Captured soldiers

This is Frank Fujita, he's one of only two known Nisei Soldiers who was captured in the Pacific War, and betrayed outed as a Japanese-American by his brothers-in-arms. Say something nice about him

Attached: 1530416397180.jpg (377x500, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvrRkza7C_w
theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/13/japan-revisits-its-darkest-moments-where-american-pows-became-human-experiments
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He should have fought for the Japanese. America was not his home nor his country.

>Born in US
>Raised in US
>Worked for US
>He should fight for the Japs!
Dies all of Jow Forums think like this?

Attached: Kaguya Neet.png (620x640, 260K)

He was half japanese and born here. Can't really get more american than being raised in america.

lets not get retarded here, american born parents make a big difference.

When they're not thinking about deer or dick, yes.

I'm assuming you have two american parents and that didn't seem to prevent you from being retarded.

nothin to do with intelligence, its to do with integration. 1 generation isnt enough.

Yang Kyoungjong
>born in Korea
>pressed into service by the occupying Imperial Japanese Army at age 18
>fought at the Kalkh river where he was taken prisoner by the Red Army, detained in a gulag, then pressed into service again at age 22
>sent to Ukraine, fought at Kharkiv where he was taken prisoner by the Heer, until being put into service yet again in the ostlegionen at age 23
>deployed to Normandy shortly prior to Operation Overlord, captured yet again by US forces during
>held in a prison camp in Britain before being shifted to one in the United States, eventually released
>applies for citizenship and lives in the US for the remainder of his life

Attached: tfw_three_allegiences.jpg (1000x1000, 432K)

That's actually fucking incredible.
The shit he must've seen, I bet it was really weird finding a native Korean man in France serving under the Germans.

You seriously have no idea what you're talking about.
Your assumption that no child of an immigrant is ever capable of being culturally american is ridiculous.

Yes it is.
T. 1st gen red blooded American

Jose please

I hate people like you

and I hate any and all immigration.

His father was Japanese his mother was white

This is unironically the exact case for Mexicans right now.

That's because you're indoctrinated and stupid.

Then go back to Europe whyteboi, this is Redskin country.

You're a nationalist cuck. Go and talk to people so maybe you wont be such a faggot on the internet anymore.

Fujita was the second of five children, born on October 20, 1921 in Lawton while his father worked in the food industry in Oklahoma. Fujita and his siblings were encouraged to absorb the culture of the United States and become "one hundred percent American".

The Koreans made a movie about it - it straight up painted the Commies as the worst.
The Germans were seen in the best light

The Commies were the worst? Fuck that surprises me.
Would've thought Japan would get the short end.

lol fags

i see your american education certainly isnt helping your case.

>t.

Attached: MAGAmutt.png (376x309, 126K)

Mostly only non whites. What he's saying is that race is the most important, therefore he should be fighting for his race, not his country.

Attached: personalidentity.png (1036x650, 21K)

Too bad.

So he's encouraging treason?

He was a qt.

Attached: Sgt_Frank_Foo_Fujita.jpg (182x200, 12K)

it's really depressing how he was outed by one of his brother in arms.

On June 1, 1943, almost one year and three months after we were captured in Java, a Japanese guard realized that my name was Japanese, here in Nagasaki, Japan. This guard, like so many people in Japan, could read something printed in English, but they could not understand when it was read back to them.

As room chief, my name was at the top of the roster and when he saw it, his eyes liked to have popped out and he pointed to my name and said: ‘Fujita Fujita Nippon no namai!’ (Fujita is a Japanese name!’) And then he asked me where Fujita was, and I told him that he had gone to the benjo [toilet]. He said that he would wait and I moved towards the back of the room with my heart in my mouth and shaking like a leaf. I was as close to being scared to death as I will ever come. The guard remained at the front of the room and asked everyone that came into the room, where Fujita was.

Almost everyone in the room was as keyed up as I was, for they had sweated my being found out, too, and now that the time had come they all stood around with bated breath to see what would happen next.

Another man came into the room and the guard asked him where Fujita was and he looked around and saw me, and before anyone could stop him, he pointed to me and said ‘There he is!’

The guard looked surprised and also a little put out with me for having told him that Fujita had gone to the benjo. Any other time I would have been beaten up on the spot, but this time he was much too excited over his discovery to think of bashing me about.

He called me back up to the front of the room and looked me up and down, sucking his teeth and muttering something incredulously about Fujita being a POW. He tried to carry on a conversation with me, about me, and finally decided that I really could not speak the language. He would feel of my skin and then put his arm next to mine and compare them, and like the guard at the wash rack, he said ‘Somma, Somma! He would turn to the other guys in the room and then point to me and then to himself and tell them that we were somma, somma.

Finally, he could not stand it any longer, that he was the only Japanese to know this so he took off for the guard house.

I really became frightened then and felt very strongly that my untimely demise could be forthcoming posthaste! Even though I felt like this, I still felt hope way down deep that I would survive the war in one piece.

In a little while, he brought another guard with him to look me over, only to have the lights go out, for it was bedtime and all room lights were turned out at 10:00 PM.

Well, there was no sleep for me this night and Sgts. Heleman and Lucas were trying to comfort me and convince me that maybe they would not kill me after all. I was in such mental anguish that even the bedbugs, fleas, and mosquitos were not bothering me.

During the night, each time the guard shift changed, the guards would take turns coming to my room and looking at me, even those who normally patrolled the other side of the camp

>>applies for citizenship and lives in the US for the remainder of his life
Shame he was too old for the draft, we could've made him fight, too.

both the Japanese and Soviets were equally shown to be shit
Japanese were racist to the Korean MC and his friends,some were cowards,some were egotistical sociopaths ready to sacrifice the lives of their men but they had some humanity to the and were given character
The Soviets on the other hand were presented as animals basically nothing more then nameless cannon fodder dying left and right
The Germans were all shown to be professional Honorable ,loyal and friendly

The Film was awesome
youtube.com/watch?v=BvrRkza7C_w

>Drafted by Americans
>Captured by Koreans

>ain't this about a bitch

That's not true, he was found out by a japanese guard who could read english.

Something tells me you contribute nothing to society beyond your minimum wage "job."

something tells me you're a boomer

>Volunteered to fight in the fucking Pacific campaign
>MUH PURITA BLUB GLUB
No one cares dude.

>and betrayed outed as a Japanese-American by his brothers-in-arms.

Citation needed.

Attached: 1525097195777.jpg (930x916, 71K)

Depending on which Mexican you ask they would fight for Mexico

>Jow Forums=Jow Forums

Attached: 1509826634611.png (187x165, 52K)

Hmmm
>Another man came into the room and the guard asked him where Fujita was and he looked around and saw me, and before anyone could stop him, he pointed to me and said ‘There he is!’

Dude you're the second guy who can't read

>On June 1, 1943, almost one year and three months after we were captured in Java, a Japanese guard realized that my name was Japanese, here in Nagasaki, Japan

No, it isn’t. Those born and raised here are American.
t. married a ouero

Bunch of disgusting shitskinloving universalist kike scum in this thread. Not white not welcome, nigger-lovers.

>t. Bean
They're Chicanos not Americans

Loyal man

Jow Forums is unironically less white than Jow Forums based off meetup pics (lot of lardasses though). So enough larping mutt and embrace the diversity that keeps your genenetically tainted ass fron the gas chamber.

lol faggot, I can't wait for the day you nazi retards try it again.

Dapper as fuck.
He enlisted well before the attack on Pearl Harbor, twat.

Witold Pilecki
>veteran of Polish-Bolshevik war
>commands a cavalry platoon in 1939 which destroys 7 tanks
>after defeat, join the resistance
>volunteers to get himself arrested by Gestapo and get sent to Auschwitz to gather intel about the camp
>helps a group of prisioners escape in camp commander's own car
>escapes himself and rejoins the resistance
>takes part in Warsaw uprising
>gets into German captivity again but camp gets soon liberated by western allies
>returns to Warsaw, where he gets arrested by communist authorities, accused of espionage
>gets tortured, during his last seeing with his wife he says, that compared to this, "Auschwitz was a joke"
>gets tried and executed in 1948
Pic related is Pilecki on his trial, giving his judges cold look after months of tortures prior

Attached: uid_735fd6e8b519c00a5f102b7e335810561521096143010_width_907_play_0_pos_0_gs_0_height_515.jpg (907x515, 43K)

Queue kenchi smith.jpg

Germans are good people they are the only ones to give awards to the enemy combatants if they showed bravery

Communists are fucking sub-humans.

Why are you talking about Jow Forums, faggot?
How about you go back there.

this maybe only WW2 film that presents the Germans soldiers as Normandy as real people
theirs a scene near the end of the film where the Korean MC,his Japanese friend and various German soldiers are playing football on Normandy beach and theirs this feeling of friendship and comradely but also a feeling that this is the calm before the storm

I mean the S.Koreans don't have the best of Communism for obvious reasons

What's the fuss about it? He wasn't killed or mistreated (any more than the usual US PoWs) for being a traitor to the Japanese race, just forced to make propaganda like John McCain.

Compare to this:

>For instance, the American airman Sergeant Daniel L. Culler was one of the first USAAF airmen and was sent to Wauwilermoos in June 1944. His B-24 was piloted by Lt. George B. Telford and landed at the Dübendorf airfield on 18 March 1944. On 12 May of that year Culler, the B-24's tail gunner Howard Melson and the British soldier Matthew Thirlaway had slipped away from Adelboden, where they were interned
>Culler's good clothes were confiscated by Béguin in return to "old dirty rags." Sent to barracks 9, Culler was repeatedly raped by internees from Eastern Europe. He reported to the camp commandant André Béguin and some of the guards, who laughed and sent him back.

Attached: culler.jpg (313x400, 29K)

>Fifteen other American bombers landed safely or crash-landed in Switzerland that day. Some of them had been fired on by Swiss pilots and flak gunners. This was not unusual. By the end of the summer of 1944, over a thousand Americans would be in Swiss hands, held under military guard and forbidden from leaving the country for the duration of the war.

>In the last two years of the war, the “benevolent hosts” of the American airmen threw 187 of them into one of the most abhorrent prison compounds in Europe, a punishment camp run by a sadistic Nazi. One of these unfortunates was Daniel Culler. Culler was never told why he was sent to Straflager Wauwilermoos, or for how long. As he passed through the gates of the prison, his military guard whispered to him. “I’m sorry to bring you to this hellhole. Watch your every step. There are some awful men in here, and you are so young.”

>“What happened to me that night, and many more to follow, was the worst hell any person ever had to endure,” Culler wrote in his searing prison memoir. A group of Russian prisoners held him down, stuffed straw in his mouth, and sodomized him repeatedly. “Coming from a small farming community, I never heard of men doing to me what they did. I... hadn’t even been with a girl, except to hold her hand and give her a light kiss on her cheek or mouth. I was bleeding from all the openings of my body, and I prayed to God to take my life from me.”

Depends on the race and the country of origin. With intelligent folks leaving unfree countries it's often the opposite case as the first generation can smell the BS because they've tasted it before, while the later generations suck up the poz without thinking.

>He was raped again the next morning and forced to have oral sex with several of his assailants, who stuck sticks in his mouth to pry it open. After being knocked unconscious, he awoke to find blood running down his throat. Too weak to move, and with his hands tied behind his back, he was thrown into the waste ditch outside the barracks. “When I finally came to my senses, I crawled from the ditch and tried to wipe myself with straw. I noticed something was hanging from my rectum, and realizing it was skin from the inside, I tried to push it back in.”

>Within days Culler’s entire body was covered with boils from the lice and rats in the feces-contaminated straw. The rapes continued and became more violent. He began to vomit blood and an unknown yellow substance, and he developed chronic, bloody diarrhea.

>When Culler was finally taken from Wauwilermoos and given his day in court, he discovered that Swiss justice was a mockery. The military court proceeding was conducted entirely in German, and when it was over, Culler was handed an English translation of the transcript. He would be sent back to Wauwilermoos without medical treatment and for an unstated period of time. The transcript did not contain a single word of his oral testimony describing his rape and the conditions inside the prison. The final indignity was a bill Culler received for 18 francs—compensation for the court’s time and trouble.

>Back in prison, Culler was tormented by a loud ringing in his ears—the result of beatings suffered at the hands of the Russians. They had been transferred, but sitting alone in a corner of the barracks, wrapped in a thin blanket, Dan Culler felt he was losing his mind. “The last I remember at Wauwilermoos, I was acting like a madman, trying to stuff straw down my throat so I could not breathe. After that everything went black.”

wtf i hate mountain jews now

fucking hell, thats what the russians did to their allies

>illegally enter sovereign country
>get raped
Where's the issue?

I wanna say he deserved it for bombing but thats to much

>people still believe that Russians being Untermensch is just a meme

Some of us enjoy talking about the interesting details of war without worrying about race.
>your dumb face when you have to choose between calling me a sjw lover or telling me to fuck off the Jow Forums.

Nuke em all.

>Culler was repeatedly raped by internees from Eastern Europe.

Attached: SOON but in red.png (524x608, 133K)

based Pilecki. Communists are literally gay vampires from space, they see other humans as free food and labor, and these walking viruses need to be exterminated.

This makes me question
How common was rape in POW camps

I don't think this was a real POW-camp, more a regular prison. In normal POW-camps you'd likely be with a bunch of men from your own army, so it probably wouldn't happen that often. Of course it depends on what country: I'd say Soviet POWs in Germany (and vice-versa) would be so worked to death and starving, rape wouldn't really be on their minds. Of course in those cases there might be rape by the prison guards. Western POWs were generally treated well on both sides, so I doubt rape would be all that common.
I think this was just a special case, where a lone American was put in a shitty prison and the authorities didn't give a fuck because he sort of did illegally enter a sovereign state in a bomber and Switzerland was bombed accidently quite a few times.

What would Jow Forums have done to him?

Imagine if he were white? He could've been vivisected by Unit 731.
theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/13/japan-revisits-its-darkest-moments-where-american-pows-became-human-experiments
>Another man came into the room and the guard asked him where Fujita was and he looked around and saw me, and before anyone could stop him, he pointed to me and said ‘There he is!’
Disoriented prisoner of war gets screamed at walking into barracks. Tries to calm guard down looking for a missing prisoner. No need to shout. He's right there.
>it's really depressing how he was outed by one of his brother in arms.
Nah, nice attempt at racebaiting though.

Attached: 1517271651635.jpg (435x339, 32K)

People who base their identity on race disgust me, he was born and raised in the usa and didn't even speak japanese should have fought for japan because he had slant eyes?
Fuck off.

Attached: 1468055792083.png (635x612, 413K)

>Buy the myth that Soviets raped their way across Germany as revenge
>Read about Culler
>Read about Russian conscripts
>Realize that Russians are just natural rapists

lol what the fuck am I watching

Let this be a warning to Ameripigs who wish for war with Russia: you will be raped

was it a common practice to bolster your ranks with POWs?

I checked up on his story
after returning to the US he eventually did get married,had 3 children and had successful; career as trucker
he was still haunted by all the things happened to him and had a phobia of being alone in a room,or being in a room with other men
Eventually he did finally reveal what happened to him first to his wife and then the press and Joined a support groups POW veterans
In 1993 he did go back to Switzerland where the Swiss president gave a formal apology and unknown amount of money as reparations
he's most likely dead overall he had a horrible experience but he did overcame and had a life

depressing

Yeah it is life is unfair and cruel
but I look it at like like this he could have easily killed himself and that would have been that
but instead he lived he had a family that takes strength

Germans did it quite a bit. Usually from non-Russian ethnicities that they thought would be more loyal to Germany than the Soviets. Of course they weren't meant to be on the frontline, two of the Divisions at Normandy were mainly composed of Eastern volunteers/conscripts out of POW-camps, they crumbled fairly quickly, while the mainly German division was at Omaha and actually put up a fight.

At that point everyone who wasn't a German realize the Allies would win and didn't want to incur their wrath

bump

"My Way"

>>Born in US
>>Raised in US
>>Worked for US
>>He should fight for Israel !
>Dies all of Jow Forums think like this?

Attached: 720730-5700671_orig_1502720770.jpg (640x348, 68K)

>Can't really get more american than being raised in america.
you see margarita we must head for the boarder to have your baby!

Attached: light7.jpg (613x569, 55K)

I mean, OP made it sound like a malicious betrayal, when really it seems like some clueless fucker wandered in and answered a question not really knowing what was going on.

You know nothing.

I do know.

we are one in the same

>Born and raised in the US of A
>Spoke no fucking Japanese
>No ties to the Japanese mainland
Why in the everloving fuck would he fight for Japan? Even if he did he'd die nameless on some island for the losing side. I bet you think the 442nd RCT were traitors as well.

You keep telling yourself that buddy.

If a cabbage is planted in a carrot patch, does that make it a carrot? Of course not. Nationality is inherited from your parents. It has nothing at all to do with what part of the earth you're standing on.

>I bet you think the 442nd RCT were traitors as well.
They had no business fighting for a white country. The fact in the matter is they are viewed as traitors by the Japanese People and that is all that matters.

Attached: Japanese Traitors working with America.jpg (2322x1852, 357K)