9mm fags btfo

Anybody got that skinny goth kid being hit by a cops 9mm and the bullets going through him into the wall?
Also a 45 thread to keep the Jow Forums mod away team happy

Attached: 1527218217306.jpg (720x960, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TFa19KCb5Q0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That skinny goth kid was shot by .45acp bud.

>UuuuuuuaaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Attached: ADA11182-B99E-458B-B2CB-C037633BEFD0.png (977x590, 617K)

Attached: 108637247.jpg (1024x669, 173K)

>.45 ACP superiority thread

Attached: Wound volume by caliber.jpg (1023x867, 409K)

Here is the goth kid getting shot with a .45 glock

Attached: .45 stronk.webm (720x1280, 2.69M)

Link to proofs I thought it was a g17

Oh fugg delete thread

With great claims comes great responsibility for proofs

what is going on there?

What did he have in his hand? Hard to tell if that was a gun.

And why the fuck couldn't that cop manhandle that little punk?

Whatever caliber it was, it worked. The kid was super amped and determined, and when the cop shot him he recoiled in pain and then went down hard.

Only a headshot or a .44mag or above is going to drop someone like a sack of potatoes.

Faggot pulled mag off cop when grappling, scaredy cat millennial cop mid adrenaline dump and with tunnel vision sees him waving big black scary object in his hand which is promptly obscured by his body/hand(his angle is different than cameras), OH FUCK IS THAT A KNIFE OR A GUN?!?!?!. cop backs up and guy stands up and stances up still partially obscuring Big Black Scary Object TM, cop shoots him a few times just in case.

Pretty typical desu

This tbqh just beat his fucking face in until he
>stops resisting

Because american cops are fucking pussies.

What happened to tasers and mace spray. Why do cops sperg and go for the gun when faced with any physical altercation?

see

So the lesson is don't try to rip gear off a cop's belt?

I don't know what the fuck these people are thinking. I've been arrested before. I knew as soon as the cop took me down to just go limp. It's over at that point. Continuing to resist is just going to get you killed or elevate the charges from jail time and community service to felony, prison time, and butt rape from bubba.

And yes even when I went 100% limp like a wet noodle the cops were still yelling at me to stop resisting. When 2 cops have a hold of your arms and are pushing them in different directions they both feel the other cop's force as you moving. Felt like they were going to break my arms in 3 different places.

My crime was drinking under the age of 21 and trying to run from the party when the cops showed up. I was the first one out the back door. Cops were in back waiting in ambush. But because 2 cops took me down several of my friends got away. I took one for the team.

It's one of their few tools and there's a lot of focus on it during training. When you're looking at a screw and panicking, even if you have a screwdriver tucked away, if all you're ever taught about is using hammers, guess what you end up reaching for

Because American cops are fat incompetent retards.

>So the lesson is don't try to rip gear off a cop's belt?
Yup, with a side of the only thing more important than avoiding impropriety is avoiding the appearance of impropriety. what matters is what that cop thinks in the heat of the moment with only a partial understanding of a situation, not reality as observed later through a camera lens and from a totally different angle.

This.
Pussies with a gun and a fake excuse to use it.

>be a cop
>claim to protect and serve
>get frightened by faggy teenager who for whatever reason your grown ass was unable to beat the shit out of
>mag dump in him
>have 0 cognitive dissonance
>just protecting and serving
>i'm not gonna risk my life protecting people
>or serving them
>by taking 5 seconds and using some situational awareness
>you know... in situations where it might save the life of some stupid teenager

Most cops don't do shit like this, but there's always these faggots online, who I'm pretty sure are police officers themselves, who try and justify this shit.
Thing is, it's not okay, no rational thinking citizen is okay with this shit, and it's not about race at all, I don't even fucking like black people and I can still recognize that cops are cunts.

Police officers create these communities that are massive circle jerks. All their friends are cops, or family members of cops who have completely lost the ability to look at the situation objectively.

If you faggots had any sense of duty and honor you would feel like absolute dog shit if you shot someone unarmed, and you would not be justifying it. Especially when it's some scrawny teenager who probably has a shitty life anyway.

>be a cop
>claim to protect and serve
???
You know that's just an LAPD motto that a few other departments ripped off, right?
I'd shoot someone who got into a fight with me and grabbed one of my mags too.

You shouldn't be allowed to have a gun, you're a pussy.

>Thing is, it's not okay, no rational thinking citizen is okay with this shit
I am. Anyone who chimps out in public deserves to be immediately popped in the head.

lol
What a gay little cuck
Anyone who fucks on you like that deserves death
Have fun letting jamal jack your shit I guess

You are clearly a sociopath.
I live in a nice neighborhood, family, jamal won't be jacking any of my shit. I don't get into fights with teenagers ever, but you know, supposing I did, I'm pretty confident I could beat the shit out of him.

But hey man, you're basically a cowardly little cunt, who acts tough because he's got a badge. I feel you, I know a lot of you faggots are just weaklings who were too pussy to join the Infantry back when Afghan and Iraq were popping off.

You'll have to live with the shame of that deep in your gut for the rest of your life. I got mine, and I'm not scared of this pedestrian ass civilian life I'm living now, unlike you for whatever reason.

a cop could just shoot you in the head and walk away a free man.

reminder that Dorner was right in what he did.
youtu.be/TFa19KCb5Q0

>You are clearly a sociopath.
Nah, you're a chimp.
And when you see these kinds of videos, it makes you scared, because you know deep down that chimping faggot who got blasted could have been you.
You think back on all the times you acted like this, and know your life could have been ended and there's nothing you could do about it.
It makes you feel like a helpless little cuck, and that fills you with impotent anger.

Me, I know I don't do that kind of shit, so I'm all in favor of popping chimps like you on sight.

>I live in a nice neighborhood
lmao
Then sell your guns faggot

Your retarded strawman has nothing to do with what happened in the clip, or reality in general.

i'm an accountant and a former 0311 cpl. I live in a nice neighborhood, I have guns and love to use them, and would happily kill someone who threatened my life.

And cops are pussies, it's a fact.

tell me where I'm wrong

8/10 lines are literally you just reeeing autistically about Muh protect and serve. the other two are at best half truths.
>get frightened by faggy teenager
True
>for whatever reason your grown ass was unable to beat the shit out of
"beating the shit out of" a suspect is improper use of force in this circumstance and actually illegal. Repeatedly delivering strikes to the head is not an appropriate response to simply resisting arrest in such a manner as "beating the shit" out of somebody is likely to result in serious injury, long term debilitating injury, or death. Intentional blows to the head are only allowed under very narrow circumstances for LEOs. AKA you're full of shit and don't know what you're talking about.
>mag dump in him
didnt happen, he only put a few rounds on target and stopped.

You're full of shit you little fagpie, i hate pigs more than most people but even i can see that.

Oh and inb4 muh:
>if he feared for his life because of what he perceived the sus to have in his hand then beating the shit out of him would be reasonable
no you fucking mong, if he ACTUALLY thought he had a weapon in his hand then the proper response is just what he did. Draw while acquiring distance and attempt to reassess the situation. grappling over a gun.knife is a fools errand.

is exaggerating things but that cop is completely incompetent
>fails to arrest skinny kid
>cant tell mag from gun

For all the stupid faggots in this thread: the suspect seen here being physically combative actually removed pepper spray from the officer’s belt. Now, assault on a police officer is already a felony. Assaulting a police officer with a weapon stolen from a police officer is an entirely different situation. Now, the kid had the ability to blind the police officer with the pepper spray, putting the officer and public in even more danger. How does a police officer fight an armed felony suspect who is wielding a ranged weapon against him? Do any of you under stand force escalation? The cop defended himself and I would shake his hand and thank him for saving tax payers like myself from having to pay for the idiot suspect’s lifetime suckle on the teat of the state. Guess what, at his age if he wants to dress like that and physically assault cops and steal weapons on his belt then nothing of value was lost.

Attached: E52D7DD9-8DFB-4E6E-B0B7-1A55E4905F99.jpg (426x234, 17K)

a shot to the cerebellum will instantly drop someone like a sack of potatoes with any caliber

Bootlicking cuck. Your wife's son is going to fucking hate you when he becomes a teenager, and resent authority. He's gonna get shot and killed by a cop, you'll be devastated though, because you're a cuck. in that very moment you're going to remember this post.

nevermind. i read it "only a headshot with a 44. mag"