Smoke Grenade

Hey Jow Forums, should I get an Enola Gaye smoke grenade? I've been thinking of adding it to my EDC as a daytime road signal, but I know there are also some other options around.

Attached: Screenshot_20180703-032857.png (1440x2003, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xtremeairsoft.com/smoke/4807-mil-x-high-output-smoke-grenade.html
eastcoastairsoft.net/tlsfx-thermobaric-grenade-p-2811.html
youtu.be/AgebERpxaic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're one of those guys that carries 3 knives and 2 flashlights and a backup CC aren't you

Why would I need two flashlights if I have one that is three times brighter than the sun?

Well come on, lets see your EDC, nutn

just use road flares and traffic triangles... like normal people. you're not US spec ops requesting a medevac

>car breaks down on highway
>shit I guess its time to use my road smoke/signal grenade so people know I'm here
>pop smoke
>fills up highway, cars start piling up
>12 dead from airsoft pyro
yeah you fucking genius use a smoke screen on the side of the road

Kek

Holy shit, a smoke grenade for $11? Are they even legal?

They're airsoft smokes, they suck.

bingo; (don't feed the summer fags)

I wonder if these were the same smoke grenades pic related used.

Attached: 180628-weill-sommer-ramos-shooter-tease_z6cpos[1].jpg (1480x833, 81K)

Honestly? Probably. Airshit smokes are so accessible, cheap and effective that it seems to be only option that he would have had. I mean really, why dig around for an illegal milsurp smoke when a shitty plastic one does the same job?

you want either the MIL-X (only available to le or mil, or for pickup at airsoft shits) which has a spoon and pin like an M-18 or a CM-75 which is available for $30 a piece at UStacticalsupply.

The CM-75 burns 3 minutes and puts out a fuckload of smoke, but like all the ones with listed prices on the site, it's wirepull.
as long as they don't have fuzes and spoons like an M-18, yeah. These ones are wirepull.

>smoke grenade

>road signal

Because what better way for people to identify and avoid your clapped out Accord which is disabled on the shoulder through a cloud of thick gray smoke.

Attached: 1523894896596.jpg (490x427, 72K)

milsurp smoke grenades arent illegal.

the fuses aent illegal

Please don't do this.

I don't know what state you're in but at least in my state a gurandamntee that if you laid a fucking smokescreen down on a highway the State Troopers would literally rape you.

Implying op doesn't want his boipussy pushed in by Jim Carrey type state troopers

Speak english

I was thinking of a bright red so that it doesn't get confused for smoke

I live in Texas

I understood it just fine, paco.

Why the hell would the fuses be illegal?

They aren't, but no one seems to want to fuck with lever systems like a real one would have in the US all that much.

There ARE a few options from england that have striker fuzes from a certain manufacturer that I'll have to find the link to, which they sell on some airsoft sites, but it seems generally whoever's selling the things for some reason, perceived to be legal or otherwise, generally backs away from striker fuzes in favor of wire pull ignition and fuzes that are ignited by friction striking. You know, like a match or a flare.

Also, here's some links

xtremeairsoft.com/smoke/4807-mil-x-high-output-smoke-grenade.html

eastcoastairsoft.net/tlsfx-thermobaric-grenade-p-2811.html

TSFLx is the one that makes the lever/striker systems.

I know, they're all airsoft shits, and even in the video they say flat out the mil-x is "not as good as the real deal" but It seems to be the only smoke grenade you can get made in the US that doesn't use a wirepull or match strike.
youtu.be/AgebERpxaic

Attached: MIL-X.jpg (480x360, 24K)