Needing ear pro

would you really need earpro to shoot a 98 kurz? 7,92x57 out of a 23 inch barrel cant be that harmful. right?

Attached: Kar98k-2.jpg (311x388, 29K)

No, its fine. Also sterilization is cheap and effective, you should have it done immediately.

Yes, yes you need ear pro.

>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

In case you're not joking and in case someone legit isn't sure: yes, you do need earpro

So we've gone from Mini-14 threads to Makarov threads to 30yo Boomer and EEEEEEEEEE threads now?

>Eeeeeeeeee

WHAT?

natural evolution of summer Jow Forums if you ask me.

shoot one without earpro and find out, retard

Millions of people have done it, most of them are fine.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

WHY WOULD I READ BEER ROW?

Hi newfriend, yes, you need earpro.

Its only loud once go for it

WHAT DID YOU SAY, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

only if youre a pussy

For some reason, I always have only the left ear heard that EEEEE when shooting.
Why?

> most of them are fine
I don't think so.

Attached: 1530658569119.png (354x274, 111K)

Studies show that survival rates of people shooting Kar.98k without earpro improve dramatically after May 9th 1945.

You can perfectly fire 8mm Mauser without earpro. It'll be loud. Harmful. But in the past no one used them but people still fired full-powered rifle cartridge...

Are you the same tard that said "7.62x39 can't be that loud out of a 20" barrel right?"
Either way my answers the same.
Wear your earpro, idiot.

If I had to pick a gun to shoot without hearing protection, it would be the M2 only because you're six feet from the muzzle and there's nothing on it that redirects any gases back toward your big, stupid face. Shooting them at the range (with ear pro), I've always taken note that it's the quietest gun I've ever been behind.

Attached: M2_Browning,_Musée_de_l'Armée.jpg (1920x1280, 71K)

I remember when I was around 20 and a friend of mine got his first handgun. I had shot rifles, shotguns, and hunted but had little to no experience with handguns. We picked up this 1911, got the cheapest ammo we could find, and went out to his parent's property to shoot. We were both too excited to even think of ear pro. After realizing we didn't have ear pro we shrugged it off and figured it wouldnt be too bad.

Yeah, no. I think we shot a mag or two each and just left.
EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEE

Guns are loud as shit. OP is a trolling retard but I wanted to tell my story.

heh

OP take some dxm then go shooting, the noise won't even phase you.