Daddy, why does that doe keep coming back into our yard?

>Daddy, why does that doe keep coming back into our yard?

Attached: scared-girl.jpg (1205x902, 98K)

>A little girl being scared of the cute friendly deer.
retard

Why would a young girl, of anybody, be upset about that?

So this is the great RAID Antifa promised?

You should have started the thread with "daddy? Is that doesn't going to be my new mommy?"

>Fetch me my rifle im gonna teach you something

Because I keep fucking her just right.

probably. it's been little by little all week. /tv/ has been a complete sideshow of unfunny forced political garbage today

>"Because daddy has to give her daily supply of vitamin D

Attached: OH YEAH, I'M A MAN AND A HALF.png (1078x996, 211K)

Kinda figured this would be the first post

>Jow Forumsommandos
>ever fathering children

Attached: F2E4ED3A-2D36-44D8-BEC4-C67549B9CAC6.jpg (406x1024, 93K)

>not making your wife's daughter (male) call you daddy

anyone got the two deer sluts licking each other and the two stuck in the fence?

>Raid
Source?

You'd be surprised, ya just gotta keep all the Jow Forumstism parked until they get older. Either that or your kids just accept that their dad is a little bit off and run with it.

Ionno, my dad fathered me with profound regret.

Nothing has and will not happen. Just same shitposting like usual.

Why Jow Forums, though? Jow Forums or Jow Forums would be a more fitting target.

oh shit

"Why do I keep coming in the doe that's in the backyard?"

I have 2 children. Being Jow Forums helps.

gun control or some shit, most likely.

Attached: 1530360739846m.jpg (1024x724, 78K)

i know you have those images, hand em over

Yeah, but the actual board culture here is usually blasé about that shit (mainly 'cause it's against da roolz to talk about it here). So Jow Forums would be more appropriate.

>til antifa don't do much research (as usual)

Source damnit, where the fuck is this supposed raid? I have a sneaking suspicion that the last raid was actually only a quarter antifa and the rest was just Jow Forumsommandos b8ing

>Who is Galaxy?
I never forgot. I hope old Jow Forums hasn't either. New Jow Forums better get their info straight.

>Not having a stagfriend
Jow Forums disappoints me.

>galaxy
Good fucking riddance, kill that roastie slut.

Fuck you.

As someone not normally cool with justifying stupid shit by claiming it’s “board culture” you seriously can go get fucked.

It’s either one of the greatest trolls of all time or we all have a bit of her story with us as Jow Forumsommandos, and neither of those things are to be scoffed at.

doe is yearning for a time long past

Attached: deerfucker.jpg (1320x4000, 1.14M)

>Who is Galaxy?

A figment of some ass holes imagination and a piece of creative writing with no basis in reality. Just like Misha.

>fathering 2 since 08 and 3 by 14 while being less than 30
>wanting more children
You don't know who you've been posting to faggot.

>I dicked her down last rutt and she keeps coming back for more. Don’t look out the window, she’ll know we’re home. Somehow she figured out how to use a payphone and has been calling me

>oh no guiz I'm dying plz have pity
>my girl who has a stripper name is never going to shoot guns with me
She's probably taking dicks left and right, and probably one of the "march for our lives" idiots. Jow Forums is really retarded sometimes, with firearm aesthetics taking priority over function, the "purists" of milsurp and ComBloc guns, the Glock and AR15 are all out need LAMO cancer. But Galaxy is nothing more than Jow Forums violating rule 0.
>Rule 0
NOT. YOUR. PERSONAL. ARMY.

>Fetch the lube and the condoms