Firework General

KABOOM!
FREEDOM!
AMERICA!
Now that I have your attention Americunts, stop being so fucking obnoxious about July 4th. Your not special, and you aren't the greatest country in the world. Now do the world a favor and let me sleep tonight.

Sincerely, Canada

Attached: 4th-july-american-flag-and-fireworks-Pics.jpg (516x350, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck u leaf boy

Ur gay

just for this im going outside to light off a couple more

>t. Little America

Canada, your fireworks are small. This id why Becky never want to bang you.

>.t America-lite

> you aren't the greatest country in the world.
Which in your opinion is then?

lmfao fag, shut the fuck up and prepare to get bullied kid.

Attached: Fug.jpg (800x682, 39K)

U just insecure becuz smol penor

Attached: 1484752307212.png (707x490, 27K)

This is now a freedom thread

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 58K)

USA USA USA

Attached: 1526767455206.jpg (1559x1024, 137K)

Eat shit and quiet down, no one wants an uppity hat. Our shoes are already shitty after all.

You're just jelly because you didn't have the balls to go to war over basic human rights

Attached: Lexington and Concord.jpg (1200x810, 152K)

maybe you should stop letting all of America live rent free in your head, you dumb syrupnigger?

Attached: 1515270679680.jpg (600x600, 65K)

OBSESSED

>tfw lived in Carlisle for twenty years

no one ever talks about us

Fuck off, Leaf
Sincerely, Texas

Attached: 1530678090852.gif (600x304, 263K)

>nation fights a war of independence
>celebrates day
>decides to try again against itself with no allies and still comes out as the better soldiers on the losing end
I may hate yanks, but fuck Canadians. It’s our Independence Day, so go fuck off in some little corner while we enjoy ourselves to another glorious year with more to come.

Attached: 0BD4388B-AB16-4D82-94F5-052DBB8AD8A5.jpg (640x427, 358K)

Oh boy, you actually think your a different country from the US? Get with the times, gramps.

>stop being so fucking obnoxious about July 4th

Come down here and make us faggot.

>Your not special

Learn to spell you're, and yes we are.

>you aren't the greatest country in the world.

Demonstrably false.

>Now do the world a favor and let me sleep tonight.

Once again, come down here and make us, fuccboi.

Blow it out your ass leafcuck

Fuck off Peoplekind

Attached: if-you-kill-your-enemies-they-win-justin-trudeau-3436136.png (500x303, 85K)

Thread theme song.

youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA

is it sad that the "kaboom freedom america" unironically caught my attention? fuck you though, leaf. stop trying to compensate for small fireworks and shitty liberal laws

Southrons are just as faggy as commienadians

should have let you secede tbqh, the south has been a millstone around America's neck since day one, increasing our average obesity and lowering our average IQ with each passing day

The day of the rake can't come soon enough.

>Caring about what Americans do this much

Typical non American

They just can't stop thinking about us

Also
>556
nice digits, the spirit of freedom is with you this day

anyone elses democratic people's republic pushing "snitch on fireworks and weapons use" campaigns?
couldn't imagine these public service announcements happening 30-40 years ago when it wasn't a total police state

>basic human right to shoot at your government's soldiers
hmm, didn't work for those southern freedom fighters though

yuropeon education ladies and gents

>human rights
AHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Yeah, like the time you colonists tarred and feathered a bunch of innocent tax collectors and governors

>politicians and bureaucrats
>innocent
>human
One of these things is not like the others
One of these things just doesn't belong

Trump isn't human?

I didn't give my hat permission to bitch about my birthday.

It was about property, many do not recognize property as a human right even today.
But Americans do. OR did.

so thats why washington ordered regiments into the ohio valley to shoot up settlers that refused to pay the continental taxes
thanks for clearing that up

Up yours, snow mexican

Fucks sakes, OP.

As another leaf, this "we're better then America because X" attitude assholes like you have needs to fuck off and die.
And this isn't even a Jow Forums thread.
KYS op.

I can load 6 rounds into an SKS

Mind your own fucking business leaf. America is the best god damn country in the fucking world. Our constitutional freedom of speech is better than your shit hate speech laws and PC prime minister.

Also because it's the 4th today, Fuck the Queen.

Attached: AMERICA FUCK YEAH.jpg (1920x1080, 62K)

*you're

Shut up you off-brand American

where are you guys celebrating 4th of july?

I heard that indian reservations have the coolest shit.

At a friends place, we know the people who run the village firework display and they managed to get us a couple "artillery shells". We're gunna wait until night, light em, and dip. That shits gunna set off car alarms and someone is bound to call the cops, but itll be worth.

Only fireworks ur gonna see is me busting in you wife and sister and cuck ur next Canadian generation into Americans!! And I just doing it before the Muslim do it to you fucks.

So American you baiting peice of shit.

Attached: Trump-104.jpg (734x950, 145K)

Fuck off leaf

Attached: 1530682163849.gif (600x940, 281K)

>let me sleep tonight
No thanks.

Attached: 1526909288169.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

America is the best country in the world because at least their government has to pretend to respect their natural-born rights, unlike Canada, where the government can just decide tomorrow to ban all guns and make it illegal to say the wrong gender pronoun and that's that.

Sincerely, another Canadian who doesn't have the abnoxious Canadian inferiority complex when it comes to America.

kek when I lived in NYC this was a big thing but fireworks are more fun when illegal. I was at the fireworks store this weekend and most cars in the parking lot had plates from more restrictive states

I know that our liberty reminds you of good life could be leaf. Instead of getting buttmad you should stand up to make your country worthy of a celebration even half as spectacular as what we do to mark the birth of this great nation.

Attached: 1520610628_1443818724717.jpg (855x642, 286K)

*How good life could be
I'm already pretty buzzed

>Sincerely, Canada
Shut up and send us more TV shows.

Attached: IMG_20180702_195735994_LL.jpg (4032x2067, 1.73M)

That's mainly caused by N I G G E R S

>inferiority complex
Did you mean superiority complex? What i see here is less cope and more smug reassurance.

Fireworks are gay. Why would you waste valuable gunpowder on gay shit to make colors in the sky?

>Americans celebrate liberty from the evil empire that abolished slavery

Foreign mods permitting a lot of fuckery when the amreekis are distracted

poorfag

is the beer getting place open on the 4th of july?

i cant remember if it's one of those days where everything shuts down for the day or not, but i feel like i should be able to go buy beer today

>Sincerely, Canada
Not fooling me, britbong.

I'm literally a 29 year old millionaire. While you were looking at pretty colors in the sky, I was developing a successful business and selling it to a fortune 100 company.

Celebrating 4th of July is like celebrating Russian Victory Day. Very xenophobic.

And now, he spends his days right where he wants to be - down on his hands and knees, spitroasted by Chad and Steve. Only in America, ladies and gentlemen!

>while you were detonating pyrotechnics, I was studying the markets

>Leaf thinks he's important

Attached: FB_IMG_1530703328910.jpg (540x648, 39K)

does that mean you're a sell-out?

>It doesn't count as slavery if I force them to get addicted to opium at gun point
nice

You’re welcome for your national defense, syrupnigger.

Yes. It's quite nice. I got little over 2 million cash in the sale, and a bunch of company stock, which pays a dividend, amounting to about $30,000 a quarter.

I don't live in a mansion or own a bunch of luxury cars, but I'm comfortable enough to pretty much buy whatever I want and still have plenty of money in reserve.

Thank you for reading my blog.

I can't even remember the last time I thought about canada. literally who?

O B S E S S E D

The South Will Rise again, Yankee

>leaf

Attached: 3k2VG17.gif (500x350, 1.26M)

Sorry your country isn't influential enough or patriotic enough to have it's birthday known globally.

We should have put all of you in Andersonville and let you rot.
Happy 4th tho

what's the difference, anyway?