Please be respectful today and think of the veterans

please be respectful today and think of the veterans

Attached: vets_with_ptsd_3362769b.jpg (620x387, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i9r_nMzdTu4&list=FLVvr1hFE9yg59ryK6O8tkUw&index=3&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You do ptsd pwople no favors allowing them to live 0 stress lives, they need to get over it.
A display of loud but safe noises at a set time at night shows they have nothing to fear, allowing them to process the fact its not a threat and get better

Vet here, that guy is a fag and all my vet friends agree. He most likely was never in combat

Even (((combat veterans))) are cucks nowadays fuck your service jarhead faggot I can do whatever I want

Women who've had children as more like to have PTSD than soldiers.

Don't shoot fireworks near women.

Seems to me that term Chappelle uses to describe certain #MeToo folks might apply to this as well: that's a brittle spirit.

fuck off you fat boomer fuck neighbor if you can mow grass at 10am on a saturday then I can blow shit up on the 4th you fat fucking faggot. call the cops see if I fucking care, see if they fucking care. Bitch.

Audie Murphy had the worst case of PTSD I ever observed, he used massive doses of sleeping pills to sleep a few hours a night, a non-smoker/drinker his liver was being ruined by the pills but he never flinched at fireworks and we would shoot guns often, heck he even had an MG-42!

Anyone ever seen his DD-214? Which VA Ctr is treating him?

never stop attention whoring, truly the sign of a US veteran.

Doesn't posting here cut into your diksucking schedule?

I don't really care about you easily triggered welfare queens. You fight for the kikes, not for America. Wear earmuffs if you don't like fireworks.

>complains about mowing grass at 10am on a Saturday

There are dozens of reasons why you're retarded.

Wait, you used to hang with Audie Murphy?

>OIF/OEF

>Combat veterans

Pick only one.

Attached: 1508847334390.png (418x408, 103K)

Good b8

You forgot homoerotic volleyball games.

Attached: 1530285803069.png (1500x761, 276K)

This.
Cut the "muh ticks comin back jimbo REEEEEEEEEEE!" horseshit.
If youre badass enough to make it home, youre badass enough to handle FIREWORKS on fucking INDEPENDENCE DAY you know, the day where EVERYONE BLOWS THE FUCK OUT OF FIREWORKS AND HAVE FOR OVER 200 YEARS!

Attached: 1509417750383.jpg (518x672, 125K)

Also this.

But if you don't become a pilot, you're just a worthless desk jockey and might as well be an office drone.

Lurk more

>10am
Even if someone partied Friday and got to bed by 2am, they will have still had 8 hours of sleep!

You're a gigantic cock gobbler- that's practically mid day so quit bitching

Exactly, they all do it for "muh honor" and act like they're better than people who actually did well in high school

Yep

He seems like a fag cunt.

We are, your not, and you didn't

Lurk more

He isn't wrong, military worship in America is surreal.

I don't get it. Things that go BANG don't set off vets. Things that smell or look or sound like something dangerous that triggers their weird survival instincts sets off vets.

When I was a kid, we had a family friend who had been a crewman on a B-17, and he had to go down to the Bay Area for business and his path took him over the Dumbarton bridge. It's made out of these long prefab panels, and every time you go over one of the panels it makes this muted 'wump.' Turns out it sounded just like the flak burst from an 88. He came unglued and had to stop, and the cops called a tow truck for him. Guns, fireworks, no prob... but the Dumbarton bridge gave him the shakes.

That's typical, then and now. I suspect most of the people who put these signs out are POG attention whores.

dank u fur ur cervix :D

youtube.com/watch?v=i9r_nMzdTu4&list=FLVvr1hFE9yg59ryK6O8tkUw&index=3&t=0s

an active marine ssgt I work with says each year he as to remind himself it's just fireworks and he just stays inside. says more than once mortars hit a bit too close for comfort. he doesn't tell people to stop though since he knows it's fireworks, but the first time he experienced it his brain was going wild.

Did he touch you?

"Im too fucking dumb to differentiate fireworks on the holiday celebration that centers around fireworks and combat because I fucking at the same mental level as a fucking dog"

My cervix ain't what it used to be

I plan on shooting empty primed shells in my revolver tonight.

stop projecting your sexual fetish, pedo

There are exceptions, I imagine. I knew a Nam vet who was fine with fireworks and guns, etc. but the backfire from old fashioned carburated cars set him off because it sounded like some sort of weapon or other.

Everyone's mileage may vary, and I sure as hell would never do anything to set anyone off on purpose. Still. It's not things that go bang, so far as I know. It's the right KIND of bang.

Reminder that diagnoses of PTSD and IQ are negatively correlated.

>when a nerdy never-served boomer from Cali tries to talk shit on anybody who served ever

Attached: Screenshot_20180703-145009.png (480x800, 91K)

What about Desmond Doss? That guy was like a Lovecraft protagonist after he got home.

We had a milanon a couple years ago who was set off by the smell of Simple Green because that was what they used to clean out the Hummers that had been blown up, along with what was left of the occupants. Not guns. Not firecrackers. Simple Green.

It has to be the right kind of bang. Faggot.

Fucking gas boomers now and millennial s who don’t include me despite being born before the millennia

If anything this sign will get some kid that things its funny to set off mortars on his front door or something. Attention whore

Fucking FOBbits.

I've heard a man screaming as he burned alive and smelled his flesh burn. I still love BBQ.

Attached: 001_zpsf6213b62.jpg (547x410, 27K)

Thank you for your Cervix, coward. If you have no idea of the difference between state-side and physically being on the other side of the World, then you're either:

A. Mentally incompetent and are a threat to society.

B. Seeking those PTSD gibs to continue by manufacturing a false-pretense/situation (false-flag) in order to justify the Gov't spending for your Welfare. Lazy prick.

Attached: 1518686832484.png (215x215, 10K)

Nigger, you're trying to tell ME?

>complaining about a lawn mower at 10 am

Are you by any chance a nigger?

Studies have shown higher intelligence people are more resistant to developing PTSD

>partied Friday and got to bed by 2am
Tell me how I know youre a 35 year old boomer

*25 year old boomer

Why don't the faggots just wear ear muffs?
Perhaps because they're more interested in attention and welfare whoring than the alleged problem?

I mean, ptsd is basically a meme for pavlovian response. So you're not too far off.

One of the reasons why it's so difficult to treat ptsd is because it can manifest itself in many forms. My army friend knew a guy who would automatically duck or squat whenever he heard something that sounds like a gunshot or any loud quick noises. Guy acted fine, and kept his cool the whole time. To him it was more like an automatic reaction. Other than that, he was totally normal.

people shouldn't be working on the lord's day. they should be in church.

They're not thinking it through logically.
Instead of seeking professional help they assume that because they're a veteran they'll get preferential treatment. He's the good guy here! He served, now allow him to impose and step on everyone else because!

A good friend of mine served 7 tours overseas mostly as a combat medic. When he first got home he took his dog to the park, stepped on one of those automatic sprinkler heads and couldn’t step off of it because he thought it was a landmine. Pissed his pants and thought he was going to die. He spend a lot of time in minefields in former Yugoslavia and Afghanistan, watching people get blown up in minefields and then treating wounds from them.

Never did he campaign for removing automic sprinkler systems...

I know a (navy) vet that I went to grad school with who has ptsd. He got it from superiors yelling at him while he was in.
He was a Bernie voter if that says anything, but how common is this? We were friends until I told him I was voting for trump and then he blocked me on Jewbook.com

>tfw you'll never hang out with Audi Murphy and shoot his MG-42.

7am I get the bitching but 10am? C’mon

Never forget.

What pussies.

Not only did they not win Iraq or Afghanistan, they are tremendous cowards.

that is the most special snowflake bullshit i have ever heard.
people will pretend that paper cuts gave them ptsd

*SNAP*

Audie Murphy earned that level of crazy. It's not a good award to have but that man threw himself in the fire one too many times and came out physically fine but not mentally

I can understand shoveling snow at 4:30am (you're a fucking nigger, guy across the road) but mowing grass at 10am is completely normal. It's something you should do before lunch or after dinner before sitting down for the night. Any earlier and you're a bit of a cunt (before 8am is a double cunt) and any later the sun is either directly overhead, or it's already been cooking shot for 8+ hours.

t. 22 year old who cut grass for a living in middle school. Boomers might be the most niggardly generation, but they know the right time to mow grass.

People post these signs for dogs dude

Take a xanax and go to bed in the woods like a normal person who has flashbacks.

Attached: FB6828A5-0B30-4AB3-90BD-C543553A8FF8.png (640x1136, 1.15M)

I agree. Shoot fireworks directly AT women.

Good heavens, you’re right!

TO THE COCKSUCKATORIUM, POSTHASTE!

>veteran in his 30s
>boomer
Eat a tide pod already faggot.

Navyfag here. We are chock full of cucks who join for college and benefits, get out after one tour, and pretend to be badasses. If this dork was surface fleet he has no excuse to have any kind of trauma. The only danger your ever in is safety related. If he did get chewed out often enough to become a jumpy bitch odds are he was a fuck up, might of even gotten kicked out and pulls the "The Navy Fucked Me Over" card but still parades as some kind of war hero.

These are the same people that won’t hesitate to remind you that they fought for your (((freedom))). Fuck you, am I not free to celebrate America with legal fireworks?

>welfare queen doesn't like loud noises boo hoo

Did you try some?

*loads 3 inch mortar*

Just wear fucking ear plugs or listen to music Jesus christ

fuck off neverserved, i hope you catch a secondary ied or a mortar lands in your bathroom.

honestly this. anyone who went and got fucked up and actively knows 4th of july might fuck with them is going to to do this. they served to protect our freedoms so why on earth would they want people to actively not celebrate their sacrifices and the freedoms they protect?

I've never met an actual combat veteran who's like this. Everyone one always ends up being a pog who deployed to Kuwait or their "combat" was IDF on the other side of the base.

>not 6 inch

*lights sparkler because my state is a living fire hazard*

He's right you know

>my county's banned every fun firework
>last year accidentally lit the cunt neighbor's bush on fire so we had to cut fourth of july early
>never had that happen before
Hopefully nothing goes wrong this year, other neighbors are cool.

Attached: 1522868214842.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

The whole PTSD thing is a meme.

Sure there are those who suffer to varying degrees but unfortunately there’s a real agenda behind maximizing its supposed prevalence and its effects.

Attached: 7D094CD4-3BE6-4E05-AEF7-364984B9E90B.jpg (210x276, 37K)

is also now on the decline in no small part thanks to folks such as yourself.
so thanks for your service.

As boomers die off and people quickly realize that our military is over bloated, and basically serves corporations, banks and Zionists, not the average American, hopefully this troop worship will die out and we can call out vets/active duty for being a waste on taxes

10 am is optimal grass mowing time

> not a model rocket loaded with gunpowder

kek

did a 'boomer' 30 something year old vet steal your girlfriend?
is that why you hate vets?

they're grown fucking adults, why don't they just put on some electronic earpros for the day?

Who is the thot

The catfish needs to be a wojak

It’s not an all or nothing kinda thing. Long serving firefighters often have an aversion to pork due to the fact that roast pork smells sort of like roast human, but not it’s not even close to every long serving firefighter being affected like that.

There sure are a lot of veterans organizations talking about fireworks and PTSD. So I'm not sure where your medical knowledge comes in "it's a certain type of bang, silly" when these organizations fucking work with the people who have PTSD.

What exactly is your claim:

The organizations claiming this are lying?
The veterans claiming it are lying?
And what is the goal of these falsehood?

You sound like a giant uninformed douche nozzle.

Veteran affairs is notorious for being shit and a lot of veterans can’t afford private treatment.

if fireworks rustle your jimmies on the 4th you are a pussy

Fuck off newfag

OP is a pussyboi.
The loudest noise he heard was a tray being dropped at the DFAC.