Went to usa

>went to usa
>wore my Tesco camo shirt
>got accused for stolen valor

Why are you americans so retarded

Attached: UZ1.gif (500x279, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsoctv.com/news/local/vietnam-vet-says-he-was-attacked-shamed-charlotte-/26837432
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pic or it didn't happen, faggot

Combination of hero worship and virtue signalling. It's the primary reason I hate when people say "thank you for your service"

Pic of what

ITT: things that never happened

I know OP just made up the story, but I believe it due to my own personal experiences.

>be muhreene
>get my papers and leave after my 4
>go to Los Angeles for a few days
>met Chinese girl at a bar
>go on date the next day to Getty's art museum
>cold and a little breezy that day
>no jacket so I wore my MARPAT bdu as a jacket
>took the name patch and USMC patch off of it in case some Marine on libo happened to be there and decided to get autistic
>walking with bitch looking at art
>some 5'4 beaner guard asks me if I was in the Marines
>said yes
>"well, if you were, you should know you're not supposed to be wearing your cammies in public"
>Tell him it's okay when you take off the name tag and USMC tag
>He literally ignored what I just told him, and then he told me "wow bro, seriously, I can't believe you're disrespecting your brothers in arms like that, IF you're even a Marine"
>Obviously this guy must be a Marine too right?
>Why else would he be so autistic about this
>I ask him what Unit etc
>Tells me his cousin is in the Marines
>Chinese girl sees my face getting red ready to explode and starts pulling me away

Pure Cringe man...

Attached: 1476423484504.jpg (205x245, 5K)

Meant to say OP probably made up the story, "but I CAN believe it"

I dont get it either, user.
I was wearing my flecktarn jacket with an NCR ranger badge on it and a pack of soccermoms claimed I was impersonating a US army ranger. Bunch of sensitive, misinformed cunts here in the states.

>pic related, my US army ranger badge

Attached: tmp_15296-140957771161_12509860136364011104.jpg (225x225, 16K)

lol /v/ fag btfo

>Tesco camo shirt
stop right there faggot. Go back to europoor

Man, young Denise was so fucking tasty.

>Sheened
it's worse than being Blacked

Legit autist here.

Attached: 1471876929478.jpg (720x540, 82K)

Autistic or not, does not invalidate the fact there are people who live in this country that are sensitive argumentative sacks of shit who would rather ostracize than understand.

Attached: tmp_15296-15305674524956295980366441067041.jpg (604x483, 143K)

>Pure Cringe
No way an adult would use the word cringe.
Your story is shit and you are shit.
Fuck you,liar.

lol we're the 3rd largest country in the world by population, we're gonna have some retards

bobs

Im 35 and lived in usa my entire life and regularly worn woodland cammo since I was a teenager. Never been accused of stolen valor once nor have I even seen a veteran look remotely annoyed.

I live in the midwest. You see a redneck wearing cammo every 5 minutes here.

I have no idea what tesco is.

Tesco is a bongland grocery store

Yeah I can see this happening.

I was never in the military but I love the look of of old cammo.

Shit like this though is why I can't wear a BDU shirt as a windbreaker or separately a comfy pair of BDU pants now and then durning the early spring / fall months. without some dipshit sperglord screaming out HHURRR DUUURR STOLLEN VALLOR HUUURRR

Thanks Bush, faggot

Attached: EAB292D1-5A6A-4376-879A-A630F06DD317.jpg (480x360, 38K)

>went to yurope
>brought my flashlight and pocket knife
>got questioned and had them confiscated for being too scary looking

Why are you yuropeons such pussies?

I too am from the Midwest and have never actually encountered or heard of anyone bitching about stolen valor. Is this a coastie/southron thing?

Rednecks in the south wear cammo, too. Must just be coasties.

so did you fuck her?

Because you are gay

the bait in here is so weak.

Attached: wgws after the 14th concussion.png (641x729, 42K)

asking the real questions here

Lol

I can't believe coast fags are this gay.

I did not bang her cuz im a fag who makes stories up on the internet

AZfag here. I always get dirty looks from old farts in Green Valley when I stop for ice on my way home from hunting wearing multicam pants and a blaze orange shirt. They're always staring at my pants. I'm going to start leaving them unbuttoned.

Coasties are the lowest form of human life.

Still better than yuropoors though.

this whole thread is pointless

>Jow Forums: Smart people pretending to be stupid

>went to the range in blue jeans and T-shirt
>penis inspection day
>happened to wear tighty-whiteys
>range master accuses me of stolen valour
>"I had friends die during basic training in tighty-whiteys like those"
>have to work in the brass mines for two weeks

>not disguising yourself as a Brass Jew in order to avoid penis inspection day

>stolen valor

These threads always piss me the fuck off.
You would figure with camo on sale on clothing racks in target/walmart/surplus it
wouldn't be an issue, but these military faggots don't live in reality.

Wearing CAMO is not stolen Valor.

CLAIMING TO BE A VETERAN AND BENEFITING FROM THAT
FINANCIALLY IS STOLEN VALOR.

Attached: 411.jpg (1000x833, 140K)

Reminder to assholes in the military- Older serving vets sometimes
forget things. It happens when you get old. Screaming at the elderly
makes you look like the stupid pieces of shit you really are.

picture related.

Attached: Veteran says he was attacked.png (640x1586, 493K)

I came here to post this almost exactally.

But around here camo is basically just a color choice.

What is Tesco Camo? Is that some kind of newfangled yuropeon pattern to make you blend in with all the refugess?

personally I don't like the military the entire point of the American military is to opress people of the Muslim faith sometimes I'm ashamed to be an American

Funnily enough (not the same poster) I have a few old OD M65 jackets and a few M81 woodland BDUs and so far no boomer has said anything to me about "Stolen Valor" while wearing those (I live in Texas, Fort Worth area) So maybe I'm just lucky, I dunno. Just an observation.

Attached: We Looked at The Data.png (1036x1204, 1.31M)

Some old air force guy from the Vietnam guy went to some event in his old uniform he missed some.shit or was wearing some old dress uniform so it looked funny bunch of marines called him a stolen valor faggot and followed him to some car park they then jumped him it was in the news the old guy was crying and shit

Its made so niggers and mongrels cant see you in muttland

Haha

You mad

Entire point of the mutt military is to be a slaveforce for Israel

u mutt

I wish

Sheen has TurboAIDS.

Well that last sentence is pretty ominous.

while i did not physically cringe, the mental cringe was very strong. dont do this shit.

i think it's cityfolk who do this shit more than anyone, and young larpers who try to be cool.

this was definitely boots too.
If this dude just got their faces on TV at all and then sent it to the Marine Corps those guys would've been outed and fucked over and forever known as pieces of shits within their units. If it was in North Carolina they were probably from Lejeune or Cherry Point, not too hard to get people fucked over there.

must've been a EUcuck country

carrying a large survival knife is legal in switzerland, and I carry a Feldmesser 48 when I go to places where I know shit might go down

he said he's a marine, not an adult.

goddamn spiclet let it go.

vagene

Apparently we are very good at what we do.

>Why are you yuropeons such pussies?
Two world wars back to back.
What you never read a history book.

Not even a coastie but I believe it

>>went to the range in blue jeans and T-shirt
This is acceptable clothing for every day things.

>Muslim faith
Ok Muhammad.

>for Israel
Whose teachers protect students with tavors.
America doesn't even do that.

Damn i have a m81 woodland bdu which I plan to get some vests for and some non military patches for. However, I wouldn’t dare step out into public with it. It’s only larp shit or I might wear it to an airshit event for more larp... moral here is to not play dress up outside of conventions

I know no one's going to believe me, but I know this guy and was around the VFW when this happened. Long story short he was really devastated by it and after a month or two he quit coming around and dropped off all contact. It was absolutely heartbreaking.

Yup, i had crush on her when i first wtched starship troopers. She posed for playboy you know...

>Yuropoor
>Visit guy in fredoomstan with friends
>Wear the camo jacket i got as a conscript
>Got free ice cream when er stopped for food afterwards
>Thank you for your service
pretty nice desu

I have worn almost exclusively some sort of camouflage trousers (BDU, DCU, MCCUU, Multicams, British, etc.) for the last 3 years, and have literally never been approached by any fucking stolenvalorfag ever.
Just an observation

This dude?

wsoctv.com/news/local/vietnam-vet-says-he-was-attacked-shamed-charlotte-/26837432

>mutts don't recognize one of their own
lmao

I wear an OD M65 with the same patches worn by Travis Bickle in Taxi Driver almost daily outside work and nobody has ever brought it up as stolen valor. 2 have recognized it as Taxi Driver.

What the actual fuck americans???
These guys are still in the marines? They were not kicked out?

Stolen valor fags are going way too far.
Something has to be done.

wow you are retarded

>turns out people act like the average human
In other news, water is wet

Maybe because leftist jews would never let it happen? Jews run everything over here. The right is owned by Israeli jews, and the left is owned by liberal jews.

WHAT WAS YOUR UNIT?

Attached: BAPE-Shark-Hoodie-2015-New-Autumn-Winter-Harajuku-Army-Camouflage-AAPE-Sweatshirt-Hip-Hop-Skateboard (640x640, 169K)

This happened to me once in Champaign Urbana, IL.
I was wearing a camo jacket, no insignia of any type, and some ROTC faggot accosted me ranting about stolen valor.
"It's patterned cloth with no pretense to rank or service, get away from me you fucking child."
His buddy pulled him away.

Yeah. And she did that scene with Neve Campbell in Wild Things. I'm glad I didn't have to see Neve's sorry fried eggs then. It would have ruined it for me.

>I live in Texas, Fort Worth area
Sup 817 bro. Burleson here.

i know so many service men that date chinese girls are you fucking retarded they are spies bro like wtf

I guess I'll share as well.

>currently working at my local shartmart
>cowoker is a retired SGM who has ties and still communicates with my old unit
>got some juicy stuff about others from my unit
Fast forward a few weeks
>doing some heavy lifing at service counter with a returned item
>retired SGM says "Nice belt you got on."
>told him I had made off with a half dozen extra from BCT since no one claimed them
>flashbacks of getting smoked to shit and he may pull rank in public
>start sweating bullets
>reminded myself he's retired and I ETS'd
>literally sounded like he was going to make a call to my unit commander about me wearing the ACU cheap-o riggers belt

Thankfully he didnt.

>be me
>european navy po
>sail to states
>we have some events in the city and have to wear dress uniform
>walking around the city cause didn't want to pay for a taxi and do some sightseeing
>stop for a beer
>bartender wants to give it for free idk why
>insist on paying
>notice a couple dudes a few tables away looking at me
>other one takes out phone and starts filming as the other dude comes to me
>"HEY YO THAT'S STOLEN VALOR BITCH"
>what the fuck
>"YEAH LIKE THESE CHEVRONS ARE ALL WRONG AND WHAT THE FUCK IS (points at some national medal) THIS AND WHERE'S YOUR (some apparently US issued medal or w/e) ASSHOLE?!?!"
>oh boy
>he's on my right side
>slowly turn my left side to him showing my flag on my arm
>"there are other nations with navies aswell, my friend. but i can understand why you're upset. where did you serve?"
>"uhh umm uh.."
>"i see, have a good one lads"
>leave the bar laughing my ass off

Attached: ill-take-shit-that-never-happened-for-1000.jpg (488x351, 79K)

I don't get this at all, camo is getting pretty popular around my uni even in lib circles, especially if it's real. The two lads i know in the army think it's alright kinda like acknowledgement for service even.

butthurt civilian wannabe military in the bar spotted

t. Jow Forums is slower than /n/

You get accused of something, not for something.

>flew to tuscon tuesday
>have OD "assault pack" that a security guard job gave me several years ago as luggage because its the biggest bag i have
>get off the plane
>as soon as i get off the jetway someone thanks me for my cervix.
>i say "its just a bag" as i walk past them
That was it. I figured this would happen.

>I have worn almost exclusively some sort of camouflage trousers (BDU, DCU, MCCUU, Multicams, British, etc.) for the last 3 years

Clearly you've got something wrong with you, mentally, and people know not to interact with you.

Obviously a samefag, so... incel who thinks smashing Chinese girls is impossible animu fantasy... or Chinese butthurt his women come here for big fat white dick before they marry a Chinese cuck?

I live near there. That city is a cesspool of cucks

If I were these marines CO or in their unit. I would of royally fucked them all up.

For me, it's all the gals from Red Alert 2. Lt Zofia, Tanya, and Eva all have titty flicks.

I have never been accused of stolen valor desu, idk how the fuck this happens to people. I wear old surplus shit I buy all the time, since I was a kid. No one fucking cares.

The shirt stupid

I was high as fuck once while working the counter at a pizza joint.
Gave some guy wearing realtree camo a military discount.

Attached: 1527138755069.jpg (521x519, 41K)

Really depends on the area. Some areas don't give a shit if you are wearing milsurp. Especially areas where there is hunting.

I'll go ahead and say it, if you wear camo during your everyday activities then you look like a massive chud.

This. I live in Western Washington and have never had any problems wearing woodland my woodland camo jacket or m65. When it comes to the m65, Vietnam vets usually give a positive word here or there no one ever told me not to wear it

You're welcome