Westworld

I can't be the only one watching this and thinking, how the hell do you kill those fuckers? P90s were useless; are 55-grain 5.56 adequate?

(I'm not a goddamn robot! But I felt like a Neanderthal, watching this)

Attached: Screenshot-267(2).png (800x450, 88K)

I like the scene from this season where they ride in horseback and smoke all the guys standing still with shouldered p90s. This show sucks for guns. And making sense.

put a super heavy load through the head. Its bet pointed out on multiple times that their "hard drives" exist in their head. So you just put a solid load with real bullets through it.

This. Zombie rules apply.

Attached: this machine killls robits.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

At first i felt bad for all the dudes getting gunned down, but then I realized there were an seemingly unlimited supply of bodies on both sides so I stopped caring.

it was all rather gratuitous violence.

The gun fighting in the show isn't the best frankly, but I think the show's strong suit is the story so I can give a lot of the inaccuracies and cringe-worthy moments a pass.

Like that motherfucker with the KSG that got seduced by the killbot. Nigga what.

Did anyone else get a little hard when Teddy let loose on the army camp with the Gatling gun? Robots and guns, man, spooky stuff.

Attached: Teddy_Gatling_gun_adversary_Weapons_infobox.jpg (746x465, 46K)

>strong point is the story
I'd hate to see the other guy

The problem with dusting Hosts is that you can't rely on blood pressure drops take them out of the fight. You need to tag something vital. They're no more bullet resistant than a human so even a 22 would work, as long as you hit the right spots.

I would go with a 30 cal intermediate round, either 300 blackout or 7.62x39 loaded with Hornady V-Max projectiles. V-Max have excellent expansion and great ballistics. Giving me some stand off distance and the expansion will help me hit something vital. Normally I'm a 308 guy but because I don't need tissue damage the added recoil of the 308 would be unnecessary.

For pistol, call me old fashioned but I would go with a double stack 45 ACP loaded with XTPs. The XTPs have excellent expansion and feed more reliably than a lot of other hollow points.

P90s are fine, the PMC using them are fucking retarded. Their Napoleonic approach to small unit tactics is apalling, and each one of those idiots should have been able to take out hosts with reletively zero effort. They have bloody dune buggies, and for some reason, only use them to charge forward and park in front of the murderbots.

Also, why does the company hire only psychopaths and sadists? They waste so much time twirling their mustaches and flicking their surgial saws on and off.

It's not real. Turn off the electric Jew.

Should've just let the Chinese nuke the damn the place.

I was watching the show and season 2 is garbage so I stopped, but people won't see it until it hits rock bottom. Fucking horrendous writing.

In terms of Jow Forums related matters, the security guys are so bad they'd probably lose to Soviet-trained niggers in equal numbers. I hate how fucking useless they made them, while hosts only lose to them when it's conveninent to the plot.

>muh strong wymn
kys faggot

Fucking this

This may be autist, but my friend had me try to watch it this weekend and I sperged out at episode one.
When the mexican bank robber dude comes in and shoots up the town and the lady is outside shooting theres a firearms error and a constituency error.
A guy tosses here a lever action rifle, then it cuts to her shooting an m1887 as if it were a rifle, then it shows her shooting a lever action rifle, then it shows her shooting the m1887 again and she tosses it back to the guy who tosses her the lever action rifle she was already shooting.
Ive looked online and nobody else seems to have picked up on this but it seemed like incredibly lazy editing for something so high budget.

What about that scene where they forget their training and run around like idiots to get killed one by one? Truly kino right there, it must've been a tongue in cheek reference to all those shitty old b-movies where the bad guys act like braindead retards. Oh wait, this is a serious high-budget scifi show, that wouldn't make sense.

That scene was pretty cool, hate how he went out in the end by being mind controlled by the one he loved into doing horrible things than just killing himself.

Attached: westworld teddy.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

The scene where the safe robber's lever action automatically ejects a shell triggered me bad.

Attached: 1525987207759.jpg (355x450, 26K)

I think you meant continuity error. Constituency error means something else.

Attached: I had to do it.png (800x450, 157K)

You missed shit she shows up with a bunch of rifles/shotguns wrapped up in a cloth roll and is continually putting stuff down and picking fresh ones up instead of reloading