Do these rivets look fucked up, or is rifle fine?

Do these rivets look fucked up, or is rifle fine?

Attached: 4AB1E02E-BBD9-41C5-BB30-F63F825BC1ED.jpg (3264x2448, 2.34M)

eh

You know that trunnion isn't going anywhere. If it's properly heat treated it'll be fine but if the metal is inferior I'd expect a crack in the far far future

Okay. Suck my balls.

Is that an older WASR? I thought the new ones had that shitty balsa wood furniture on them now?

Is that a patch of rust above the safety?

>user gives you a good answer
>Reply like a snotty kid for no reason

You're trash.

Yes its old

Spunk

Im op. I dont know who that faggot fuckface is that replied, but thank you

>Im op. I dont know who that faggot fuckface is that replied
Ah, okay.

How long ago did you purchase the rifle btw?

(I havent purchased it. Yet.)

I came here asking because I want to buy it, but ive been looking for a good WASR for atleast three years. I have extreme OCD about ak rivets. If they arent PERFECT, o the metal is just slightly dimpled, im veey hesitant. I took a couple more pictures, hold up

Saul Goodman

Attached: ACC74214-78DA-440B-B38B-6B1B232E930D.jpg (3264x2448, 2.4M)

Again, I know that rivet/dimpling is only cosmetic, unless they are cracked or really fucked up, but it still really bothers me.

Ive SEEN perfect rivets becore, but theyre so incredibly fucking rare to come by. This rifle is also a really nice shade of black, the thing looks almost unfired.

Attached: E45B8D16-9C0E-4941-94CF-A01A89789187.jpg (3264x2448, 1.54M)

slightly dimpled is the correct way. Smooth is fake and gay

Really?

Buy a Western rifle, you dirty communist People will build you a quality rifle for money.

AKs are built to be disposable.

Ar faggot detected

Go icepick somewhere else cunt

Rear (fixed stock) trunnion rivets, and some of the front trunnion rivets should be swell-neck rivets, which should go into dimpled holes. On an AK74, all the front trunnion rivets are swell neck.

I guess I understand. The thing is to me, on AKs, sometimes the little imperfections give them character. Especially on something like a WASR. Great guns but I just see them as beater guns, I say that affectionately.

Attached: IMG_20180512_220540.jpg (4008x4177, 2.49M)

Rifle is fine.

Ugly, but they're fine.

Yes.. but imagine seeing a perfect in every way wasr.

That would be a spectacle.