Chicago Suburbs and Ammo

Is there anyone from the Chicago suburbs around that can tell me why most of these Walmarts I go to no longer sell ammunition?

Attached: Walmart-Logo.png (2714x1200, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general13/walmart.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ask the Chi-Coms they own that town!

I'm not even in Cook though. Talking about far west. I'm going crazy, empty shelves. My days of going to get milk and a box of 45 acp no longer exist.

Atlantafag here. Our country has banned Wal-Mart's from stocking them. But go literally one country over in the perimeter and they've good a truck load

It's because of the pussy libs scared to be surrounded by all the nogs they virtue signal to

Can't wait to move. I hope an extra big bomb melts everything here to plasma

*county

I'm afraid I'll have to order online and have a crate sit in front of my door until I get home!

They probably got pressure from local government - threats to unionize or fail health inspections. They do that shit all the time.

Move to north west Indiana
Or drive to Hammond and buy ammo at cabellas
After paying toll charges, and cabellas prices
You might get ammo for $3 or $4 per round.
Btw Illinois sucks.

It's better if you just drive a little further to a county that allows their walmarts to stock up

Alternatively, you can have a large drop box to have packages dropped off per instructions posted at your mailbox or front door. At least I don't why the post man wouldn't drop it off in one

Could do. But no. Simple CTD order it is then.
Yes, it does.

>Chicoms own Chicago
???

Take the drive to
Jerry’s gun shop
565 W Kannal Ave (38.85 mi)
Rensselaer, Indiana

Jerry sells ammo in bulk
9mm are 22 cents per round for a case of 1000
American eagle fmj
Call to see if he has any in stock.

Good intel, thanks!

Baltimorefag here

There are "urban" Wal-Marts (within a certain distance from the city) that don't stock/sell ammo, while the ones a few miles further out do.

Because black people dont shop anywhere else

Yeah, about 75 miles out. The disease came from the city and has been spreading west for a couple of years. And here it is.

Buy online in bulk

If you live near dindus buy a drop box or build one

I noticed this too, they barely have shit. Even when it says they have stuff online.

What 9mm and is it 22cpr out of the door?

rense.com/general13/walmart.htm

Attached: 1517457154576.jpg (501x585, 40K)

they dont want to provide the ammo for niggers niggering.

>Can't wait to move. I hope an extra big bomb melts everything here to plasma
I actually like Atlanta. I go there for sex tourism.

Last time I checked the Walmarts in Downers Grove and the one near rt83 and kingrey have ammo. Don't know where you live but that's where I go.

Meant the say rt83 and Roosevelt

>Move to Indiana

Attached: 1526528205481.jpg (342x342, 50K)

Grew up in the fox valley. Moved to Wisconsin. Much better up here, apart from the rabid cheeseheads.

Gang violence causing corporate to minimize any perceived involvement both in publicity and liability. It's insanely obvious.

I live a half hour away from there. Jerry is a jew and an asshole

You might be my neighbor
If so, you are an asshole.
Jerry, has always been nice to me.
I come in, I buy what I want, I leave.
I don’t sit in the gun shop waggling my wiener and finger fucking all the guns.

Some do, some don't. It seems to mostly depend on where the store is located. If it's in a city or other populated place, no ammo. If it's out in the country, ammo and shotguns in store.