Are adding recoil pads on milsurps guns bubba'ing...

Are adding recoil pads on milsurps guns bubba'ing? A lot of these guns have absolute manlet lengths of pull and could benefit from a few extra inches.

Attached: 123412341324.png (610x239, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1c7ZTcNTC5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean so long as its done in such a way that doesn't disrupt the general aesthetic of the gun go ahead.

So get a slip on pad and everyone is happy

Shoot squared up to your target (pic related) instead of bladed towards it and you'll probably appreciate the short LOP a lot more. It's a good habit to be into anyway.

Attached: rifleStance.jpg (640x400, 50K)

Costa is a manlet tho.

>Dat clamp

No, because they can be easily reversed and barely affect the look

Nigger I'm 5'11 and use a stock with a shorter LOP than the SKS on my home defense shotgun. Just try it before you knock it, it will stop you from attaching something ugly to your gun and will probably improve your shooting anyway.

Okay. Suck my balls.

>Shooting milsurp with a tacticool stance

Attached: 1470780293549.png (763x960, 375K)

>It's a good habit to be into anyway.
No it's not, literally the only reason we went to that stance is body armor. If you never wear body armor it's a far shittier stance.

As long as it inst permanently attached.

>5'11
>Not a manlet

It's a shitty stance unless you're wearing armor, dude.

If you're a little pussy who needs a pussypad on his gun, then sure, go ahead pussy.

>make yourself a bigger target

>hold rifle awkwardly and in a straining position

If you want to try to look cool at the range it works, it's use ends there.

t. Seething manlet

Brainlet

>caring about what poor milsurp autists on the internet think about what you do with your guns

Attached: 1518430100379.jpg (670x472, 51K)

Wow, you sure showed me.

He's right though. see

It's not bubba
But it is bitch mode.
Shoot the steel butt plate or go back to an ar15.

If they made 2-3 inch long steel buttplates I'd be all over that shit.

>Adding a 4lb weight to the back of your rifle just to not disrupt the aesthetic

>milsurp
>poor

Maybe 10 years ago

Slip ons are fine.

Attached: 20180224_010528.jpg (1478x2626, 2.72M)

As long as you don't modify it permanently in a hack job.

You can fit a buttpad and use the same holes the old one was using, and reinstall the original. This is the best way to go. Honestly, however, it's your gun, hack it up if you want. I'll hate you, but that's freedom.

Manlets are anyone under 6’

chekd devil trips

TAPCO
A
P
C
O

Attached: stop_hammertime.jpg (321x129, 19K)

>Shoot squared up to your target (pic related) instead of bladed towards it and you'll probably appreciate the short LOP a lot more. It's a good habit to be into anyway.
It's a good habit if you're wearing plates all the time.

>it's a far shittier stance
Stand how you'd normally stand with your rifle/shotgun and pretend there's something you need to shoot directly to your left, attempt to swing your gun to your left like you're trying to shoot it then stand in the "tacticool" stance and do the same thing. Bet it was a lot easier, wasn't it faggot? Now do the same thing except with walking, again, I bet it was a lot fucking easier. Then when you're done with that take your shotgun and load up some high brass slugs at the range using each stance and try to tell me with a straight face that recoil was more manageable with the traditional stance than shooting squared up to the target.

You don't have to do the whole thumb over bore shit if you don't want to and it doesn't make you look like as much of a fag as you're assuming youtu.be/1c7ZTcNTC5s

or if you have to move with your rifle at the ready, shoot anything to the left of you, or want faster follow up shots and/or faster first shots.
>using trigger discipline with milsurp
lmao what a faggot don't you know that wasn't part of doctrine back then? You're literally destroying the rifle by not using it in a manner 100% consistent with Soviet doctrine.

>Everything is always about combat all the time