ATF Form 6 -- Implements of War

Hi guys,

Has anyone imported an "Implement of War" via ATF Form 6? I'd like to ask some questions.

Attached: Linkitin3-828x310[1].jpg (828x310, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HSG2Flnc1Rs
recoilweb.com/trump-administration-publishes-proposed-rule-to-remove-a-variety-of-firearms-from-itar-137327.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, what are you looking to import user?

Do you know your way around ITAR?

What exactly would be an “implement of war? If you’re wanting a linking machine you can make one from a bench mounted hand press and some ingenuity.

Idk m8 I always assumed implements of war were self propelled arty or tanks or tooling for mass productions of rifles/boolets/explosives

I want to import a hand-operated linking machine, manufactured by an old friend of mine overseas.
Absolutely not, I want it to be legally clear.

Exactly, I'm talking about a linking machine. The thing is, I want to support my friend and purchase this machine from him.
Or, maybe, I could purchase the data package necessary for manufacturing. That would also fall under the Import Law, right?

As far as I understand, a linking machine is also considered an IoW.

Fix: didn't read your post carefully, I thought you're suggesting that I want to exploit a legal loop.
ITAR is only about export, no?

Second user here. No idea dude, I don’t have anything that requires belts. I’m just basing my knowledge on being a machinist and maintenance guy. Importing stuff can be tricky and id look for information else where because this is the same board that’s told people you to make smokeless powder by giving them the recipe for flash powder and convinced one idiot that gas masks work underwater.

Ian uses one in his vickers video. I don't think it is a problem. Or contact him maybe
youtu.be/HSG2Flnc1Rs

Didn't Trump repeal ITAR?

God, you people are fucking morons.

>poster says you people are morons
>poster is one of those people

Whew fag!

>Trumptard thinks Trump can fucking repeal laws
>Also thinks he isn't a moron
Whoa buddy, you're gonna hurt yourself thinking so hard.

>the president can’t repeal any previous laws like he already has
Not that guy but be specific in yor argument because you worded it for all laws. Learn to argue, dumbass.

Holy shit there are some braindead people living here.

The president cannot repeal laws.

>moving goalposts better than two niggers in a moving truck
>thinks I actually voted for Trump

Whew fag!

What goalpost was moved, idiot?

The one in your ass, kiddo.

correct. He can only repeal executive orders..

Attached: 1530610719196.jpg (640x635, 40K)

Trump can't repeal ITAR, but he is proposing to remove a large variety of weapons listed in the law
recoilweb.com/trump-administration-publishes-proposed-rule-to-remove-a-variety-of-firearms-from-itar-137327.html

You think ITAR is an executive order?

Go blow Trump, you useless faggot.