Arkansas toothpick

What do y’all think of the Arkansas toothpick? Strengths? Weaknesses? Good places to buy one?

I want one for general use, and am looking to spend $50-$100.

Attached: 89D5B22D-7840-4EF1-93E3-66F9C2008254.jpg (3264x2448, 3.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Zc88j
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger what

Wtf is an arkansas toothpick, you fuckin weird ass goober.

It's a toothpick but it lasts forever. The last toothpick you'll ever need. I'm on a celery kick rn, so my Arkansas Toothpick is always close at hand

judging from the photo, it's a silenced .22 used in deer poaching.

Not sure about that friend but my Canadian Buttscratcher really does the job with coyotes and deer

Attached: Screenshot_20180706-115137_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 549K)

>Dagger
>General use
Shoo shoo mall ninja

Attached: 44b.png (378x378, 202K)

Stop tweaking on meth and try to make your thread again later you inbred fucking retard.

Sorry most of these kiddos don't know about a great classic knife design. You will probably want one that is hand forged. Most mass production are cheap steel and are bit on the lean side. I would try googling around till you find the one you want.

I'm a big fan of the Floridian Dick Sucker, it's been in my EDC forever

>a great classic knife design
Great classic knife designs are known further beyond the rural hellscape that spawned them

Thanks user. I’m glad I got at least one decent response.

Well maybe if you little dip shits would look further than whatever piece of crap Chinese made knife y'all carry you'd know about it.

>rural hellscape
why are you here?

Attached: E922908F-6AEE-460B-990D-1CB26BE4F810.jpg (280x256, 29K)

No one outside of Arkansas knows about this knife. Keep on playing second-fiddle to the Bowie and move on.

Well seeing as you're the devil. I can see you're just spreading lies. And the toothpick was more popular than the Bowie, you can thank Hollywood for making the Bowie popular

great for picking up hitchhikers, then shoving it up their ass and cutting down to their pussy so it's just one bloody mangled hole instead of two.

It's a fighting knife. No uses other than very effectively killing men.

Attached: Toothpick.jpg (1024x768, 109K)

Next time post a Pic Related

Attached: ori%20arkansas%20toothpick%207[1].jpg (2473x514, 200K)

It's a big-ass dagger or short sword, cheaper to make than the Bowie and better as a CQB weapon

Pretty idiotic nowadays. Way too big and too heavy to carry, conceal and carry. Somebody sses you reaching for tthat thing on your belt he will shoot you with his Hi-Point. Nor is it useful as a working tool. Cutting performance will be worse than that of an ordinary knife because of the thick blade and double bevel. The only use would be administering the coup de grace on some wounded boar or feral pig, though I would think twice about getting close enough to do that as long as it wasnt already safely dead.

must be south florida

Attached: 6512784809_58a0b5c780_b[1].jpg (1024x770, 265K)

Hey, finally a post related to Arkansas! I didn't think anyone out there knew we existed. Any south-western Ar/k/ansans wanna join a discord filled with other autists mostly from the same region?

discord.gg/Zc88j

Attached: Arkansas.jpg (282x484, 30K)

>thread is about a knife
>'hurr durr they shure is talking about ma state!

I mean, the thread IS related to Arkansas. The man who designed/crafted these knives (James Black) lived in Arkansas

Anyone who knows anything about the Old West would know. Why are there so many retards in this thread? Even if you have no knowledge and feel the need to shitpost, at least half half a brain to use google. It has its own wikipedia page for fuck's sake.

Arkansas: The least known state in the former Confederacy, and the country at large.