What gloves do you operate in user? I'd post in /gq/ but I hate all the fags over there. I've got large hands...

What gloves do you operate in user? I'd post in /gq/ but I hate all the fags over there. I've got large hands, and you know what they say about big hands? Large gloves. So I'm lookin' for some recs.

Attached: GSopsGloves2_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/ATG-34-874-MaxiFlex-Ultimate-Micro-Foam/dp/B00IMMDHIA/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1530937519&sr=8-14&keywords=maxiflex gloves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SKD Pig deltas. Nice and light/thin so you retain tactile feeling, good grip, good build quality.

I just use the cheapo Mechanix gloves you can get at Autozone for the gym and the range so I don't bang up my baby hands.

Cloth wrappings or fingerless.

Also remember, touch screen friendly index. May save the day,

That's what I'm looking for, gloves where I don't have to change the way I move my hands to compensate for them. Most stores don't carry the proper selection so it's not like I can try them on, let alone hold a gun with them.

>operate
CRINGE

Attached: images (5).jpg (194x259, 13K)

not based

I operate everyday, patrolling my house

You wear OPERATOR gloves to pull weeds for your mom.

Of course. Should be a standard really, minus the really heavy duty shit.

petzl cordex

Okay. Suck my balls.

>wasting money on disposable Gucci products.

Lamont

What's to stop me from going to Amazon and getting the cheapest pair I can find

Your mom not giving you enough allowance to cover shipping.

trying this hard
go back to /gq/

Attached: 1530842681595.png (1094x618, 525K)

>operate
jerking off while wearing gloves is kinda hard.

>he doesn't enjoy the extra friction

Uncut fags wouldn't understand

Look! I posted it again!

Please tell me you're joking about the gym.
Please don't do that to yourself.

maxi flex gloves

wtf are you really going to be doing that will hurt your hands?

killing little black babies in the Sudan

Is there some kind of metallic gauntlet I can buy for punching things?

Not for range wankery. I just think it would be cool

>cheapo Mechanix gloves
This
>for the gym
not this

right here user

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x225, 9K)

Mechanix FastFit

Attached: 1528882161719.png (631x677, 815K)

Give up the tacticool and get these.
Great breathability and dexterity, quick to take on and off, and reasonably good cut and heat protection.

Packs of 10 at home deepoe are $13

Attached: 1521473431134.jpg (1000x1000, 116K)

Do these even breathe? I feel like my hands would be in puddles in just a couple minutes

Skd pigs in large are painful for a large hand guy where mechanix and magpul in large fit fine for me

They're pretty good. The grippy side isn't as plastic-ish as it looks and the backside breathes as good as anything. There are cheaper versions of that style of glove with all rubber palms and they're terrible like you would think.

These are good ones too. They're a bit thicker and more protective.
amazon.com/ATG-34-874-MaxiFlex-Ultimate-Micro-Foam/dp/B00IMMDHIA/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1530937519&sr=8-14&keywords=maxiflex gloves

>$3.75 a pair

Why the fuck not, if they suck for operatin' then I can just use them for yard work

Aside from not having knuckle protection they're solid imo. I use them for mechanic work.

>t, that one faggot who needs hard knuckles meme.

it's good for when I bust a nut loose and punch a brake rotor. I've been thinking of gluing some leather over the knuckles.

Mechanix m-pact because I use them at work too

I use Mechanix Mpact for when I wanna be tacticool/when I do yard work and I got a pair of thin leather browning shooting gloves that I use pretty much every time I go out to the range now. They're amazing.

powder free sterile white latex
You can get great deals if you order them in bulk like 10,000 at a time.

Attached: surgeon-scrubs-hands-scalpel-bloody-doctor-contribution-contributions-B9FX1A.jpg (1300x956, 111K)

I hotglue over my gloves too user ;)

Attached: 1506397182926.png (582x847, 1.04M)

This exact fucking think happened to me last weekend. I was changing sway bar end links and when it broke loose my arm came forward and slammed my bicep into the rotor. Hurt like a motherfucker.

> he didn't read the sizing instructions

I use these at work. I am a porta potty and septic guy

>buy a pair of these
>go into the woods to shoot
>do this twice
>both gloves already have a fucking hole in the palms
fuck skd gloves

SOG-600, and magpul core breach, but I have god-emperor-hands.

Amazon has free returns, my dude. They carry PIGs

>t. human callus

Just blacked out mechanix

Good for at home, bad for military purposes unless you wanna risk that shit melting to your hand

How can anyone wear leather gloves? Shit doesn't breathe