Homeless Self-Defense

Is a gun still an option? What do you use to protect it from the elements?

Attached: your pop culture knowledge and nerd references won't save you faggot.jpg (1920x1464, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Man_Standing:_Killbook_of_a_Bounty_Hunter
darkhorse.com/Books/24-091/Last-Man-Standing-Killbook-of-a-Bounty-Hunter-HC
youtube.com/watch?v=SnqghcHMOFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maintenance and care.
A fucking thread died for this you dipshit

this pic saddens me.
sad

OP's image made me sad :(

me too user, me too.

Attached: no more watermelons.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Whose the guy that had an idea to give the homeless hunting shotguns? I forgot.

Attached: 91XfF8DiajL._SY445_.jpg (315x445, 60K)

What the fuck is this image

This picture is fucked man

I really fucking do hope that if there are more pics like that, it ends up well for the old guy.

I'm gonna be very salty if not.

Who do you suspect has the better survival skill; the old hobo or the kid with the fancy shoes? I fully expect this to end with the kid's eyes stabbed to porridge by the toys, then the hobo forcing him to give him a blowjob in full view while the eye juice dribbles on his balls. Oldtime probably saw war somewhere, and made it out. Kiddo thinks assaulting hobos on the subway is a viable business direction - I don't give him much chance of coming out of this with his virginity intact.

Anyone else think that punk is bitting off more than he can chew?
The one thing you can assume about a broken old man is he has survived long enough to be old and broken. Never underestimate a survivor.

Is this the new Cyberpunk game?

the old man just looks bad right now because he doesn’t want to hurt the kid, but he will if he must

came here to post this

Attached: awoo.jpg (1000x998, 152K)

>that fanny pack

AND SO I CRY SOMETIMES WHEN IM LYING IN BED
JUST TO GET IT ALL OUT WHAT'S IN MY HEAD AND I
I'M FEELING
A LITTLE PECULIAR

full size

Attached: joel-kilpatrick-ticket-please-small.jpg (1920x3737, 1015K)

>cursed images

Those street punks have very nice uniforms.

Try a house

rip old dog

Hotline Miami 3: Last Call

>those headlines
kek

Attached: SmartSelect_20180707-101205_Clover.jpg (960x1210, 435K)

Right. That dude has ring savy, armor and a kitty cat to defend.

I feel like this is a metaphor for how people are too afraid to open up and let themselves be vulnerable in public so they always need to put their defenses up before they'll let themselves be seen by others which leads us to pick on those we see as weak even though its really a result of our own insecurities.

It's this guy but old

were right

Attached: gabriel bounty hunter.jpg (736x1145, 154K)

This is a super gay character design.

What's with all the faggy garbage and toys hanging off him, is that supposed to be cool?

some of the less cluttered pics look nicer, but this is who the character is

>t. Edgy faggot future pop culture nerd in denial living in fantasy la la Naruto land

The reality is that it would be multiple niggers, instead of a skin head looking thug, and they'll all have hi-points trained on you. And you'll give a public blow job

Stop! I fucking hate you!!!

Is there more?

Imagine you're a manchild, you can't deny it, it's been in your face your whole life... So you finally accept it. You understand just how uncool and disgusting that is, when your whole life was searching for cool. So you make a character design to "coolidify" your manchildnesd into a superhero.

All of a sudden homeless people with shotguns start robbing a lot of liquor stores.

Yeah, it's like this is the fantasyAnd this is the reality

Attached: racist-pbj.jpg (584x584, 45K)

A machete covered by little hearts all over. Someone's fantasy art finally went over board?

ITT: a bunch of faggots
Want a real solution? Bring back involuntary institutionalization. A grown man playing dressup in cardbord and toilet accouterments and acting like a small child is a clear sign of mental illness and disability. If he were receiving care he would be safe, simple as that

>A Star Wars-Marvel-Video-Game loving basedboy manchild grown up to become an elderly hobo
50 years ago that guy was tweeting about how we should ban guns and white males are problematic.

Seeing ricky die was weird

Except I like all those things and still own more guns than you.

Both of you post guns.

You sound like a very angry person. Did da blax fuck your dad or something?

waiting for glock grenade. with some bathroom in the backgound...

This is the art of a man named Dan LuVisi. Think of the most Reddit individual you can possibly imagine, and that's him. He thinks he's God's gift to cyberpunk but in reality he just steals from everyone else and has a horrible sense of Aesthetics.

All the guns you collect in Fortnight don't count.

No. I'm FFL and I'd rather not post my shop for an argument with a manchild.

I’m pretty sure it would of been either a nigger, beaner, or Muslim that would of picked on that old autistic man

Seeing that CBC presenter Stropanapulaponopolaus get killed with a skate tamahawk was satisfying

>the "no knives" sticker on the window
>thug still has a knife
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!?!?!

fuck off ATF

That bat isn't laying right

>All the guns you collect in Fortnight don't count.
>No. I'm FFL and I'd rather not post my shop for an argument with a manchild.
Rok etard

Is this how /v/ feels when Jow Forums posts on their board?

>he just steals from everyone else and has a horrible sense of Aesthetics.
I mean... that's the most cyberpunk description I've ever heard...

Homeless self protection:
>Get job
>Get home
>Get gun to defend home

That's clearly a syringe on the sticker, you fucking idiot.

Goddamn it user beautifully put.

I felt bad for the old man until I saw he was wearing teal Crocs with flowers and a He-Man fanny pack.

I now support that gang.

>that bat
Am I high?

Attached: CE5CA5FA-A931-41B8-81CA-8BB9997EC292.png (188x264, 57K)

Well, that sucks.

Yeah nah, it's fucked.

actually a pretty good commentary on a society that has completely lost it's ability to tie their own fucking shoes without the government giving them permission. The first thing my eyes went to was the shoes. They aren't meant for running, or fighting, because no one has the balls to stand up to these people. They can just walk around unopposed and fuck with people without any consequences. Notice the presence of depictions of guns on the mans backpack and his notebook.

There's a reason that A Clockwork Orange, 1984 and V for Vendetta all take place in England.

For some reason, I hope it turns out the hobo actually knows Jeet Kune Do and does some wicked martial arts moves on those hoods.

Peak Jow Forumsino

Hi-Point

>Jeet Kune Do
Didn't 90s era MMA prove that Jeet Kune Do was a fucking useless meme style?

The insane shouldn't own firearms.

It's only useful if you're as fast as Bruce Lee was, which is to say that yes, it is pretty useless.

Fuck off you gun grabbing piece of shit.

EVERYONE should own firearms.
Prove me wrong.

Back to r*ddit with you

>a thread died for this
god forbid a gas mask or Jow Forums humor thread disappear off the catalog
who could even imagine how heartbroken the op of that chinesium warship thread that'll totally be the downfall of the U.S
i'm not even gonna sage because fuck you

Attached: 1527702343042.jpg (867x1024, 110K)

AND SO I CRY SOMETIMES WHEN I LIE IN BED
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4

>There's a reason that A Clockwork Orange, 1984 and V for Vendetta all take place in England.
Yes, the reason being they're all by British authors.

I don't like this picture. I feel sad.

Attached: 1522527149850.jpg (480x389, 21K)

This picture makes me feel really bad.

I think I find the juvenile aspect of the homeless man playing with action figures endearing.

>racist crab
scene resembles what can be found in Shaolin Cowboy

Don't look now, but he has a cute kitten in his hood. Whoever drew this is a fucking monster.

OP posted a picture more interesting than the topic.

Except for jews, the mentally ill, and all other untermenschen.

If only Oswald had shot Kennedy sooner we'd still have insane asylums and there's wouldn't be a shit ton of homeless with mental problems fucking up the streets.

Looks like a knife to me.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-07-22-20-36-1.png (1440x1440, 1022K)

>fucking with someone who just wants to be left alone to play with his figurines

Hope this kid gets disemboweled desu sempai desu

He looks homeless. It's not like he saved his allowance to buy that stuff specifically

Reverse image search says that pic is an artistic redesign of a character from a graphic novel:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Man_Standing:_Killbook_of_a_Bounty_Hunter

It's clearly a syringe. If you look at the picture at its full resolution, it even has little white graduated lines.

It's literally a kbar

>new study suggests bullets may be bad for your health
>the robot the old autistic man drew is carrying a gun

It think this image has a happy ending kommandos

>never bring a knife to a gun fight

Here's your (You).

I believe it's a pic from Last man standing, killbook of a bounty hunter, among other artworks, I think.
A book by Daniel LuVisi.

darkhorse.com/Books/24-091/Last-Man-Standing-Killbook-of-a-Bounty-Hunter-HC

youtube.com/watch?v=SnqghcHMOFg

There is a tabletop RPG that may come of it I think.
Really cool cyberpunk stuff.

Attached: Last-Man-Standing-art-красивые-картинки-2670985.jpg (811x1592, 263K)

>Is a gun still an option?
Why wouldn't it be?

Attached: LA Hobo Guns.jpg (1400x788, 138K)

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the monster.

Attached: Wild West Showdown whistling intensifies subway edition.jpg (515x966, 109K)

...and then, at the last second, the old man yells Allahu Ackbar and the bomb in his bag goes off and acid is sprayed in all directions. The camera zooms out after focusing on a smoking, detatched eyeball that leaks into a gross little puddle.

It is London after all.

Attached: 1528612193647.jpg (230x230, 8K)

Fund it.

>Oldtime probably saw war somewhere, and made it out.
Yea, the famous Counter-Strike battle of 1999 or the glorious Starcraft bloodbath of 2004.

We're all getting old.
More and more of us are manchildren and never mature.

>with his virginity intact.
Chances are it's the hobo who is a virgin - he obviously has little social skills and zero job skills, because instead of developing them, he played games and watched cartoons.

I'd probably still be a virgin if I didn't stop watching chinese cartoons and spending most nights on game servers.

>t.40yo happily married with children

SHALL

>and they'll all have hi-points trained on you.
The average banger is lucky to be pulling minimum wage, a lot of these guys can't afford guns or ammo. There's a reason they all rap about "chrome", because having a gun is like a status symbol to these people.

I want to help him
this image angers me

How entertaining that your first thought is to die on your knees.

The entire purpose of this thread is so OP can manipulate us and our reactions. The situation depicted is entirely unrealistic if you think it over, but we are being played by someone who thinks he is a GM.