There's something so incredibly mesmerizing about nuclear weapons...

There's something so incredibly mesmerizing about nuclear weapons, the most devastating weapons mankind has ever created that are known to the public. Do you think we'll ever see a large scale nuclear exchange in our lifetimes? There's been so many world war three close calls for decades, when is the world finally going to go up in flames? I can hardly imagine the excitement of seeing EAS alerts on all televisions and cell phones. Before I die, I hope to see a nuclear weapon used in person, even if it's what kills me.

youtube.com/watch?v=sD3rvw4SvvQ

Attached: trinity.jpg (1200x800, 57K)

>Do you think we'll ever see a large scale nuclear exchange in our lifetimes?
I hope not.

I really fucking hope so. The only thing that is keeping me from killing myself is the hope of some sort of nuclear exchange, or a super catastrophe like the yellowstone explosion, san andreas fault separation, meteor impact, etc. Knowing my luck some awesome shit like this would happen a week after I off myself.

Well just don't kill yourself then, it's a sacrifice for the greater good....batmaniamtheherthicityneeds.jpeg

This. I like living

Attached: 1527836691588.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Where's your sense of adventure?

Not in a nuclear winter at least

>the most devastating weapons mankind has ever created
Lol, that title goes to a strain of birdflu developed by the CIA that Chinese villages are drone striked with

Attached: USAF RQ-170.png (800x413, 314K)

>things that never happened: the post

prove me wrong Mr CIA

Attached: 1530858193621.png (1810x1262, 132K)

First of all, why would they do that.
Second of all, why use drones, far easier ways to sneak things into China exist
Third of all, they wouldnt dare to use a drone. If one got shot down/had a malfunction and crashed and the project got discovered the US would be assfucked by the rest of the world.

>implying the Chinese government isnt in on it

Thermo nuclear weapons are beautiful to watch but would utterly wreck everyone shit for most part they're no longer used in the sense of being long lasting effect and damage anymore aside from knocking out pretty much every form of electronic equipment. Only the hardened Electronics equipment stands a chance of surviving and that's a very big if.

Prove yourself right

You'd like that wouldn't you Mr Homeland Security?

Why would they be?

Thats a nice way of saying I made my shit up

Boy, patrolling the Mojave sure makes me wish for one though.

Looks like a full brim hard hat.

Only worthless losers have this fantasy of the world going to shit and surviving as sone badass loner.

Not always. I'm pretty well off and even I fantasize about post SHTF shenanigan and living out the Zone IRL. A lot of Jow Forumsommandos do the same and want it to happen to various extent. Though I'd definitely prefer to not be a lone survivor, at least later on, except maybe if its the STALKER type deal. Maybe.

I don't imagine a "badass loner" scenario. Most people will survive, nuclear winter is a myth. I'm curious to see what society would look like afterwards. Things like personal responsibility, community bonds, the destruction of egalitarianism, balkanization, regional wars, craft industry for modern tools etc will all take off. The world will be a much 'bigger' place.

Attached: 1486016712635.jpg (2304x1728, 1.64M)