Women 'hate' thread

I've seen at least a dozen threads were we've determined that having women in front-line combat roles is a bad idea. Do you think we can compile it all into one neat list?

Attached: frkxI8n.jpg (3648x5787, 3.5M)

It's uncivilized.

That's all you need to know.

Get the fuck out

Oh, and by 'it' I mean the reasons why having women in front-line combat roles is a bad idea.
Also her name is misswarmj. It's not relevant, but I know someone is going to ask.

Attached: GjlIUQg.jpg (5787x3648, 3.58M)

>""""""""her"""""""" name

Going to guess misswarmj. It is in the photos...

Get out

Why the fuck would I want the one's who should be at home bearing sons and daughters to protect our native European race on the frontlines in combat? Men are cursed as disposable, women are cursed to fade quickly, they need to be making babies.

Attached: 1480915489854.jpg (800x900, 185K)

>Jow Forumsshit
>attracted to fugly makeup plastered gooks
Checks out.

Attached: 2crunch.png (203x159, 48K)

Sign of a backwards society that sends those that should bear and nurture children to do man's dirty work. Also women can't pull their weight. Also wrecks unit cohesion.

Lack of physical strength and a generally short physical height. That's all I've heard on the subject.

I genuinely like women, I think it's a stupid fucking idea to send them into combat. Women were not designed for war.

>and a generally short physical height
I thought this was a good thing with modern warfare, with weapons doing the killing, not muscle and being smaller target in general

Women should be allowed in combat if they can meet the same standards as men. It's just that, statistically, it's a hell of a lot harder to find women that can actually reach those standards.

Like how women have lower PT standards than in the Marines. And even then only 50% of them could meet them, while 100% of the men could.

Does anyone remember when women stormed the beaches of Normandy?

Fake news

>Women should be allowed in combat if they can meet the same standards as men.

Can you explain why you think this? Do you not realize the negative effect the mere presence of a woman has on a group of males, regardless of the woman's proficiency?

Not really, unless you're implying that every soldier is a sub-80 IQ retard who can only think with his dick.

How can one man be this stupid?

Don't women experience incontinence issues under extreme physical stress? Or did I get memed by some filthy watersports fetishist?

so you've never served in a grunt unit, gotcha.

when the going gets tough the baser instincts come through. Mate feed kill repeat... go back to psych 101

Attached: tumblr_p8pa9nDWjR1regz7ho1_540.jpg (540x434, 36K)

Just look at what happens when they see a fucking spider man

I was in the first gender integrated Infantry OSUT class. The women had a 50% fail rate despite being graded on the female scale on the apft. Also they all got extra rounds for rifle qual because they suck at shooting.

Attached: FDDDE6EC-3078-4E4F-808A-F835C286D18F.png (720x720, 484K)

>Asian girls dressing and posing like Playboy-Penthouse sloots
there is something not right about this

Attached: idk anymore.jpg (819x461, 84K)

You an your little leftist friends really are tiresome wth your repeated attempts to spread cultural marxism on Jow Forums you know that?
Much more tiresome than the larpers from Jow Forums which I don't particularly like either.
On topic, pic related.

Attached: ew6NoiE.jpg (1038x426, 190K)

i agree with your post's sentiment, but I have a very hard time believing anything about the story in the screencap.