*litters your range*

*litters your range*

Attached: spice-loaded-shotgun-ammo-640x533.jpg (640x533, 48K)

At my range it aint shotshells, its fucking sabots

I shoot in my back yard and don't own a shotgun.

Tell my kids to pick up their mess

People who shoot on public land and dont clean up their shotgun shells need to be shot. Numerous shooting pits in my area have been closed down cause of these people, the same people who bring all their household garbage and old electronics to shoot and blow up and not clean up. Some spots actually looked like illegal dumps rather than shooting spots.

Why not?

yeah i'm cool with low brass all over the place, it's when the high brass is laying around ugh

Shotgun shooters are by far the worst, no idea why.

Shotguns are by far the cheapest guns to buy except for .22s and are good at "blown the shit out of junk". Put two and two together.

*picks up and reloads for pennies*

>and a thank you, and a thank you, ooh very good that's going in my shell emporium, and a thank you...

Litterally death to anyone who calls the "sa-bots."

you mean the wadding?

*destroys all the target stands*

Those are called targets of opportunity. Anyway, time to see if I can find a 10g wad that'll hold a roll of pennies

What area is that moleman

I dont own the range and im not responsable for upkeep, so Idgaf.

>me spots actually looked like illegal du
this is really a fucking problem man, i feel your rage

>mfw shooter shows up and immediately starts magdumping his AR at the steel targets 10 yards away

Now I always carry a fucking IFAK

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ █ █ █ █ █▀█▀.jpg (163x207, 5K)

Same here.

if he was actually that close he would be penetrating the targets

I'm gonna guess he's talking about a much larger gun than you're thinking, possibly on tracks

There's nothing wrong with leaving shotshells on the ground at the range. It gives future shooters the opportunity to handload them, and even if they choose not not, the plastic shells are inert.

>theres nothing wrong with leaving beer cans laying around. They're empty, so kids cant drink them, and it provides amateur forgers with some aluminum

*cracks custard mouthed arab mouths open like crab legs from the range*

Attached: pharahcrackedmouth.png (179x185, 69K)

This would be fine if you only drank and left cans at designated aluminum forging facilities.

The range I visit has brass catchers so fuck you imma blast away

And leaving shells would be fine if people only shot at designated ranges. But they don't, which is why every clearing in the woods is covered with shells, which is not acceptable.

Is this a government AI trained to shitpost on Jow Forums?

Also I wouldn't open that image if I was anyone, we don't want another Cornelia.

How hard is it to get into reloading 12gauge? I want to feed my vepr hot 3in slugs and buckshot but damn the price is high.

It's not an AI, I just saved this image after getting muted for talking about killing custard mouthed arabs in chat. People get very upset when I threaten to kill piles of custard mouthed arabs and crack their mouths open to extract ironic opium derivative tar solutions from them. CRAAAAAAAAAAAAACKED open like crab legs from the range. What even are those crab legs memes anyway? I'd rather expose the range trap to novichok agents and chop the penis that's being pushed behind their thighs OFF, and run it over on asphalt until the purity threshold has dropped, causing random RGB noise filtered to asphalt particle colors, don't worry I'll be fair. I'm gonna start stabbing them in their wombs too. I'll drink the fluid from popped wombs like a coconut. COCOnut crabs SCREEEYOyo how do i remove crab niggers Jow Forums?????

Attached: fatfaggot.jpg (575x511, 280K)

Easy I think, but I just started fucking around with reloading 12g, making mini meme shells. Lee Load All 2 is only like 60 bux

Don't pronounce it like a French communist special Olympic dicksuck.
I'll bet you call a chassis a "Sha-see"

Attached: rs-213794-MCDWAST_FE003_H.jpg (920x606, 76K)

I shot my shotgun at a range once because it was my first time shooting it. I still cleaned up after myself. Now I only take her to to sporting clays.

Easy enough that you don't even need equipment

No...no he wouldn't. They make short range rifle targets for a reason. 3/8th AR500 will stop all 5.56 rounds that close. I speak from experience. I'm the faggot dumping my AR at steel targets 10 yards away.

Attached: 16939677_1256325841111946_8767427580404015213_n.jpg (480x480, 31K)

Confirmed for AI or literal Schizophrenic.

Coin shot IRL
>Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

>dumping AR at steel targets 10 yards away
enjoy eating shrapnel?

Yep had a great spot out in the desert but they put up signs after the trash started to pile up

>we don't want another Cornelia
tell more please

This
The only public range nearby was on the verge of getting shut down. Luckily some well minded gentlemen go there once a week and clean up everything.

unironically this, buncha niggers and white trash subhumans leaving their shit everywhere and ruining the place for actual people.

You are a man of truth moleman.

Every time I go innawoods I find atleast 1 spot with just a bunch of hulls abandoned. I carry a bag around to pick it up. Same at ranges I go to, just hulls and Shells everywhere. I jew the brass to reload, so that's good.

Whatever happened to "leave a place cleaner than you found it"

Coin slugs actually, and the old Billy the kid story predates NV by a long time.

Death of outdoorsmenship in America.
Sad times indeed

Me too bro