Have any of you actually taken a life?

What did it feel like psychologically?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/tGpVqUK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Countless flies and sometimes I used to stomp on the small snails I haven't noticed before. I feel bad for snails, the rest is a self-defense.

Deployed, I definitely shot a guy. Saw him through my ACOG and actually got the shot. Didn't really affect me. I'm just not wired that way. Went back and played MGS4 within a few hours and didn't care.

Same deal with trodding over dead bodies and patting them down and shit. The memories are very clear but there isn't any emotional trauma attached.

Nope. I probably wouldn't unless I absolutely had to.

sort of i guess. rolled with an older guy who ended up having a massive heart attack. he had a pace maker and apparently like 2 years prior had the worst heart attack possible and lived so it was inevitable. he went to the hospital and died a week later. i obviously am not thrilled about it and dont really others

>rolled with an older guy
He must have tapped your boipucci pretty hard to have a coronary like that.

noice, what distance? I shot at a lot of people through a Elcan and EOTech but only one was close enough to confirm it was me where I saw him react to the impact.

I took ur mums virginity

felt like bags of sand

About 100-120m. It was across a farmland field. Saw the reaction in gross body movement, didn't like see his face or anything.

>What did it feel like psychologically?

I enjoyed it made me high, second one did not care. Third one I was quiet after, I started going for gut and hip shots and could see them crawling and shit. People who ask me I just say I don't know if anyone I shot died. Did not bother me at all for about 15 years. Now I wish I had not. There is a price. It may have been a just war, but I put myself there, I put myself in a place and situation where I killed people. I was stupid.

>14.
>dad died a year ago
>wake up to dogs going nuts
>go outside with a 20ga Rossi
>some meth head is rolling our lawn mower to his truck
>stop
>meth head turns around
>pulls knife
>what are you going to do punk bitch
>tell him to stop
>he charges
>blam
>single shot of 20ga buckshot
>he goes down, gurgles and then goes quiet
>gun shot has woken my mom
>I'm shaking so hard I can barely reload
>cops get called
>cut and dry, DA won't do shit
>can't sleep, for a day, then when I do I hear gurgling and dreams where I miss
>week later dreams stop
>at school
>some people have found out
>some are impressed, others are like "why didn't you shoot in the air!"
>meth heads cousin isn't mad, said I did the right thing

Wew. Killed someone in 14, you are really strong man.

Yup shot people, and stabbed 1 guy to death with a kabar. At the time, I didn't think of any philosophy or morality about what I'm doing, just had to.

Taken quite a few. Always felt great, a huge rush of adrenaline. Then when you hang them upside down in the swingset in your back yard and skin them it's all rewarding from there. I usually eat the tenderloins that night, and the hearts the next day (literally just cook the hearts in a crock pot and then add salt and pepper after thinly slicing...best meat ever imho) tl;dr, you city bois always talking about civil unrest this and shtf that, but yall are gonna lose ur shit when it actually goes down. Meanwhile out in the woods we been killin deer and shit since we were 5 years old

If you deal with something like that there is usually an emotion attached to the memory, whatever that emotion is. If there is a distinct lack of emotion and you're not a sociopath, that's a common subconscious defense mechanism.

I would suggest checking in with yourself to see if you really weren't effected or if there is something else going on. It may not be the weepy bullshit like everybody expects, but it might be something like resentment at some person/event/self that got you there, or engaged a mental process if suppression that you developed a long time ago that you need be aware of so you can handle it if it comes up at work/relationships.

Otherwise it rots in you and pops up randomly and that's no bueno.

When shtf, I got mre then I'm just going to loot the city after everyone kiills each other.

I killed a stray dog that killed some of my chickens I guess.

This happened to a couple buddies of mine, and the survivor blamed himself after it happened. I once used to have a big group of friends, and in the group people would be closer to certain people than others, but still be a tight nit group.
>friends hanging out, best friends with each other in the group
>buddy one is the type to play pranks
>starts having a heart attack
>buddy two says fuck you
>throws a pillow at his face, and brushes it off
>buddy one says it's not fake
>buddy two calls 911
>buddy one dies
Buddy 2 goes into depression mode for years afterwards.

Literally everyone in Arkansas kills a meth head before 16, my first one was 12, it was an accident, he was trying to steal slugs out of my target down range

i kill a lot of flies in the house

i try not to most of the time i try to catch em and relese them

i made traps as well and killed loads of fruit flies

yeah it feels like shit

> he was trying to steal slugs out of my target down range
> it was an "accident"

Attached: image-24.png (1058x793, 1.33M)

Sure thing chap

I killed animals on the hunt. And all I felt was the adrenaline rush. Kinda pleasure. I think that the person will be about the same, I'm not going to hunt for a person.

Don’t usually comment on threads unless it’s a small issue or a question/answer, but I expect this thread will fizzle out so whatever.

Over the course of six combat deployments in Iraq/Afghan, and a few years on the Somali coast and in international waters as a maritime security agent, I’ve definitely racked up a few. Mostly with M4s.

Not sure how many in total. I envy people who know exactly how many people they’ve killed. I’ve seen my rounds hit, watched the little puff of fabric and known that they would probably not make it (or that they probably would, in some cases)

I never really cared too much about the actions, themselves. Killing isn’t really that big of a deal if you have an organized mind. I’ve spent more time thinking about how many of them actually died as a direct result of my actions than the number of kills in general. I feel like a lot of soldiers have this mindset.

I was at my workbench in the garage one time and a little grey jumping spider walked out and looked up at me and raised it's arm. I smashed it because it was a spider in my house and instantly felt overwhelmed with regret and sadness. It's definitely one of the 2 worst egregious sins I've ever committed..
Since then I've saved several, placing them outside.

Attached: 1fa0811b3afdb26199d870f733292d40--spiders-animals.jpg (610x407, 27K)

The dog was just being a dog you stupid prick. Try building a better chicken coop instead of executing dogos for just doing what comes naturally.

I’ve killed frogs, fish, snakes, squirrels, crows, a chickadee, partridge and a blue bird. No people.
It was always exciting to line up the shot, get ready, slowly pull the trigger, and see that you hit. Clean kills made me feel good, but after I didn’t want anything to do with the body.

I shot a squirrel in the stomach by mistake once, and it writhed around in the ground until I shot it in the head. Then it went stiff as a board.

I tossed it into the woods, and remember being grossed out. But never feeling bad about killing it, just disgusted by the carcass.

I had to kill a huge rat once with a barbell. It was in my kitchen and it’s head was stuck in a trap, it was struggling pretty hard so I felt like it was the humane thing to do. It took a few hits and it lingered for a bit, let out a little moan with it’s last breath. I know it was just a rat, but I felt terrible about it. It was kinda awful watching it struggle and die.

My landlord set a glue trap once and a mouse got caught in it. I smashed it with a cinderblock. I beheaded another one with my M3 Trench knife replica. Both times It felt kind of good because the mouse was suffering and if I were in it's position I would want the same thing. I don't use glue traps though, them shits are fucked up.

yeah that's the reward of having a 8x german scope and a lot of drunken serbs to shoot at user.

Try hearts pan fried in butter. 1/2 in thick slices. Best tasting meal ever

Me and my buddies used to hunt squirrels, raccoons, opossums, birds, and a load of other small pests and vermin with a couple air rifles, a .22 mag revolver, a Ruger 10/22, and a couple 9mms. A Glock and a S&W. Used to spend hours walking through the deep woods looking for targets. That was a fun time. We all get together and shoot and shit still, but never have time anymore to do anything like that.

Killing small animals, and animals in general, for sport is a great time. Fuck anyone who says otherwise.

>21
>neet hikki
>failed medschool and i have been depressed since
>no will to live
>family leaves for night fun, as usual i stay to play vidya and take care of home
>about 3:00 AM
>rushing BC's to some tryhard protoss cuck
>i have the CCTV system hooked to my phone so i can play and stand watch at the same time
>suddenly hear a gunshot and a huge ruckus
>shit myself.
>family doesnt trust me with fireguns or large knives so i rush for my bow and 4 hunt-tipped arrows
>my muttweiler is losing her shit too.
>stare at the cameras for solid 5 mins
>nothing
>still hear cries and sobs from the neighborhood
>suddenly a dark-skinned gentleman rushes through my roof ( i could hear him) and drops into my backyard
>FUCK,jpg
>i had been dreaming about suicide for the last 2 years but now confronting an upstanding individual of society with a gun seems scary
>he is trying to break in
>GOD HELP ME I SWEAR I WONT FAP TO TRAPS AGAIN.
>he slams against the feeble wooden door and breaks in
>lose hearing
>pull my string
>load an arrow
>my dog is barking like crazy
>motherfucker will sell me out
>She goes out rushing into the frame
>i cant let my dog die alone
>rush behind her
>hear a gunshot
>NOVA NOOO
>my dog has the nig by the sleeve
>he missed and there is a small hole on the ground
>he is trying to get her off him
>2 seconds feel as an eternity as i raise my bow and aim for his eye
>let the arrow loose
>see as the shit arrow from the shit bow flies straight into his head
>hear the loud rattling of the shitty bow
>hear the PAM of the arrow as it buries deep into his brain
>feel my own eye sockets fall into my head
>my dog is no longer struggling
>he is dead
>the bastard is lying on the floor, bleeding heavily from his nose
>call the cops
>call family
>they come rushing back
>i still cant believe what happened

Turns out the drug addict had broken into a house 3 places over and killed a kid, went straight into my house and got rekt.

I felt horribly, this was my first real danger

Same here, your story is practically mine.

Did a screenshot of my shooting from a similar thread a while back.

Attached: 1TPID.png (1366x728, 75K)

T. VA trying to prognose a vet with depression so they can swipe dem funs

Attached: 1530815261189.png (819x460, 30K)

I did, it dug under the fence. I gave the dog 2 months but it just stuck around. Finally decided I had enough since it also fucked with my garden too. Fuck you and your stray dogs.

>2014
>have been with this girl for awhile and she's really nice and cute
>know about her baggage and all
>has a stalker that was a family friend and diddled her as a kid
>he stalks her social media and tries talking to her
>one night breaks in and didn't know she has a boyfriend
>I see him, foot of the bed wearing a white hoodie and some kind of pipe
>go for my colt lawman in between my cushions
>drop it and fumble around and he's yelling saying look man relax I'll fuck you up on loop
>shoot at his general direction and he staggers and grabs on to the dresser and falls down with it
>only way I can describe it was like a real what the fuck moment, gf told me I shouldn't have done that and it was awful but she changed her mind over time and now we're married

It was alot like that scene in that brad pitt jeese James movie shootout

>be me
>working at my uncle's store
>guy comes in wearing a winter jacket in the middle of summer
>me and a coworker keep an eye on him because it's pretty obvious whats going on
>he walks to the tool section
>literally watch him put shit under his jacket
>me and coworker go to confront him
>I walk around the back of the isle in case he tries to run
>coworker approaches him and starts talking, I sneak up behind
>dude pulls a knife on my coworker, still doesn't know I'm behind him
>I pull a crescent wrench off the shelf and close the distance
>knife man hears me coming and turns around just in time to catch a 12 inch crescent wrench in the temple
>drops like a sack of potatoes
>doesn't move, is bleeding where I hit him
>I start to panic a little
>check to make sure he's still breathing
>I go outside for a smoke and to wait until the police show up
>give a statement
>self defense, no charges filed
>guy ends up with a pretty serious concussion but is otherwise ok
>get yelled at because we're not supposed to confront shoplifters

Attached: 1530825565658.jpg (720x615, 157K)

I shot a man in Reno.... just to watch him die

I killed fitty men

Attached: Koth_cotton_280.jpg (280x210, 26K)

>killed a kid
yeah fuck him. the sounds of his head getting destroyed by an arrow should be like music to your ears

>If there is a distinct lack of emotion and you're not a sociopath, that's a common subconscious defense mechanism.

Or maybe people like that aren't pussies brainwashed by this regressive society into feeling bad for killing shitheads. Anyone who refuses to feel bad for defending themselves is suddenly condemned as if there is something wrong with them. It's society that is fucked for placing such high moral value on the lives of terrorists and violent criminals fully deserving of a permaban from life.

>2010, second deployment as grunt muhreen
>In Afghanistan, 10 kilometers south of Sangin on east side of Helmand river
>On patrol, objective is to take control of a strategically placed compound to turn it into an LPOP for us to patrol out of for a week
>Using bounding overwatch movement system
>My element sets into support-by-fire position in an irrigation ditchline between two fields
>Maneuver element is about to cross open field towards compound
>Have my a-gunner load up my SMAW preemptively in preparation for possible contact
>Maneuver element moves
>When they are all completely out in the open and exposed, they take contact
>automatic fire from multiple firing points on the compound walls, pinning maneuver element in the middle of the open field
>A-gunner points out hole at the far corner of the compound wall, dirt and debris was being expelled out the hole in sync with gunfire sounds
>He spots me on, I'm on target after two spotting rounds
>clears my backblast
>I fire rocket
>Time seemed to slow down as the rocket ravels towards compound, probably only took 1-2 seconds in real life but it felt like 15 seconds to me as i watched the rocket travel towards the wall
>Direct hit, damn near key-holed the rocket into the murder hole
>pure elation fills my brain, best high I've ever felt in my life
>SAW gunner next to me points out the other firing point
>A-gunner quickly reloads my SMAW
>I spot on to second firing point, backblast cleared, fire second rocket
>not a perfect shot like the first one, hit a bit low on the wall and to the right, but still had effects on target
>All firing stops, platoon commander who out with us calls ceasefire
>After a few minutes everyone calms down and we advance towards the compound.
>take and clear compound, find the bodies of the two fighters inside shredded by the rocket blasts.

> imgur.com/a/tGpVqUK

pic related was taken from my SBF position shortly before the maneuver element started moving across the field

Attached: IMG_0255_1.jpg (1296x1728, 1.07M)

I was never in deeply urban areas, I kept getting stuck in super remote areas that were dismount only.

I think part of the lack of caring about shooting some dude was the fact that my outpost got IDF'd on the regular. We were small and didn't have CRAM, so we either ate the incoming or if a platoon was outside the wire, they'd go chase down the source. We got harassed with annoying, ultra long range fire on the regular. After a while it all became normalcy and a mundane slog to get shot at and mortared.

Dismounted patrols were physically exhausting. By the time I actually got around to shooting somebody I don't think I had the mental or physical energy in reserve to give a fuck.

And since we're trading greentexts, here' my oldie.

Attached: 1467821780843.jpg (1200x337, 92K)

dank cervix

>if you feel something you're physiologically scared and need treatment (pills)
>if you feel nothing you're a psychopath and need treatment (pills)
Psychologists and pharma shills are quacks who should be shot.

I've never felt more like an animal than when I shot my first deer and ran after it to make sure it was dead.

I've dispatched many pests, but none bigger than a large rat. Each kill brings about an array of emotions, but nothing too traumatizing. The most satisfying kill was a sparrow taken with a Beeman .177 air rifle. Perfect shot placement, and it died in midair. Many filthy rats have concluded their short lives in my traps, but I had to plink one to death with my Red Ryder once. Not pretty. The most extreme psychological reaction occurred while slowly pushing my EDC knife into the base of a lizard's skull. I had the body pinned down with my foot, and I was trying to keep it from slipping away under some furniture. I was in a very uncomfortable position physically, and my mom was watching. It was made weirder by the fact that I let out a strange sound as I killed it. I'm not sure why, but I didn't want to take it's life in that moment. That was the same knife that I eventually used to cut off a fly's eye while it buzzed around me (see pic). Generally, taking a life comes with some heavy feels. It's easy to imagine how killing humans can ruin a person's mind. Some are always harder to deal with than others, but all it takes is that one time when you relate to your target, to really cause irreversible regret.

Attached: wyn.jpg (999x697, 147K)

Child murders and pedophiles are the lowest form of scum on this earth.
If you aren't larping you did the whole world a favor.

This

take your own and see

Okay gayboi

Just killed a man. Pulled a gun against his head, pulled my trigger, now he's dead.

Afterwards it was difficult, because it was easy. I felt as though it should have been life-changing, but it was just a Tuesday afterward.
That weird normality got to me for a while. I started to think about meaninglessness, about how death was the huge driving force in most people's lives (running from it, procreating to beat it) but it didn't matter and maybe their lives didn't matter either. Maybe my life didn't matter.
I got over it with a little mindfulness and meditation stuff online and a few sessions with a counsellor. Basically, the whole thing hit me under my emotional guard so to speak. Six months on and I was better but not good. Two years on and I feel pretty much OK now, but it's a bad memory.

>Fuck anyone with empathy towards living creatures.

FTFY
Have you ever considered that you might be a psychopath?

Ok ATF

Mama, life had just begun

license and registration, do you have any idea of how reddit you were going? I'm gonna have to write you a citation.

Attached: Normieville.png (960x720, 568K)

>gayboi
Says the cuck who'd actually shed tears over killing some degenerate who tried to kill you

Oh yeah. Can confirm.

>Afterwards it was difficult, because it was easy. I felt as though it should have been life-changing, but it was just a Tuesday afterward.
I think this is what fucks people up the most. Killing a person isn't particularly hard and death is not as dramatic or as eventful as it's portrayed in movies. One second a person is there and the next they're still there but empty and lifeless, like a mannequin or something.

>Two combat deployments
>Shoot plenty but never sure if actually responsible for killing anyone
>16 weeks into new job as State Trooper
>Shoot dude on side of interstate who pulled a revolver on me from the passenger side of a beat up old Cadillac
Life is funny like that sometimes.

Killed a few pheasants while hunting. Felt excited and a little sad when I saw their pretty feathers hanging off the corpse. Seemed like such a waste.

Killed a squirrel with my hands. Afterwards I sat in my room stroking my pet bird and crying for an hour. Not fun.

Wait, so he killed your dog or no?

This is exactly it. It turned my conception of life's importance upside down for a little bit. Life is still important but it's not cosmically ordained. It's only important because it's important TO people, and you really can fall out of that if you let yourself.
On the other hand, it you can let yourself value life again, if you work at it. If anyone in the thread is having trouble dealing with those feelings: you can work your way back into the place you were before. No God-bothering, but you can free yourself from "sin" or whatnot. Just try to be good, and you are good. The past is not as important as you think.

Felt like relief because him and his sandnigger buddies were mortaring the base all the time.

>Another 2010 Muhreen user here

What unit were you with? I was with 1/2 back in the day in MQ

>Be naive liberal white 18 year old
>5'11 and muscular with a crew cut
>First real job working at security for a hotel
>Never been in a fight as an adult
>No on the job training at all
>Unarmed security
>Nothing but a plastic badge and a ugly yellow shirt
>Been working for 2 weeks
>Get call for domestic dispute in a room
>All other guards are 50+ and dont give a shit for $10 an hour
>Get to room
>Door is open
>Some nigger beating on his girl
>Tell him to stop
>Call for backup asap
>Nigger says "what you gonna do pussy"
>Nigger tries to punch me in the jaw
>Dodge and punch him three times in the head
>Nigger goes down like sack of potatoes
>All of the sudden get hit from behind
>Nigger bitch hit me with a lamp (the stand end not the bulb end)
>Backhand the shit out of her
>She swings again with the lamp
>Barely misses me
>Gut punch the bitch and knock the wind out of her
>Shes gasping for air
>All of the sudden 3 niglets run out of the bathroom
>All younger than five and start crying
>Tell dispatch were going to need ems and the police
>Boss and all the other guards come in 5 minutes later after the police and ems arrive
>Nigger is still out, nigger bitch and her brood are crying on the floor
>Boss freaks the fuck out
>Try to explain what happened
>Get fired
>Black cop takes their statements and mine
>Police end up arresting me for assault
>First time getting arrested
>Have faith in the justice system just like movies and t.v.
>Im naive and too young to know any better
>Didnt do anything wrong so I comply with all their instructions
>Tell the cops everything that happened with no lawyer present
>Niggers said I hit the kids and they were just defending them
>Police treat me like shit for "abusing kids"
>Get beat up in the back of the squad car
>Beat up again in the processing area for being "uncompliant"
>Scared shitless in the holding cell
>Get bailed out by my parents

To be continued...

>Fast forward a few weeks
>Have to spend money I dont have to get a lawyer
>Lawyer tells me my case doesnt look good
>Cry myself to sleep every night in pants shitting fear of my life being over and spending years in prison
>Go to trial
>After fouth time nigger bitch finally shows up
>Nigger is unable to show up because he has severe brain damage
>Turns out the nigger and his bitch had warrants out for drugs and there were drugs and a gun in the bathroom with the kids
>Their attorney says Im a neo nazi because of my appearance and try to charge it as a hate crime and attempted murder
>Nigger bitch lies and says I stomped the nigger out and said "all you niggers should die" and "white pride"
>Nigger bitch retracts her earlier statement in court after some sneaky lawyer cross examination
>She gets charged with falsifying a police statement and has to pay back my lawyer expenses
>End up getting all charges dropped and a few thousand dollars getting the whole thing expunged
>All my friends abandoned me
>Case was highly publicized by the local media
>Cant get a job anywhere
>Im a nazi because the t.v. and facebook said so
Liberal parents wonder why I moved away from the city to a white suburb in a different state.
Now I hate niggers, cops and the media.
The nigger ended up dying a few months later from complications, apparently had something wrong with his brain from a pre-existing condition and me punching him made it flair up.

>Tell the cops everything that happened with no lawyer present
Shoulda called Saul

The dog was being vermin. If it was someone's pet they should've taken better care to watch out for it's well being. Do you get butthurt when people kill other vermin or just dogs because you think theyre somehow above other animals. go suck off lassie. faggot.

good work.

Attached: Germanengineering.jpg (750x1124, 182K)

Lol thank you for this story because there’s a good chance, in this situation if of said “all you niggers should die” before killing a nigger with my hands. Apparently that’s a crime tho

>Their attorney

Here's a tip for your next creative writing project.

Private attorneys don't prosecute criminal cases outside of civil law systems where the judge does all of the work.

It wouldn't be the black people hiring an attorney to prosecute you for attempted murder, it would be a prosecuting attorney working for the local government trying to prosecute you.

>Hot as fuck at 18
>Never been in a fight before
>Handily win a fight with two adults
>But it all goes wrong in the second act!
>Luckily, magic attorney sorts it all out because I am righteous
>Everyone in the courthouse stood up and clapped
>Anyway, it's cool to be racist

Attached: jimdidntdieforyoutoactlikethis.jpg (476x356, 18K)

this story is complete bullshit fukken kek

Attached: 034.jpg (600x883, 43K)

stop samefagging lefty

user did good work. Sorry one of your minions got fucked up.

3/7 india for that deployment. I went to 2/8 later and got to experience Lejeune. I lived in hp145 near A street

Did you go to school with joe biden?

Attached: 1514496623996.jpg (400x400, 104K)

>Seriously this

Everyone on Jow Forums keeps saying they're a sociopath, but just being emotionally numb does not mean you're a psycho or anything. I was emotionally numb, turns out I just had depression. Like 6 months of antidepressants and I was good to go.

not a samefag, definitely not a lefty, hate niggers just as much as anybody, but the story is obviously fake. Anyone with any sort of knowledge legal procedures can see it.

Attached: notsamefag.jpg (449x143, 20K)

>I was never in deeply urban areas
Mosul fucking sucked, and I really empathize with the IA/PMU who had to retake that city, after daesh had nearly four years to turn into a greater deathtrap. Sound of gunfire bounces all around in a heavily congested city, making it almost impossible to discern the POO. unending deep alleyways from which to safely fire on a passing convoy.

A lot of times hajj would wait until we got bogged down in LN traffic, and just take unending pot-shots at us.

>Dismounted patrols were physically exhausting. By the time I actually got around to shooting somebody I don't think I had the mental or physical energy in reserve to give a fuck.
Sounds like A-Stan alright, have a buddy that did Mosul a little while after me, who went on to Kunar. He said Iraq was child's play compared to Stan, and I believe him.

Attached: honk honk does nothing.jpg (1632x1232, 358K)

I am sorry you had to experience Lejuene user. I was in HP265 near PT road.

Did MQ during 2010 but got around from Sanging to Now Zad. We had a retardedly big AO. Atleast we can be glad we have our legs

(hopefully)

>actually investing the time to type out all this make believe shit
You lead a sad life. There's so much wrong in here that it's not even worth addressing. You might lead some children on though.

It doesn't. Actually that part is what makes me sad. You feel nothing.

Is it bad that I felt nothing?

Attached: dbb362933c0ad9eb69cf9e25c9cbbb01f8d6cfc71a50b47e34dedef68b749bae.png (382x395, 66K)

Not necessarily. As far as I see it, its why you dont feel anything that matters. For example, not feeling anything because you feel your actions were completely justified isnt bad.

I was right near there, up along the Paki border.

It's actually very interesting talking to guys who only ever went to Iraq and did urban shit all the time. I very often have total 180 different opinions on a lot of combat techniques/priorities/gear.

I don't know if dismounted fighting is better or worse. Different. Sitting in 3rd world traffic is hairy as fuck in a different way.

Attached: he's hiding.jpg (4288x3216, 3.47M)

And

Pressed a button heard "Sierra Hotel" and went home to my wife and we banged for hours

they keep telling me that I killed someone but I don't remember killing fucking anyone.

Which, I mean, the kind of people that know whether or not I killed someone would know that I don't exactly have control over my own memories (or my own actions.)

Lejeune was better than 29 palms(barely). I was happy to get away from that hellhole, although i missed my buds from my platoon in 3/7.

Still have my legs but had a few close calls. Closest one, an EOD tech directly behind me in our patrol column triggered an IED that 6 guys had already stepped over without detonating. He lost both his legs almost up to the waist. I was about 10 meters ahead of him and the blast threw me forward off my feet onto my face and gave me a concussion. The only reason he lived is because Tricky was in the air less than 2 minutes from us when it happened. They were on their way up to Sangin to pick up a single amputee who was stable. They rerouted to us as soon as we called up the 9 line. Less than 5 minutes after our EOD guy stepped on the IED he was on the bird starting surgery. If it had been the typical ~20 minute response time he would have definitely died.

Tricky that is a new call sign by me. We always got Pedro. Who was that?

Only with a Taurus auto. I mean like the car. ‘95 Model I think it was. Didn’t feel a thing except I coughed a lot from the airbag dust. Old lady ran a stop sign and crossed right in front of me on a state road. I was going about sixty. T- boned her. DOA.

All of my '05 and '06 deployments were pretty shit. Ramadi was a fucking meat grinder. Most of the "major" urban centers in Iraq were at one point, but I never saw people chewed up like they were in Ramadi. '06 was a little better for me as I had transferred to a new unit and we were doing a lot of blocking and QRF stuff at night in support of other units and task forces. Took plenty of contact but we generally initiated and owned it on a majority of that deployment.

Maybe you should ask if anyone ever canoed a muzzie.

Medic here. Army 68W. You boys ever seen a medic stop working on a casualty, grab his guy's SAW, and spray down a squad of hajis coming through a doorway? Then back to work on the casualty ? Shit was surreal

>canoed
Did a lot of cleaning up after NSW during a couple field trips. Those guys were savages. Complete fuckups from an operational standpoint but savages through and through.

Nope but we had a Corpsman in our unit working on two wounded Marines and the Corpsman was shot in the head. Got knocked out by the shot and came to about a minute later and then continued working on the Marines refusing aid the entire time. He got the two on the bird when it came and then passed out in the bird. Got a silver star for that one.