Taurus G2c vs Sig P365

Is the Taurus actually a better pick than the Sig ? Its a little bigger on paper

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Would you drink Cockroach Milk? Scientists Are Betting the Answer is 'Yes'

Attached: 45595-DEFAULT-l.jpg (1350x900, 135K)

They're both trash

BOOM "OH FUCK MY HAND IS GONE!!!!!!!111111oneone" vs BANG BANG "Hey, this gun is kinda shitty."

Well it works, which makes it better than the sig

idk, my gf has the g2c and i have a p365. I like the p365 more and mine is still going strong after 1500 rounds.

Taurus is good if you don't plan on shooting your gun. Sigs are good if you don't jostle them too much when they're loaded.

Taurus has a lifetime warranty you can shoot it as much as you want

>Lifetime warranty
>gun explodes in your hand when you pull it on jamal
>Jamal kills you
I guess it does user.

stop posting multiple threads about this

Price on each?

The 365 is much better. Post your guns.

I carry my Taurus PT111G2 every single day, i love it, i also have a Glock but choose my Taurus always. Mever had any issue just clean it and take care of it, ive more issues with my Glock AND my HK!

Attached: 15311374409451453040176.jpg (2576x1932, 1.45M)

The P365 sounds like an awesome gun on paper. Is it ever going to work?

Works now friend.

same

I considered getting a G2C. I usually like to carry a G23 but it's a bit chunky some times. I found this hue monkey shooter and it felt really good in the hand, had good reviews, and was cheap. It's just not that much smaller than the midsize glock. Sizewise, the G2C is basically a G26 barrel on a G19. Same handle length as my usual carry gun.

Define better pick?
I wouldn't knowingly buy arms exports from Turkey or Brazil on principle.

Doesn't it still have problems with excessive primer drag?

Tbh Taurus has gotten a lot better over the years. The G2 series unironically shits on a ton of the competition, but people still ignore it cause "muh taurus!!!"
Hell reviews across print and video like it.

At least turkshit tends to work. The only Taurus guns I would ever consider are the PT92 and the PT111G2

Mine doesn't, and the ones my shop has sold -haven't had anyone complain.

>Tbh Taurus has gotten a lot better over the years.

nope, Taurus will never get better

>no u, muh dated Jow Forums memes

Fuck the numerous firsr hand experience reports of the merits of the PT111, I guess.

Nnice trips

I own the G2C and its a fantastic gun. Great for people with big hands, and its double stack 12+1 for $250. You can't beat that.

I actually carry this since i'm a new carrier, and the round in chamber plus external safety convinced me. Having an external safety helps a lot with the anxiety of blowing your balls off.

Attached: 1519019613294.jpg (749x799, 88K)