Why though?

Is there a reason for this price difference? Is Kommandostore hoping nobody does any research on prices elsewhere? I'm honestly just confused at this point.

Attached: shorts.png (1920x645, 511K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kommandostore.com/products/pattern-83-chest-rig
youtube.com/watch?v=BqNYzt6DlyA
desuarchive.org/k/thread/38250965/#38258285
hessenantique.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Smaller store means more costs which he then has to put on the consumer.

Thank god you live in the age where you can google prices and find the best deal. But instead you made a shitty thread.

You faggot

Crooked, Jew Ivan buys his supplies from the other surplus store to sell it in his own online store.

Authentic surplus stores like Varusteleka buys their camo in bulk, by price per weight. Ivan on the other hand; grabs whatever cheap offers he can find from actual stores and resells it at 300% profit

Varustreloka is based in binland, so getting cheap euroshit out of the Zone is E-Z. They probably picked up 20 boxes of "VG Quality - some staining" flecktarn underwear for free because it is too nationalistic for Germany now.

Nougat Incelprises is a pillow fort in some guy's mom's house in the US, and keeping track of all those packages with foreign words on them is tough. Hence, higher prices.

This is laughable... A repro from Mil-tec selling at 14.99

I bought an actual telnyashka with the Russian MoD labels intact and cost far less than the Chinese knockoff Ivan is selling at his store.

Honestly anyone that buys at his store now is a moron.

Attached: kikemandostore.jpg (1083x515, 81K)

>Jew Ivan buys his supplies from the other surplus store to
incorrect

>Ivan on the other hand; grabs whatever cheap offers he can find from actual stores and resells it at 300% profit
also incorrect

t. KS employees

Doesn't Varusteleka own like 90% of all BW surplus?

>"im one of the shysters"
>"we're totally not hustling you tho"

Whoa, is this some new jew tactic? Outing yourself and then claiming youre not jewing people, like some kind of "good kike, bad kike" cop technique?

>"You're Jewish"
Incorrect

Go back to /pol

You can't deny that trying to sell identical products for something approaching twice what another store is selling them for is pretty damn crappy. Ivan is trying to sell Austrian BDUs for 50 dollars or something retarded like that when you can buy them from Varusteleka for 19.99.

Sometimes Kommandostore has unique, harder-to-find pieces at good prices. Sometimes it has common stuff at a markup. You don't have to buy it.

welcome to e-commerce. why do some people here have such a hateboner for this vendor? Is it a crabs-in-the-bucket scenario?

>waiting for him to pop up in this thread with his bullshit he's been spamming for YEARS

It always happens.

>Why?

Varu has grouped multiple sizes into just three... you can't actually buy the correct size for your body.
Also no guarantee of condition and they are in Europe so the cost of shipping/importing etc is a lot cheaper for them.

We're working on a contract with a Russian mfg

We work directly with wholesalers and regularly fly in our own air freight. Soon we'll be pulling in containers from Europe if all goes well.

>hurrr go back to pol and stop calling me jewish, your killing my shitty ripoff business

t. Jew

What happened to the south african chest rig, i really wanted it

Goodluck on growing your business. Anons in here don't know how difficult that is.
Also, when do the waxi boots ship?

We still have them in stock, albeit only in unissued condition

kommandostore.com/products/pattern-83-chest-rig

The latest batch of pre-orders will be sent down to Africa this week and we'll have a production estimate after that I think.

If you're from the old batch (several months ago) and haven't received your boots please email [email protected] right away.

As far as growing goes yeah you're 100% right, it's a lot of work.

That said we're doing well and we've hired a bunch of people off Jow Forums here locally. I'm feeling pretty good about where we're at :)

Excited for the next few months

Any word on the dyed jackets?

My waxi boot order is from June, so it is probably in that latest batch?
anyway, thanks for the cool shit.

Huge update coming tomorrow, they are all dyed and will be shipping to us shortly.

Yes you'd be correct, June is the latest batch.

I'll send you (and everyone else on the pre-order list) updates on your order every 2-4 weeks as it goes through production in Africa

Bought one of the flecktarn mystery boxes for the first time last week. How long should I expect it to take to ship?

Attached: 36825348_2196286423980303_3347715445732933632_n.png (960x539, 334K)

Attached: 854282D0-F7BD-4FD5-B789-081F06195C51.gif (382x379, 387K)

We've finished staging out Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday's orders and the guys are currently working on Thursday's. Friday's will probably be done around Wendesday.

Once all the boxes are set we're going to do a second once over to make sure they all have the right things etc.

TL;DR should ship this week

I live in minnesota, and bored of current job. Is it possible to be an employee of yours? Also, range buddies are based.

100% open to CVs

Send me yours at [email protected]

Even if we can't take you right away, we can definitely hang on to your info.

Ship out those god damn waxi boots I bought from you Friday and bugged the shit out of you about sizing. IVAN I NEED DIS.

Iirc isn't part of the increase in price cause its sorted for quality?

As soon as a shitty thread about KS pops up the faggot owner and his employees come out of the woodwork to suck their own cocks and shill. Stop making these threads so we don't have to see more of these queers than we already have to.

Should be out to you today or tomorrow :)

Yup see

>be eastern yuro
>check our kommandostore
>some items cost literally 1000% more than what I can get them for here
i should probably start selling surplus shit to burgers
i could get rich

Attached: 270633.b.jpg (960x960, 148K)

When is versengtarn shipping?

I got the small update messages but they said there was going to be a full update later on - I never recieved that.

Yeah we got delayed in video production for that...

All the dying is done, we're currently shipping them back to us for a resort, and then to sewing.

Tons of photos and videos to share, should have something later this week.

you have a great store and fantastic customer service, I've always been satisfied. I was gonna ask about the F-117 shirts/jackets but it looks like there was already an update on twitter. Thanks!

lmao shut the fuck up fag.

>you can choose the right size so that justifies our huge markups!
Fuck off you greedy kikes. I don't know why people still buy from your shitty store

Varu is actually very good about sizing. Ordered medium short on Austrian gear and got it in the perfect size for one third the price of KS shipped to the US. Step it up senpai

BOARD Jow ForumsULTURE xD!

Lying about other businesses is the only way KS makes money.

It's actually pretty hilarious, the company we ended up using for the dying... well one of the people involved in management there actually has a versengtarn pre-order.

So it was literally made by Jow Forums in the end. Guy sent us a few hundred photos during/after dying too.

Really looking forward to posting them all.

>celebrating 4th of July is wrong

Attached: IMG_1309.jpg (4032x3024, 1.83M)

Cool thanks

People hate it because they used to be reasonably priced

Reminder that kuckmando store made up a panic about ALL flecktarn products being burned because Germany stopped making flak vests in flecktarn

Do it

>So it was literally made by Jow Forums in the end
You kikes don't represent Jow Forums, fuck off

Lmoa are you proud of being the Classic Firearms of milsurp clothes?

this, the cost of labor shouldn't result in a 300% markup, and why is everything expensive now as opposed to even a year ago. but even still im gonna buy the stealth unveiled bomber when it comes out, assuming its not gonna be a fuckhuge price.

Are you fucking serious? Flecktarn isn't being burnt?

They are for most products however the German sizing system is very particular. You can't just group 2-4 GR sizes together and call it a day as they did with the shorts.

You pay for what you get. We sort and size accurately and have an impeccable return policy/customer service record.

It's not for everyone, and there are plenty of other options. The free market is a lovely thing.

Also because it was so successful last time, I'm going to bring back the
>SaltyAnon
coupon code

Good for 15% any order for the next 6 hours.

Attached: IMG_1321.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

top kek you can buy them in Poland for like 10-5$

>SaltyAnon
fucking based and simply epic.
are they, dare I say it, /ourguys/

>have some friends in the military
>they are all hoarding the "credits" which they can exchange for new issued stuff
>they are selling me brand new military shit for tiny fraction of what it costs on the market
I got brand new 75 litre military backpack for a equivalent of 10 USD
so yeah making money by reselling both new and old surplus to the west actually sounds like viable income

The only results about flecktarn being burned are from Kuckmandos store twitter, kuckmandos store website, and some random youtuber (who also sells surplus and clearly wouldn't lie about it)

Jesus christ of course it isnt
Only idiots would believe that. Now, I dont mind KS at all, but making shit up like that is fucking retarded.

I had wondered if it was a price jacking thing. Strange when theres no headlines anywhere about it.

I was hoping KS was better then telling such a blatant lie, but at least I didn't order any off them. Put an order into Epic Militaria though

Ya tried gj

Flecktarn is no longer being surplussed by the German military. And no it's not just the flack jackets, although Germany was royally pissed about those and people went to jail because they ended up in Ukraine.

I've talked to every major importer in the US and one of the biggest exporters in Germany... all have confirmed the Bundeswehr is no longer surplussing fleck.

The uniforms ended up being worn by Russian separatists and Mama Merk was not happy.

Really though don't take my word for it. Here's one of our direct competitors:
youtube.com/watch?v=BqNYzt6DlyA

Honestly I would be happy if Germany wasn't doing this. We would make more money, and have more orders at a lower price point. Google "demand curve" it's Econ 101

People are just complaining because they thought cheap flecktarn would last forever. You've had five plus years to buy... It's the same exact thing that happened with 7n6, imported Saigas, and the sub $100 mosin.

Nothing lasts forever.

Attached: IMG_1322.jpg (4032x3024, 1.43M)

I wont take your word for it, and I also wont take the word of somebody else who would profit off of it.

>coupon
Neat, took off a few cents more than shipping costs.

I'll shill for you if you pay me in ricks of gp11, btw

Give me ONE source that is not some other literally who reselling shit from other retailers at profit.
Again, I have nothing against KS and I do think what you did with the parkas is kind of cool, but making shit up like that is not.

headlines? what, is the washington post going to run an article saying "The bundeswehr will no longer be surplusing clothing, get it while you can"?

Will the SADF holster work with a 92FS? I assume it would, but the description specifically mentions single-stack pistols. Also, are you planning on stocking more belts anytime soon?

I woulds have though that there would be something other than the word of suppliers dumbass

wtf I hate confirming things now

I will just take whatever a store known for it's insane markups tells me at face value

>Will the SADF holster work with a 92FS?
I hope so, otherwise I fucked up too

Domestic shipping is $6.99 to CONUS
and free above $74.99

International is a different matter. We ship all international parcels duty pre-paid meaning no additional charges or customs holds in the destination country.

We do not make money on shipping, and doing so would be borderline retarded. High shipping costs make people abandon carts.

Even if I had a certified letter from the German government some memeposter on Jow Forums would still claim it was a multi-retailer/wholesaler conspiracy.

Germany is anal retentive, I'm not sure why it would surprise anyone that they would do this.

If there is you can bet it's not in English and is likely on some obscure German forum site.

It was designed for the browning hi-power IIRC. I don't know enough about the dims vs a 92FS but that's a good starting point for comparison.

As I said previously I would make more money if it was all a hoax. I would love the opportunity to suddenly wash the entirety of the US in $15 parkas and corner the wholesale market literally overnight.

That would be a wet dream, we'd make far more money than we are now.

Attached: IMG_1297.jpg (4032x3024, 1.62M)

Mine seems a little tight with my hi-power, never tried my 92f in it. I could always try when I get home.
But the holster itself is great. I put mine on a SADF shotgun belt and it works great for fucking around in the woods.

I wasn't bitching about shipping, tho. I'm happy that I'm getting my stuff, functionally without having to pay for shipping.

Sweet, well I look forward to improving the international situation regardless. Glad I could help you out

If you’re in America then KS is great because they only pick out good stock whereas Varusteleka just give you whatever. It’s probably more worthwhile rolling the dice on an item from Varusteleka if you’re outside the US.

Cool. Post results if the thread is still up when you get home pls.

No you stupid fucker, a dumb coupon doesn't cover the fact you can buy a lot of their stuff for half or less at a lot of places.
In my example of the Austrian M75 Trousers, KS charges 34.99 for a pair and Varusteleka charges from 9.99 to 19.99 for a pair. Varusteleka had them in just as many size groupings and links to a chart explaining the sizing the Austrian used. I can't imagine the wages in Minnesota explain the difference and it sure as hell doesn't make up the shipping when Varusteleka charges a grand total of three dollars more than KS.
To be honest I don't have much stake in this because I quit buying from KS after I ordered a bunch of patches and they took two weeks to get here, and I live about four hours from their warehouse. I'm just curious how organizing sizes somewhat worse than Varusteleka can explain sometimes massive price differences.

Varusteleka is pretty open about item quality and charges a dollar or two more than KS shipping wise. Only if KS has something you absolutely need or no one else has is it a better choice.

KS probably charges 1/3 more than Varusteleka

Per the last thread on this

>We charge $34.99 instead of Varustrelka's $10-20 because we are hand sorting for condition. You will not get "as is" pants.
>We had a 1 in 4 washout rate in our shipment, the remaining pants are very good and or un-issued. No patches, no paint, no stains and if you get a pair that's at all like that we'll take care of you.
>M75 is also getting harder to find and the price is going up at the supplier level. It's not 2013 anymore unfortunately.

desuarchive.org/k/thread/38250965/#38258285

Attached: sCBTbod.jpg (1283x1033, 105K)

Except for certain items that are twice the price or more.
I can make a shot in the dark and say that Varusteleka probably weeds out completely fucked up pants and sorts out ones that are weird as hell. You can talk up your handsorting but I bought four fucking pairs of M75 from Varusteleka and none of them were beat to death or patched together. So don't bullshit anyone that your handsorting somehow adds roughly 25 dollars of value to the same pair of pants. No amount of story how a guy married his M75 and how you rub your dick beaters all over them makes them somehow cost more, especially when your shipping is inexplicably slower than Finnish Posti.

In short, quit being giant faggots and making up fucking novellas about why your shit is overpriced or takes a thousand years to appear.

Shots fired! Shots fired!

You are welcome to buy from anyone you choose. I'm glad Varu did well by you, they are good guys.

adsfdf

>hey this website offers a different price on the same product
>instead of just buying the product for the lower price I'm going to shitpost on Jow Forums about it because grrr

Are there any other good surplus websites for someone who's just getting into it?

varusteleka
greyshop

hessenantique.com/ too

Gee I wonder who is behind this post...

Attached: 1528729237536.jpg (500x378, 51K)

My favorite part of these threads is when Ivan comes in to defend himself. I supported you from day 1. I supported you with that Rhodesian camo disaster. But I cannot support you anymore. The final straw for me was spending $120 on mystery boxes last Christmas only to receive about $50 of unsold junk nobody wanted. I thought I'd at least get my moneys worth.

same, I bought the tank for like $5 with some russian tag stitched on it
smelled really questionable when I took it out of the plastic but after a few washes its all good

>not supporting small business

fucking corporate kikes.

Ivan will you be getting Austrian paratrooper boots size 44 back in stock anytime soon?
I've been waiting weeks :(

Thanks, anons. Have a meatball.

Attached: 1524620075099.webm (800x466, 1.29M)

Attached: image.jpg (500x281, 131K)

>Rhodesian camo disaster

You mean the most successful and highly supported project we've ever done?

Restock is sitting in our warehouse ATM, just need to crack the pallets and sort em out

Want one so bade.

Crack them pallets boi. I have been waiting too

are you still getting another shipment of austrian jackets? missed out on the first.

>Burgers claim to worship the concept of capitalism and the free market
>See someone running their business like a business, not a Jow Forumsharity
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JEW MAGIC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: REEEEEEEE.jpg (1012x675, 82K)

Attached: image.jpg (936x288, 72K)

>sorted for quality

not according to every piece of 'grade 1' shit they sent me before I binned that site for good.

>successful
If you consider it successful to fuck up the logistics so bad that all of your backers couldn't even take part in the 5 day window to pre-order it.

Pic related is the free samples you gave out to donors, and it's the only Rhodesian fabric I ever got.

Attached: Successful.jpg (1080x1094, 829K)

As someone who has bought from both, and will continue to buy from both, each have their pros and cons, but I respect and support the folks at KS for starting a business off of a malaysian pottery forum, and I hope they succeed. Also give me my mystery boxes damnit, and side note the babemelter shorts are by far the comfiest damn gym shorts I own. Keep it up fellas.

Also Ashton's a fag let him know

Attached: sgt_chowdown.jpg (639x633, 94K)