Could 50 navy seals with bolt action rifles defeat 50 marines with M4s?

scenario 1: urban environment

scenario 2: forest

How would either party engage the other? What would be the overall strategy for either group in trying to subdue the other?

I'm a hobby artist and I am drawing a small comic to depict this scenario for fun. I'm not that knowledgeable about firearms or military doctrine so I was hoping Jow Forums could describe how this situation would play out so the events in my comic appear more authentic.

Thanks in advance. :) I can post parts of my comic here when it is done if that is allowed.

Attached: 1376457558388.jpg (1600x2300, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pC4Gqvd7T1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have to be 18 to post here

Marines with M4s would just straight up win.

Seals aren't super human. They're both human beings. You must be 18 to post here.

Post some art, user. Your core concpet is complete shit and you should feel bad, but if your art is tolerable, maybe you're worth having around.

>Seal fires the first round
>hit or miss, doesn't matter
>Marines immediately start laying down fire
>Seals can only keep their heads down to fire back once in a blue moon due to the amount of automatic/semi automatic fire coming their way
>get pushed and can't get rounds out fast enough to protect themselves
>get killed
>Marines lose a few because 30-06 isn't a joke (just imagining the Seals are using 1903s)
>Marine's speak forever about how they beat the most fearless force on earth and shit talk anyone who mentions the seals hand bolt guns

Kinda dumb scenario DESU, the bolt boys would have to lay up a lot of carefully planed out ambushes, hit and run. If they got into any sort of fire fight would quickly get suppressed, pinned down and wiped out. I suppose it's still better than 1 Abrams vs 100 maus.

Nothing would happen the Marines would drop their rifles and have a giant crayon eating fuck fest. While the Seals also drop their rifles but go off and write a poorly written fake book which would be turned into a poorly written movie

I normally prefer if mod here would just stay the fuck out of things unless actually needed, but holy shit I wish we could just ban juvenile could x beat y in z scenario. Actual speculation would be neat if done right, but fucks sake OP do t you have a $40 gram of weed to buy or something

Attached: Mother of Christ What the fuck.jpg (886x902, 89K)

This.

If the SEALs were holed up in a skyscraper to take advantage of their range and accuracy, they'd have a chance, but otherwise they're at a severe disadvantage. Autos are no joke.

>navy seals

Attached: 1487217935570.jpg (806x908, 101K)

>marines

Attached: muhrinesites.jpg (800x621, 68K)

Marines would win every time no matter the guns. Seals are only good at swimming and being eaten by great white sharks on sharkweek

Attached: F5033C8D-A769-4AFB-BE0D-81770645CD3A.jpg (640x637, 480K)

The Lions still win.

>This
In a straight up firefight this would happen every time. Seals would get destroyed with Marines losing only a few. Seals only hope would be hit and run tactics and sticking to longer ranges.

Attached: 1529022412253.jpg (1433x930, 154K)

/thread
Sandniggers with aging soviet tech have taken on special forces and won, why would they suddenly fare better against trained soldiers with modern rifles?

50 bolt-actions in ambush > 50 anything not bullet proof

Marine whats? Marine infantrymen? Marine Combined-arms teams? Marine supply clerks? An unsupported rifle company?

Instead of asking Jow Forums, ask the internet until you understand what the makeup of your "50 Marines" even is.

>Thanks in advance. :)
Literally fucking kys (kill yourself) yourself.

Attached: marines.jpg (640x702, 140K)

Hell no, bolt guns for infantry are obsolete. Modern bolt guns can be relevant for extreme accuracy, but for the most part are pointless. InRange actually had a good video on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=pC4Gqvd7T1s

the seals would win.

they'd call in an airstrike while remaining 2 miles away, and then write a book about it later claiming they shot all the marines in the head whilst they ate crayons