"2nd amendment extremist"

You guys excited for /ourguy/ getting nominated tonight?

Attached: Screenshot_20180709-081053_Chrome.jpg (810x2775, 693K)

>"can you believe this MADMAN wants us to have the RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS!?!?"
What fucking paper wrote this shit?

This EXTREMIST literally wants to follow the founding principals of this country. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS GUY?

The Washington Post. Journalism is dead and modern journalists are all hucksters or heebs.

Could NFA be in danger?

Attached: boner-time.png (600x600, 140K)

Honestly how can anyone take the media seriously is beyond me

Your seeing the death spasms of traditional news media. They have to appeal to retards and uberpartisans now, just to survive a bit longer. They're trying to postpone the death of their industry in order to find their place in the information age, but i dont think there is one for them.

>second amendment E X T R E M I S T

Attached: 9757C2C0-17FD-4736-A1A7-D2E7AAE4AF6E.jpg (252x249, 36K)

It's like he actually read the Constitution or something.

>SCOTUS will have a rightward slant for at least 2 decades
>yfw we will not have to worry about anything at the federal level for 2 decades
>yfw we can finally focus on fighting state level laws
I am ready.

Attached: 500_F_28656833_Sac6a1zqMcr98nwYmDChDtHsc6pWx0RF.jpg (500x500, 46K)

dont get your hopes too high user. wait until something happens first.

Your right, but we already know the first one to be true. Whether he appoints OP's pick or a weak willed moderate remaind to be seen.

I just woke up and this made my fucking day OP.
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

Attached: CB83CBA7-35A6-4685-865A-4647CD8DE1FE.jpg (446x491, 46K)

Can this help cucked states laws? Or just peace of mind on a fed level?

if the NRA feels bold enough to challenge state laws on federal grounds, it could definitely help.

There's too much money on the line for them though. They probably would keep the "nothing more" attitude they've had for a while

Dont do it, you have so much to live for.

>tonight
What time is it being announced?

9pm ET

Attached: pro choice.jpg (900x594, 163K)

My biggest concern is we would not be able to stockpile for the 5 years leading up to the civil war.

I NO LONGER FEAR THIS

Attached: 1530888514880.jpg (849x1200, 92K)

I hope so, I wrote a letter to Trump asking him do do something about it a few months ago

>2nd Amendment
>In the Constitution

mcnukes

It's an amendment to the constitution, so it's technically part of the constitution.

>implying Trump cares
Who's the dude from NJ? I want him to win, he's hardcore.

>Rondal Blumpf gets another pro 2A SCOTUS pick
>Full auto funs becomes available at pleb prices
I am ready.

Attached: 1529758260762.gif (367x265, 558K)

the constitution is both the original physical document, and the document plus the body of amendments and rulings since its inception

To pop your bubbles, this guy has ruled in favor of immigrants.

Doesn't bother me because I'm a libertarian but I know that will trigger quite a few of you just as much as his gun policies will trigger liberals.

Based trump

>this guy has ruled in favor of immigrants.
Immigrants legal are good. I'm a lolbertarian too, conservatards get asshurt about illegals because they don't understand economics at all.

Idc as long as I get to shoot at them.

Hamilton was a jew, much like Feinstein or Schumer.

You're an idiot if you think letting in the hordes of unwashed taco niggers in freely is a good idea.

Attached: illegal5-13da.png (1177x822, 230K)

Please let this mean that the Supreme Court will finally hear a case about “assault weapons” and strike them all down, and hopefully that smug elitist fuck Cuomo will be completely assblasted by it. Granted, he’ll probably just say that New York won’t abide by the Supreme Court’s decision because he seems to think that New York doesn’t have to follow any other rules, but I can’t wait to see him BTFO.

Attached: 79A6DC21-9584-449C-AA4D-64B0D63B4403.jpg (750x314, 248K)

>ruled in favor of immigrants
This isn't Jow Forums; most of us have views slightly more nuanced than "all immigrants should always be ruled against in every court", and thus would need more context to even know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

he was a Scotch-French Presbyterian from St. Kitts

Laugh at this retard.

"As long as the GDP is good it doesn't matter if we have free speech, guns, or any other rights really, China is great because the average wage is a true middle class and I totally will be a part of that middle class when we adopt the slave labor business model"

I hope you have to compete with a thousand Pacos for a nose picking job on the brink of automation so you have to accept a wage of $3/hr just to even be employed.

Go fucking kill yourself you faggot.

>if i devalue my country's labor it's good for the economy
I want brainlets to leave

They can't leach of taxpayer monies if there are to taxes to get monies

Attached: Blank+_446d301ecaf5587761368f9e20372abc.jpg (502x454, 55K)

Why hasn't anyone challenged the SAFE act on a federal level? God damn, just fantasizing about angry NYC bed-stuy transplant hipsters raging over SAFE getting overturned is making my day.

And I'm guessing all of their citizen children will just vote for no taxes right?

Natural conservatives after all.

>He bought a transferable? Repeal it.

Attached: 500full-igor-bogdanoff.jpg (500x500, 29K)

nobody but a libertarian could be this stupid

He better not be one of those "muh investment" fags who want to keep the registry.

the NRA has been sitting on a lot of potential federal cases waiting for the SCOTUS situation to change. They have been reluctant to take the risk under a court that was hostile, the risks were too great
Another sympathetic justice might cause things to change. And just imagine if Ginsburg kicks it in the next year

Trump's kid is not one of those fags thank god, and he's the one with the president's ear on this issue

>hispanic immigrants
>paying taxes
You lolberts never cease to bring the keks

his mother was jewish

wtf i love Trump now

Attached: omiwamo.png (563x567, 827K)

No

mfw i see OP's image

Attached: SPACEFORCE.png (349x415, 151K)

Attached: 1527733167111.jpg (750x737, 65K)

she was not. The only person who believes this is one professor at the University of Oklahoma, based on the fact his mother's firsts husband had a name that phonetically sounded like another (jewish) name

She was a fucking Huguenot

M8...
>implying communists aren't worse by every possible metric

>Huguenot
Yeah, that's French.

Most of that could be solved if weren't threatening to deport them when they pay their taxes.

>huguenot
>french AND protestant
That's even worse than a jew

You owe your country to the French...

>assuming I'm American
Fuck off frog

>NRA
>Helping
I wouldn't be surprised if their fighting his nomination behind closed doors.

This is a troll post right?

These people will vote in an authoritarian, anti-gun government just like they did in Mexico, look at how they vote in border towns.

Attached: 1521689380002.jpg (2020x1154, 657K)

Speaking of demographic maps...

Attached: Murder Distribution vs Electoral College Map USA.gif (905x723, 486K)

Tfw i live in the tricounty monolith that is palm beach/broward/dade

>durr the Constitution is only the Articles, not the Bill of Rights or subsequent amendments.
>durr what do you mean the Supreme Court uses language like "(un)constitutional" when interpretating the acts of government and if they violate an Amendment?

Supreme courts weren't hearing gun cases, Kennedy would have cuck on gun control but wouldn't be able to explain the reasons when looked at through 2nd amendment so they just refused to hear them.
Thomas called them out on it when they refused to hear a case from California.
With Kennedy traded in for a full constitutionalist we really have a shot. If Sotomyer or RGB kick it we will be golden for the next 2 or 3 decades

The founding principal of this country was "The right to keep and bear arms shall NOT be infringed." It's supposedly a God given right for all men and supporting it is seen as "extremist"...

I just want things to change for the better. Guns went from completely unregulated to the fucking mess we have now. I just want to go back.

Attached: You used to literally be able to order machine guns and artillery by mail-order.png (773x1024, 211K)

Attached: snap thats.jpg (824x1024, 125K)

>conservatards get asshurt about illegals because they don't understand economics at all.
Enjoy not having guns in 10 years.

Attached: 2nd amendment dying.png (691x1488, 189K)

>muh NRA is secretly antigun meme
End yourself

Why is nobody ever described as a "thirteenth amendment extremist"? Or a "first amendment extremist"?

Fuck off, Hans.

Give it time, the brown hordes are also anti 1A

NO, YOU CANT DO THIS! I CASHED OUT OF Jow Forums WEEKS AGO!

Attached: VERY angry wojak.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>just imagine if Ginsburg kicks it in the next year

Attached: 1517377459261.png (480x470, 479K)

When someone gets out of jail, it means they've fully paid their debt to society. Keeping them down like second rate citizens isn't going to improve anyone's life.

So much for sensible gun laws, it's time we listen to the voice of our children who demand change.

>Or a "first amendment extremist"?
They ARE actually saying that shit. I'm not even kidding.

That's been my attitude. If the person hasn't yet paid their debt to society, keep them in prison.
Also, this is why banning prison employment is stupid. The people in there owe a debt. You don't pay that back by going to free-gym time-out.

>gun lamps

Attached: e07.jpg (480x542, 36K)

Think of all the work we've had to do just to protect our rights. The last two decades I've voted in every election, and I've probably donated two grand along with some volunteering. I'll always vote, but it'll be nice not to worry about this shit.

Please! I would convert my saiga in a heartbeat. I've been saving my knowledge for this day.

>Can this help cucked states laws
Yes. Supreme court can completely obliterate unconstitutional state laws.

If the Republican Party would just fucking embrace the church again then they actually might. Hispanics are catholic, and many of them take it seriously.

Nothing is paid back, the crime they committed still happened, the victims of that crime have still been hurt. In most cases the criminal has learned no lesson.
Prisons do not rehabilitate, if you make no progress as a person you still get out when your time is up, often times sooner because it costs tax payers money to keep you there.
Prison is a bad joke, I've worked as a contractor in prisons, had worse quality of life in the Navy.

You make libertarians look retarded with that blatant lie about economics.

I approve.

Attached: 1kyH5xI.png (793x794, 602K)

Hispanics are by and large ubercatholic, moderate conservatives. The GOP could get a massive boost in voters if they stopped trying to appeal to boomers and started appealing to hispanic conservatives.

>yfw Breyer is nearing 80 too

If he gets reelected in 2020 there will be TWO liberals on the court by the time he's over with as long as we can hold Congress long enough. Thomas retires eventually too and gets replaced with a good conservative, but I bet he waits long enough to mentor some of the current ones.

Only liberals left will be the two Obama Bitches.

Bring back chain gangs, license plate stamping, etc. Make prisoners do the work for "free" that would otherwise cost lots of tax dollars. Balance out the budget more, save some money.

>embrace the church again
The "church" they embraced (which fyi was not catholicism) is the reason why they're in the mess they're in now.
They're ubercatholic at face value, doesn't mean they actually follow it.

>a fucking lahti and PTRS for only 850 in today's money

Attached: 1523672293916.jpg (959x717, 111K)

>doesnt mean they follow it
Wow so like most modern suburbanite catholics?

>upholding the constitution is extremist

This lolbertarian is probably going to be voting for the God Emperor and generic right wingers just to get the supreme Court loaded with constitutionalists.

>voting for the god emporer
Only if 2020 is a repeat of 2016 and there isnt a better alternative.

That's what anyone who loves freedom would do, and for that exact reason.

t. ancap

A 7-2 Supreme Court with a bunch of young justices would be amazing.
This was the reason I voted for Trump.

And they eviscerated their own Republic for petty revenge.

>this terrorist believes in the actual wording of the second amendment
>how are we supposed to limit their rights if they go by what it actually says?
>add an amendment? but muh chillens!

>A mortar for 19 bucks
gib time machine now