Expands to inch

>expands to inch
>penetrates over 30 inches
Why buy any other pistol caliber? 45 ACP penetrates as far as 357 magnum and expands to 1 inch. 45 is the king of auto pistol calibers. 9mm doesn't come close. 10mm can't expand as wide.

Attached: 12114i_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

luckygunner.com/labs/self-defense-ammo-ballistic-tests/#45ACP
youtu.be/TMiI8VcPQ3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1530532165051.jpg (600x600, 67K)

do whatever you want who gives a shit

>expands to inch
That'd be a dubious claim with just about any load and you posted fucking ball ammo. Even if this is "merely pretending" it's a waste of catalog space and you should think of better uses for your time than convincing strangers that you're a dumbass.

Attached: 1513177770012.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Winchester ranger expands to 1 inch look it up.

For all the non believers.
luckygunner.com/labs/self-defense-ammo-ballistic-tests/#45ACP

>look it up
I found a YT video that didn't have specific measurements but which had a dime for comparison, I measured a dime and they're about 3/4". I found an article with specific measurements and it gave .78" as its high end.

>ctrl+f "ranger"
>25 matches
>2 loads at 1"
Post timestamped pics of those specific loads in your possession OP.

You can watch the videos on their site dumbass. You can also check out the rest of the cuck calibers you 9mm nigger

>You can watch the videos on their site dumbass.
Why would I need to when they have the charts? Did it go over your head that I didn't question their results butt your interpretation and presentation of them?

>muh 9mm
I own one 9mm handgun, most of my handguns are not 9mm. Dollars to donuts for every non-9mm handgun you can post I can post one too.

What's wrong with my interpretation of we agree? Why buy anything besides 45 after seeing these results?

.45ACP BROS FOHR LYFE!
9mm fags out out out out out out out!!!

Attached: 55MWqhs.png (552x464, 256K)

Attached: aM0RLqZ.jpg (402x334, 21K)

A glock 43 doesn't hold enough bullets to stop an old man even if they all hit center of mass.

>What's wrong with my interpretation of we agree?
We don't agree though, as I said I question your interpretation and presentation of the overall data. You're really just advocating 2 loads but presenting their performance as a caliber wide phenomenon when they're outliers within that series of cartridges even in the same caliber. What's more, the loads that expanded to 1" didn't penetrate anywhere near 30", not even half that.

Do you even own a .45 anything?

Yeah but the caliber has the capability to do both. None of the others tested can expand that far and 357 magnum is the only one that penetrates further and that only by an inch. With 45 you can choose expansion or penetration. Expansion is far beyond the competition and if you want penetration you can get magnum levels. No other cartridge has these capabilities.

>357 magnum is the only one that penetrates further
Your source says otherwise.

>look up GSW statistics
>oh look, .32ACP literally kills more people
Pistols fucking suck at killing no matter what meme round you use

I forgot about 40 but that's not even a full inch

Pretty sure a pistol can kill you dude

>that's not even a full inch

>The Clear Ballistics blocks we used measure 6”x6”x16”. Since we knew many of the loads would penetrate deeper than 16”, we used two blocks placed end to end, giving us the ability to measure the depth of rounds that penetrated up to 32”. Any rounds that completely penetrated both blocks and continued into our backstop were simply marked as 32” in our data.

What's your point? All of the test guns were compacts.

>What's your point?
You're being willfully obtuse, I'm quite sure you know what my point is.

>All of the test guns were compacts.
2 were subcompacts and if you take issue with handgun ammunition tests being done with the types of handguns that people might actually carry feel free to elaborate.

>penetrates as far as 357 magnum
Ahem. It doesn't deliver the same energy. You uneducated cunt.

As long as it penetrates to the heart then why would energy matter?

With a hot load is sure does.
Apples and oranges though

it is BIG and SLOW

>SLOW
Who are you fighting?

Attached: neo_matrix_dodging_bullets_animooted.gif (320x180, 1.44M)

Friendly reminder that any difference in the performance of the "big 3" handgun calibers is marginal at best and negligible in general when using quality defensive ammo.

Attached: 1530577449640.gif (200x155, 13K)

9mm is just lacking in mass and energy, you get more consistency in application with a .40 or .45

[citation needed]

youtu.be/TMiI8VcPQ3c

Federal HST Micro 150 grain 9mm expands to .71 of an inch.

Attached: federal-hst.jpg (1024x768, 237K)

just shoot yourself in the head with any caliber

.40 SW has more penetration than .357.

People have consistently defended themselves with .32 and .22lr, mass and energy arent important unless you go with something wayyyyyyy outside the norm like a fucking bb gun

oh hi there

Attached: 357sig.jpg (2272x1704, 723K)

>What is capacity
I'm not cool with 7 shots nor do I have the bear hands to handle a 45 double stack (and I'm not even mentioning concealment).

>.45 AARP thread
Go to bed Grandpa