Hey Jow Forums

Name my squad :)

Attached: 08870F18-0C68-4399-AF6D-FFF596871991.jpg (1200x800, 238K)

That's a fireteam.

Fireteam Failure

Walleye Whitney and the Mouthbreathers

The Fuckin Dweebs

POGS

Fireteam Tri-Don't-Care

Front to back
>Cockstare Kathy - her thousand yard stare can allow her to see around corners, but more importantly to instantly detect the financial means of any man she meets
>Bergstein - his glasses are no impediment to his abilities, as he can shoot accurately out to two hundred meters based on smell alone. Sold his NODs mount for three shekels.
>International Woman of Mystery - with not even so much as a nametape on her body armor, no one knows the true identity of this elusive soldier, save that she is among the top SHARP complainers in the Army.
>Fifty-Six Percent - possesses the extremely rare ability to hold a firearm upright, rocketing him ahead of his peers to more elite horizons.

Does it for the tricare

Fireteam Shortbus

Affirmative!!-Action!!

Attached: 48C69F89-1BF6-4EFB-8529-047D168BD002.jpg (768x415, 62K)

The Undeployables feat. Welfare State

>Can see around corners
Topkek

fuckin' kek.

Attached: 1523423970640.gif (298x224, 3.59M)

Derpy & the 56%ers

'Ketchcum'
Stateside training w/blanks and the bitches already have the 1000 yard stare!

>not carbines
why

Traps are Ghay

'A2s'

More like the 210 degree stare

MEDDAC

This is probably the first time in years those medics did anything outside of the hospital.

Attached: wheremedicsgotodie.jpg (201x251, 11K)

Fisheyes and the Snack Pack Kids.

they still use A2's and other rifle-length ArmaLite's for non-frontline people, i.e. ROTC, reservists, nat guard, etc..

females too weak to properly orient their weapon, providing 2 weak links in the 5 person team

wats the difference

Both males appear calm, both women exhibit obvious signs of stress; #1 licking dry lips-dry mouth, fish-eye-of -fear.
#2 obvious signs of extreme anxiety on face. Neither presenting weapon.
Team's effectiveness down 50%

The sarcasam

#1's weapon muzzle is actually resting in the dirt

The "Under Federal law, not letting us enlist would be ruled as discrimination no matter how subpar our job performance is" squad

Shit, now granted this has been a minute, but my first unit issued me a converted A1.

a squad has ~3 fire teams
a fire team has ~3 riflemen

IRL; Hadji jumps in front of #1 who jerks trigger and shoots w/blocked barrel. Hilarity ensues!

What’s on the end of #3s barrel??

BFA. Lets the action work with blanks.

Blank firing device

Neat

>Name my squad :)

>Battlefield 6

Lol

rage against the mansplaining.

Dopey fuckers

1,000 cock stare

The token black man squad

"Walleye and the Estro-gen"