Why aren’t ninja commandos a real thing in the military?

Why aren’t ninja commandos a real thing in the military?

Attached: CBB9EBDC-30C4-490B-8E80-50EA0B6FD01C.jpg (990x600, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPA9bKz2meI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>arm a marine with a pistol and a katana
yea sounds like a great idea

Why weren't you aborted?

spend millions training soldiers to use swords that require you to sneak up unheard and be next to your target.

or

Spend 50c on a bullet that works up to thousand yards.

That’s a bit harsh

I though real ninjas did use firearms?

Attached: 1291180332293.jpg (537x529, 32K)

well we spend millions on missiles that we use to kill a single guy with an ak or rpg so a soldier i feel is more cost effective compared to tomahawks and predator missiles

Navy seals

Jow Forums doesn't like navy seals too much, something about leaving air force behind or something
the was a who thread about it

Because ninjas as they're depicted in pop culture don't exist and if you try to be one in real life you're basically just LARPing.

Real ninjas were spies that dressed as peasants to blend in, they did not wear or use the shit in your pic.

The difference is with those it makes an international statement that we can hit you anywhere, anytime, without touching the ground. Ninjas are risking millions/billions of dollars in human capital, training hours, and possibly advanced tech to maybe perform an assassination that someone or something else could have done better.
Essentially, missiles are more certain and less risky.

An air force dude covered their ass as they escaped, and the seals blocked his medal of honor so they wouldn't look like shit. As much as I respect the skill of the seals, I hate how fucking jock-ish they act.

You must be 18 to post on this board

More like training decades rather than hours, ninjas trained from children but you can train a SOF soldier in a fraction of that time, really ninjas have more in common with intelligence operatives than they do with any soldier.

I intentionally didn't specify on the hours part, but I know what you mean. (If you mean the millions/billions part, I should have been clearer.)

There are, they're just such good ninjas you didn't know they even existed.

A ninja is just an assasin, in a Japanese play. There would be stage crew dressed in all black moving shit around on stage during the play. If you wanted to have an assassin appear from nowhere, you dressed him up like the stage crew and had him jump out and stab someone.

Militaries and intelligence agencies employ assassins and other covert personnel all the time. Dressing them like they're in a Japanese play would be counterproductive.

>trains for years to battle, using thousands of dollars in military funding
>gets shot in the head right when hes noticed

Attached: qqqqw.png (128x119, 28K)

>If you wanted to have an assassin appear from nowhere, you dressed him up like the stage crew and had him jump out and stab someone.
If you mean they had people jump out and stab someone you are wrong, that's Hollywood shit. I. Jap plays the man in black is to be ignored, pretend he is invisible, ninjas wear black in Hollywood because they are also supposed to be unseen but not because of their clothing. They would dress as a farmer, servent or other worker and just blend in. When the time was right they would report back with information or start a fire, straight assassinations were pretty rare.

Attached: 19CFB30A-F4A4-465B-B925-CDAA41444354.jpg (700x739, 331K)

Jow Forumsindergarten

Does nobody recognize that this is Gi joe?

are you trying break down the final barriers for lbtqix on the military OP? Because that's pretty gay

>Why aren’t ninja commandos a real thing in the military?

OP here is some age appropriate content for you. Also why are there no commando teletubbies in the military?

Attached: Fun_with_guns.jpg (702x523, 108K)

God forbid we have one fucking thread for fun

You could play outside with the other kids a bit. I mean we love you, but we worry about you. Its lovely weather, why won't you go out and play ?

Attached: armedpanda.jpg (423x342, 54K)

Yeah, his mom probably tried and that's why hes like this.

Attached: 1FD3F836-4F9D-41B2-BD38-F21D6EEC49EC.gif (500x300, 826K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JPA9bKz2meI

Yes, they among the first group of feudal Japan to adopt firearms and explosives, but Chinese made and its expensive, thus they only use it for special kills. Only later European (Portuguese and later Dutch) made came into the country and local mass produced Tanegashima start appeared more and more during Sengoku period, shinobi clans also gained the necessary knowledge to make gunpowder more efficiently, it become part of ninja's arsenals.

pic related is standard issue for those who qualify

Attached: 1524286602950.jpg (960x960, 88K)

Bump

Attached: 8062E576-7F8C-4A21-85B1-E2444C45F69F.jpg (900x600, 65K)

Attached: B612B4F9-FDFA-479A-ACE8-D8E6A4311BF3.gif (335x186, 1.68M)

Kek

Whatever happened to him

Attached: A82F9BF5-26C2-4387-8F11-65587653AF34.gif (300x223, 1.41M)

Yes, but its irrelevant. Nothing is added to the tread by specifying who the character in the OP is.

Better

Attached: E69ED34F-3ED8-4000-9CBA-A1AFDB1584CD.jpg (940x548, 556K)

Kys
Also underage ban.

Considered as mental torture.

Attached: cure.png (3500x2520, 306K)

Who says they aren't?
99Z for life, motherfucker.

Attached: c.jpg (852x480, 31K)

Attached: 1513436235157.jpg (720x960, 106K)

>A character from the 1980s is underage
Did any fucks know what Gi joe was

Attached: 1CC4D06E-1BAF-42BF-B0E4-E878B95F7C37.gif (268x185, 1.43M)

>spies that dressed as peasants to blend in,
not always disguised as peasants, but yes just boring spies.

Ninja: years to train, millions of dollars to train, requires the attacker to be within arm's reach to be effective, requires the attacker to get into and out of the area safely.

Sniper: takes weeks to train, hundreds of dollars to train, requires the sniper to be within a kilometre (sometimes more) to be effective.
requires the sniper to get into and out of the area safely

Jet pilot: two, three years to train, millions of dollars to train, requires the pilot to be within a hundred kilometres to be effective (could be less could be more, i don't know)
requires the pilot to fly into and out of the area safely

>TL;DR a ninja requires longer amounts of training, more money invested into the training, threatens the safety (think prisoner extraction if he gets caught) needs more time to execute the mission than either a jet, sniper, or drone for a targeted killing.

Attached: 1527812117325.jpg (374x767, 62K)

Where are you getting this millions of dollars from? Ninja magazine?

>all these fucking underage faggots calling people underage when they don't recognize Snake Eyes from G.I. JOE

You all need to be gassed mach schnell, bitte.

MS, and then I'm pretty sure Karl stole his soul when they did a "collaboration" video.

>arm a marine

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 77K)

It was for kids in the 80's. Forty years having passed doesn't suddenly mean that Gem and Sesame Street are adult programming.

>Air Force guy saves you
>block any recognition for his bravery
That is one of the most scummy things I’ve ever heard

>Karl stole his soul
Heh

Is that a mp7

>millions
Where did you get that?

>tfw no redhead qt to fuck between missions

Attached: 6C93EDFF-8146-47EE-8F58-20F6D3F709FB.jpg (527x375, 65K)

Watch the video. You can see it leaving his body every time Karl tries too hard to do humor.

w-what...?

Anyone have the source on this? I'd like to read into the details.

Attached: 2B51BFDA-4FE8-48D7-B505-A02DEBE4E2F0.gif (400x300, 2.4M)