One gun manufacturer

If you could only buy guns from one maker who would it be? For me it’s Ruger. The only thing I’d miss out on is a pump shotgun.

Attached: E42E5804-6AD9-4019-AB7D-5CB260A94B81.jpg (640x1136, 68K)

HK or FN. someone who makes assault rifles and pistols for militaries and police forces.

Rheinmetall

Do they still make small arms? Or are you referring to world war era weapons?

We just had this thread yesterday rugershill. At least wait a couple days.

I’m a Ruger fanboy too. First owned gun was a mini 14, just got pc Carbine for my birthday, and bought my gf a 10/22 so she can shoot with me.

So I guess mine is Ruger also. I wonder why they don’t make shotguns?

Remington.
Eat shit poorfags who cant afford pre-shit Remington.

Attached: 1530567259460.jpg (376x349, 22K)

B & T
&
T

Attached: i wish i could afford you.jpg (1200x1500, 1.18M)

I just want an mg3.

What else do these guys make?

if you pick one manufacturer do you also get their like joint venture companies etc?

Does FN include Browning gear too?

Sure

Rifles, subguns, pistols, integrally suppressed pistols, suppressors, grenade launchers, etc. No shotguns, but all their weapons are overengineered to the finest degree possible, most are unobtanium though either because of price or because no fun allowed laws.

The shotgun market isn't that big compared to rifle and pistol markets plus those who buy shotguns only buy certain brands so there is zero point in trying to get into such a market

Beretta

>Mama Mia! Dats a spicy meat-a-ball!

They've been developing some shotguns for a while. Why they can't seem to get them right to get to market is beyond me. Wait, their engineers are retarded.

Winchester. Always Winchester.

>first gun mini 14
Lol sorry

I have to agree with 's reasoning,
and I land firmly in the FN camp.

CZ. Just to piss off that one faggot forcing that soi meme.

HK for the high end polymer and occasional crazy germen magic

CZ for the all metal handgun line, bolt action, and their growing foray into modern rifle.

>I wonder why they don’t make shotguns?
They do, just not right now.

Attached: Ruger28ga.png (1024x506, 687K)

Isn't the red label still in production? Dunno if you picture is a red label or not.