Why actually is Jow Forums so obsessed with issue of women being in military or just into shooting?

Why actually is Jow Forums so obsessed with issue of women being in military or just into shooting?

Attached: hmm ciekawe.png (550x535, 273K)

Women don't belong in the military in any capacity besides active duty hospital staff and the reserves.

Most people obsess over things they can't have but want
t. Jow Forumsommando for 10 years, only had gf for 3, 4 years ago.

A false sense of superiority despite parroting that quote about Colt making everyone equal. This also extends to racism.

Jow Forums is a mess of retarded contradictions and Jow Forums idiocy.

>just into shooting
I'm fine with this. White men are becoming a minority, we can't be the only ones to defend gun rights.
>women in the military
I never was in, and for years I wanted to believe women could be Operators. But a lot of the anecdotes of actual veterans I've heard say that women are (on average, there can be exceptions) not emotionally or physically cut out for combat.

It's not an incel/Manosphere/MGTOW talking point, or saying "eww, girls have cooties get out of my infantry." There are no shortage of servicemen who, from their own experience, conclude that women tend to not have the aptitude for a warzone.

>White men are becoming a minority

"Whites" have always been a minority, you stupid shit.

dumb frogposter

He's talking about the US you baka

Attached: Trump Rally Cringe Kid SNAP.png (725x568, 430K)

iunno

Attached: WomenOnTheFrontLines.jpg (677x2422, 641K)

Too small, can't read. Give TLDR version

It's just a spillover from Jow Forums breaking containment. No one else cares.

Fuck off, phoneposter.

Whites began as a minority and will end as a minority. Poetry.

After dating a bunch of women, I like having a few choice hobbies to enjoy with just the company of men. It's a place where I can just talk with a friend about stuff I would not discuss with women
>Drag racing
>Shooting guns
>Riding motorcycles
>Smoking cigars

Typical lefty bullshit.
>Leftists push massive social change X.
>Everyone else says "Whoa, wait a minute! I'm not so sure that's a good idea!"
>Leftists: "Why are you so obsessed with X?"

I'm actually in the military. Let me give you the rundown:
1) Women are held to lower standards.
2) When they aren't allowed to hold women to lower standards, they lower the standards for everyone.
3) When women are involved, special accomodations are made. Porta-potties and buildings are erected, infrastructure is laid down, etc. When it's just men they sleep in foxholes and shit in mother nature.
4) When it's time to deploy, there's always women getting pregnant, and forcing the command to scramble for someone to replace her.
5) Combat is much, much more than just pointing a gun and shooting. It's a very physical and stressful job.
6) Even POG jobs are done better by men. I don't know why, and I always hold women to the same standard as men, but they consistently barely manage to squeeze by if at all while men are more likely to overperform. An all man unit can perform their POG duties with few issues. An all woman unit would inevitably need a man to come in and help out.
7) The only women I've known to do a sufficient job are definitely on the autism spectrum.They're about 5% of all women in the military.

Gender equality is a myth. A true meritocracy would be labeled misogynistic because females would be at most 5% of the military if we were to make everything uniform between the sexes. The only way we would not get labeled as discriminatory is to give women a leg up. That's the ugly, unvarnished truth and you may not like it, but I don't really give a shit.

I read it just fine on my phone. The person complaining is just an incompetent fuckhead. Also, that piece was written by a man pretending to be a woman. Everything it said is true, but it's a man.

I don’t give a fuck if they can keep up and don’t demand diversity training. Unfortunately everyone wants special treatment

incels

This. Same standards for everyone.

>I don’t give a fuck if they can keep up and don’t demand diversity training.
Time to give a fuck then.

overused word

We're living in Harrison Bergeron

dumb frogposter

Women bad

Ever see a guy and just know he was in the military even if he didnt have a uniform or anything that would obviously indicate it?

Now think how often have you seen a woman like that? Not alot. They just blend in with the other roasties. The uniform is a costume for them 9/10 times.