Doe Jow Forums like

Doe Jow Forums like

>pic related

gonna get one I think. Heard they have better recoil control than pistol grips.

I'm in NYstate, so I might try to had a grip in place of strap and a 5 round holder to the side of it.

Attached: shocked.jpg (500x144, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gggaz.com/mossberg-shockwave-accessories.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>try to get a grip

I'm lisdexic or something

>NY
I hope you have your pistol permit because that's what they consider this meme there.

whoa whoa whoa. get the fuck out. actually?

Why not just get a regular 88 Maverick? Under what circumstances would the shockwave be advantageous? If just buying for the "neat" factor, I get it and you should go for it. But does it actually serve a real purpose?

>The answer is that the Shockwave and Tac-14 do not appear to be pistols. The definition of a handgun under New Jersey Law (persuasive but not binding in New York) requires that the gun be designed and manufactured to be shot with a single hand. An examination of the Shockwave shows that there is a sling under the pump grip that is designed to contain your “off” hand or in the case of a right handed shooter the left hand. The shockwave was specifically designed to be fired with two hands. A further examination of the definition of pistol on dictionary.com also describes a weapon designed to be shot with one hand. Therefore, the Shockwave does not seem to fit the definition of a pistol.

like it cause it is compact, would use mostly for home defense.

They sell these to everyone (who is Legal), in NY, without a Pistol Permit. My LGS has 3 on the shelf right now.

They have some cool add on's

gggaz.com/mossberg-shockwave-accessories.html

>I'm in NYstate, so I might try to had a grip in place of strap and a 5 round holder to the side of it.
Hello from Schenectady. I did the same thing. Got the 20 gauge version for a good balance of power and manageable recoil.
>I hope you have your pistol permit because that's what they consider this meme there.
No they don't.

No they don't

has Anyone tried to put 590 a stock on it?

Fun shit, make sure you have a deathsgrip on the raptorhead when using 3" shells or youll cut yourself on the safety, or if youre retarded like me, the sidesaddle screw

Attached: 20180428_205235.jpg (3264x2448, 2.18M)

nice try atf

I think they're illegal in Ohio without getting an NFA stamp, so I wouldn't get one since an actual SBS would be worth the $200 tax.

hell fucking no they dont, its just a normal purchase like a long gun.

t. someone in NY without a pistol permit and a shockwave

Anyone know of a heatsheid that will fit on the 20 gauge shockwave?

>A state
>Issuing NFA stamps
You're a shit-level troll.

The state only lets you have it if the feds say it's okay. Ohio rarely passes gun control but it tends to be the most retarded it can be.

>A further examination of the definition of pistol on dictionary.com also describes a weapon designed to be shot with one hand.
>mfw
Okay, now I know anyone who deals in gun legislation is deliberately trying to trigger my autism.

Attached: 1524121200474.gif (320x240, 1.11M)

No, seriously, the ATF won't issue you an NFA tax stamp for something it doesn't classify as an NFA item. You're a fucking retard.

Any heatshield for a 12ga mossberg 590

Heres some additional information for those interested
when i bolted on mine, the shockwaves are built as heavy barrels, means theyre a bit bigger than the normal ones. A 12ga heatshield will fit on a 20ga shockwave, but not on a 12ga shockwave. If you want to put a heatshield on a 12ga shockwave, youll need one fitted for the 590a1, which has a heavy barrel as well.

Got a old wood forend off numrich and with a little bit of work it fight right on my shockwave. Going to try to make a matching grip next.

Attached: 20180709_204347.jpg (3917x1055, 756K)

Can you colloquially call it a shotgun without anyone autistic screeching?

I see you got that fancy pistol grip on there.
- It's real cool.
- It ain't gonna matter to you.

The pistol grip means you sacrifice some control.
It affects your spread

No, because retarded fudds think the ATF somehow doesn't know about it and if you start calling it a "shotgun", they'll descend from the heavens and ban the Shockwave...and pistol braces.

Then they're just illegal in Ohio.

That's not a pistol grip.

the bird's head grip is the single best option for a short barrel shotgun. you get the natural wrist, excellent control, hip or shoulder aim and it looks cool as shit and won't hang up on anything like the retard pistol grip

I love it. Buy some hot loaded slugs for it and get ready for fun.

It's the best range toy for the money in today's market. It's a terrible weapon though.

he said pistol grip in his post please no bully

>20 gauge shockwave

Why the fuck would you want this gun in that pussy caliber?

Because its pointless either way, and I didnt have a 20 gauge yet.

I want to be able to hand it to range newbies let them actually enjoy tube dumping without getting thrown around or turned off.

>Why the fuck would you want this gun in that pussy caliber?
>.62 caliber is "pussy"
wew lad

I picked up one of the unfinished ash sets on eBay. I stained it and finished it with Tru-Oil. I haven't got around to installing a sling point on the new grip.

Attached: IMG_1720.jpg (4272x2848, 3.13M)

its all fine untill the atf flip flops and rules it an AOW, they will flip flop and no one gets grandfathered in, they've done it before.

Where did you get that heat shield from, or did you modify one meant for another Shotgun?

do it! less shotgun equals less recoil.
(some people actually believe that)

Attached: super shorty.jpg (1088x725, 152K)