The equivalent of a hardware store giving you a bumper sticker for buying light fixtures

>the equivalent of a hardware store giving you a bumper sticker for buying light fixtures

Attached: NEW-35-ROUND-LOGO-STICKER-DECAL-Magpul.jpg (400x389, 37K)

>what is advertising for $100 Alex?

>Imblying want to be a walking ad

I'm keeping that cringe safely contained in my safe.

Every gun company sends you free stickers like this. Pipe down noguns

Attached: 1524199226879.jpg (222x293, 25K)

only brainlets hate on magpul

What are things I put on my guitar case for 200 Alex.

What are things I put on cars right next to the Obama sticker in my lot for 300 Alex

>magpul
>gun company
K, kiddo.

What are things I put on my ammo boxes for 300,Alex.

Fuck off, I love getting stickers/pens in online purchases.

>is a company
>exclusively builds gun parts/firearm related thing
>not a gun company

???

Attached: yo mang.jpg (333x333, 24K)

Not to be a stickler, but...
They did design the Masada, which became the ACR.
They also tried to revive the FMG with their FMG9.

Because you posted, I will put my Magpul brand sticker, which I received with my purchase of a Magpul MOE® M-LOK® Mid-Length Hand Guard for AR15/M4 rifles, on my Magpul MOE® M-LOK® Mid-Length Hand Guard for AR15/M4 rifles, strictly to advertise my Magpul MOE® M-LOK® Mid-Length Hand Guard for AR15/M4 rifles, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.53M)

>Masada
>Massoud
>FMG
>PDR

Even if they didn't get out of prototype stage they still did interesting arms design

Just put it on your chest freezer. That is where all my gun stuff stickers go and it looks kinda cool.

this is what most people are you faggot?
are you a retard?

This.
Also you can put them on a safe, gun case or a rambler/other reusable drink cup,

that's like saying firestone is a car company because they make tires

I don't wear anything with a visible logo nor do I have any sort of stickers, patches, etc. I hate it. I refuse to advertise for others.

what kind of guitar?

>wanting to advertise FAGPUL out of everything

Sure sign of a faggot. i love seeing these so i know who to shoot first when SHTF.

Fender

What is it with edgelords and focusing all their efforts on killing inconsequential people?
In a SHTF situation there WILL be people you NEED to spend your energy and risk your life on to kill. Wasting that on people that mildly annoy you is just plain retarded.

>shf larper

I never understood the psychopathic approach to this SHTF stuff. It's better to work together instead of shooting everyone.

Reminds me of that fat LARPer from Doomsday Prepper who said he'd be people's worst nightmare. Maybe for their food and olfactory glands.

>tfw ordered magpul lower kit and didn't get sticker
I feel ripped off

Well, in fairness, they do make micro-wallets and phone cases. Who's to say that they aren't a phone case manufacturer that makes gun parts on the side?

I put em on ammo boxes

Attached: 93C871E2-C322-4094-8EEA-896FB4A6A30F.jpg (2048x1536, 670K)

Correct

Fender t bucket 400 ce. Second gen, with the gold hardware instead of the silver. Had one of the older ones, snapped the neck, went out and bought another one. Had the first one for about three or four years, had this one for about the same.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.71M)

Yea but cars aren't the only things that use tires.