Which State has the worst gunlaws according to grabbers?

Which State has the worst gunlaws according to grabbers?

from all I can do research on. It seems to be Georgia, because muh suppressors.

Attached: 1529317522211.png (561x391, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/k/thread/37308163/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Arizona because constitutional carry and no attempt to pass any restrictions...ever.

Doesn't Kansas have a law that says it is illegal to enforce federal gun laws within the borders of the state?

For now. Watch out AZ. CA fags are coming over in droves due to affordable housing and kind.jobs

I don't want it to be Arizona, It's so fucking hot there.

>pic related

Attached: 1514138454216.png (801x259, 20K)

Alaska maybe? Wasn't there that thread about that bill that made it illegal for state-level employees to do shit about NFA regulated stuff?

So what's the catch? I'm assuming I can't just go to Texas and start making and shooting machine guns and SBRs?

they follow the NFA, the cucks.

Then what's even the point? What else is there? Can I buy a handgun if I'm under 21 there?

Kansanon here. I'm so happy right now

Attached: 1529378969077.jpg (1024x684, 129K)

Is there one of those pics for every state? Is there like an album somewhere?

I'm suprised colorado doesn't get more flack, granted we have a bunch of dumb laws on the books, but the cops REFUSE to enforce any of them.

If I remember correctly, a sheriff was the one that started telling people about the loophole to get around the 15 round magazine capacity.

fuck the courts and what they say what have they done for us in the grand scheme

There's one for most states. Never seen a NV one tho

I'm hoping that there's a NC one floating around

>When you used to be a red state that likes weed, but now you're a blue state that likes guns

What exactly is the loophole?

I love the laws here and the heat and lack of plant life are the only reason im leaving

Magazine Repair Kits. You buy the three components for a magazine separately. But if you buy it already assembled, then it becomes a magazine and restricted to the 15 rounds. The only issue is that most companies online won't ship it to the state so you'll have to buy them in store.

>All the C-fags that are coming here are the ones that hate their gay gun laws.

Are the califaggots secretly (ourguys)?

No. Boulder, CO is filled with Californians and that city is starting to make San Fransisco look half-way normal.

desuarchive.org/k/thread/37308163/
there are other threads besides this one if you can't find your state, search for Jow Forumsonstitution

thank you, Jow Forumsnowledgeable user

that's because visiting the state makes libs wish for nuclear winter

Based.

Apparently MD has "lax" gun laws.

Attached: lolwut.jpg (741x861, 160K)

From my intense Wikipedia research, it seems Flagstaff has a nice climate.

This Nevada one is SHIT. Redo it plz.

>UNLV intead of the University of Nevada
>Doesn't mention legal prostitution
>Forgot abandoned mine shafts
>Forgot nuclear testing
>Forgot Area 51 and secret government facilities

Attached: 1444375506311.png (959x771, 188K)

Missouri has all the same laws and is cooler but more humid. Less Mexicans too. Oklahoma is good too

+1 for this. Glad I'm not the only Nevadanon here other than like... the Ruby Mountain Beast guy.

Best state to move to?
t. Europoor

I like idaho,

But ive heard there are alot of mudslimes there, id love to move there for the cold climate though

t. AZ fag

Looks like Switzerland but with fewer people. Do you have a blob of a religious minority there too?

I dont live in Idaho ATM, but im going to visit over the summer to see if i want to hunker down.

AZ fucking sucks if you're sensitive to heat, I basically live inside 11 months out of the year

Dude AZ looks fucking hot. No wonder you’re inside.

Attached: 5D32F67F-5C72-4C4E-BF64-804D6A75015E.jpg (634x591, 107K)

What state has comparable laws? Thinking Oregons a good alternative, only a few cities bam open carry, but IIRC, Concealed is like Az. Granted Im told the commiefornians are goin there too

Also NC fag

>AZ fag that likes Idaho
Are you me? Is it just the hivemind at work?

Found this boy before

Attached: 1504735946535.png (1600x1200, 2.28M)

gotta be that hivemind.

I moved here for work after college thinking eh ill get used to the heat

NOPE.JPG

t. 96.62 f body temperature having nigger

Boulder's starting to have human feces and used syringes all over the streets?

I went out there for the summer for the Guard and the weather in Southern Idaho was fucking fantastic. Not sure how the weather is in the rest of the state, but if you're looking for good summertime weather and to live the cowboy fantasy, that's the place to be.

Sounds good my dude, ive been looking at boise, so its as pretty far south as you can go and still be close to civilized shit.

Boise didn't seem too bad. Pretty diverse place and it looks like a growing economy. GL out there, bro.

CA fag moving to AZ this week. This is true.

If it wasn't for the dude weed libertarians voting third party, CO would be red.

literally yes

Too bad Flagstaff is a dump.

>tfw I used to live in Boulder
Shit is nuts man, like he said there guns laws make California look reasonable. Its a shame to since if you just take all the people out it would be a nice place

I visited Flagstaff last year and though it was a really comfy looking town. What's wrong with it?

>Posts picture of a car only sold in yurope to make fun of Arizona

Try harder faggot

He's probably a hipster or scene kid who doesn't like any place with less than fifty live music venues.

Catch is they have to stay in Kansas, cross state lines with any of those items and Feds have jurisdiction due to interstate commerce clause or some bullshit

The Federal Courts have already invalidated this type of law.

Ironically, the precedent for doing this happened because the Bush administration wanted to prosecute people for growing weed on their own land, and brought the case to the Supreme Court, where the conservative justices decided that "interstate commerce" is literally anything the federal government wants it to be.

I'll have you know that I've reported this comment to ICE and US Forest Service for violating the interstate commerce clause.

That's because it got filled full of hippie libtarts when it first legalized pot. Arazonas gun laws are like the right wing version.

I went to the March For Our Lives here in Omaha, NE just as an interested citizen and was told that we have "no gun laws whatsoever" so..

Alaska. Tons of Euro immigrants. 99.999% white. Lowest pop density. Billions of trillions of acres of cheap land. Cold as fuck like Hyperborea. No gun laws and its illegal for state employees to enforce federal firearms laws.

Only drawback: Stupid fucking eskimos. But theyre dying out. So self correcting problem.

That's standard, though. As long as commerce remains intrastate (inside of it) as opposed to interstate (crossing state lines), the feds can't do shit about regulating it.

Alaska, or maybe that one state with a preemption law for NFA items. Montana or something?

>99.9% white
Confirmed non-alaskan.
>Eskimos
Double fucking confirmed, and r

Whoops, how'd that happen?
Retarded.

>Implying you cant get Renault in the US

Nice Quads though

Does anyone have Kentucky, never seen it

>Pay to import shitty compact car just to be unique
>It melts

Isn't alaska's crime rate through the roof?

>99.9% white
Last I checked it was like 65%. All the white states are in New England, because they make us live with the nonwhites. The crime rate in the cities and among natives is super high, but as long as you're not in a bad place it seems pretty nice. I'm thinking about moving there in a few years, I have a buddy up there that showed me around last December.

It's kinda skewed, 90% of Alaska is good, but the 10% that makes up Fairbanks, Anchorage, and some of the Native Communities have real bad areas with lots of violence. Especially Fairbanks I hear.

>Forgot Area 51
"""Forgot"""

I'm not making fun of Arizona? On the contrary, I want to move there.

It's sort of misleading. If you stay out of the sketchy areas you're basically safe. The majority of the crime is property crime and generally the violence is between people involved in drugs. Keep your nose clean, and your eyes open and you're safe.

fuck off stay in your hell hole

Common man. Go someplace else.

Attached: 1525191740242.jpg (890x599, 60K)

Its like 65% white because theres like 12 guys and a moose up here total. So if a couple of those dudes are disgusting woowoos, the percentage of whites is low. But natives are a terminal race, so in a few generations they wont even exist probably. At any rate the natives are also 99% contained to their shithole villages, so if you were to drive across alaska, youd see nothing but white people, when you do see someone at all, like 90% of the time. The other ten percent would be big clusters of natives. If that makes sense. Stay out of shitass native villages and big cities. And even then, big cities arent THAT bad compared to literally every other state, its just that the absolute emptiness of alaska makes its crime/minority rate in said cities looks massive because its being compared to an otherwise empty jar. But I lived in Fairbanks and honestly, it was nicer than literally 99% of any city ive been in except for rich ass artificially created rich liberal hwyte people bubble communities.

What said. Alaska is unique because its so fucking empty, and populations are concentrated in a few small dense areas. Its basically like if california was empty except for LA. As long as you stayed out of LA, youd never see a spic or nigger, or any crime, yet the statistics would tell you theres lots of it. Thats kinda how the race and crime stats work. Stay out of native villages and the 3 cities and youll never see any minorities or crime ever. All the rural town folk are white homesteaders or preppers or conservative tradititional communities or crazy ex mil who went innasnow and never came back.

Fair points my man, thanks for the contriboot

Am I allowed to move to AZ?

>What's wrong with it?
Liberals and Natives.

I'm from Mississippi. Can I come?

blue states stay out
you cool

I just googled Alaskan crime statistics, do you guys just rape each other for fun up in Fairbanks or what?

Maoyland is fucking worse than Commiefornia are you shitting me

I don't live there, I have friends and family that have though. Never been to Fairbanks personally, just repeating what I've been told. I don't think I'd ever want to live in Fairbanks though lol.

I'm not blue

>military town

What did you expect? If it isnt drunk eskimos stabbing each other in the park at night, its drunk army boots being retards and getting thrown out of Kodiak Jacks after grabbing some stupid underage college thots tits.

Everyone else is chill though. Even better if you stay tf out of cities.

Is it comfy there? Post a pic.

Arizona and Alaska have the best gun laws of any US state by miles. Georgia isn't even close.

Alaska literally passed a law telling officers to arrest feds trying to enforce Federal Firearm laws.

>The Federal Courts have already invalidated this type of law.
Which is retarded because there is a nice little document that supersedes the federal government. And it says:

"The Right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED."

Attached: Commie faggots make the consitution meaningless, giving themselves the right to give themselves more (2592x1728, 245K)

There's probably one for every state considering Jow Forumsomandos can make their own using a template. I made an NH one.

Nooooo! It's way too hot in AZ, you woudn't like it! It sucks ass! Plus it's way too Red, try Colorado, they vote blue just like you!

On the one hand Wyoming is a sanctuary state for guns. On the other, it bans militias

>On the other, it bans militias
wtf? Is that even constitutional?

>Alaska literally passed a law telling officers to arrest feds trying to enforce Federal Firearm laws.
Which they dont enforce...

Attached: 20171229_104416.jpg (4032x3024, 3.2M)

A well-regulated militia does not mean three dudes in a Dodge Durango.

Trips of truth

Alaska would like a word with you, Satan.

Can I own a sawed off in Alaska without going through all that legal shit?

Noice, are there also any mountains there?