FN PS90

FN PS90
Good, shit, a meme? Tell me your thoughts, tempted to get one

Attached: PS90-Std-Blk_030.jpg (1200x438, 21K)

It's a fun range toy.
Mag-dumping with it is a ton of fun.
You absolutely need to SBR it though for maximum meme potential.
t. someone still waiting on their form 1.

Attached: SsId2El.jpg (3456x5184, 1.62M)

Depends on what you want it for. I was really thinking about getting one half a year ago because I fucking love the P90, but decided against it because it would be a huge moneysink to make a long barrel semi auto .40/round sub gun even fractionally as feasible a gun for any type of combat as the real deal P90.

If you want bang for your buck and are looking for a gun you can take to battle with you, this is a shit choice.

If you want an a e s t h e t i c PDW for your collection that shoots an interesting and unique round, get a PS90, go the whole way and SBR + suppress it.

Attached: 1519301922981.jpg (1280x853, 1004K)

Meh in stock configuration
Neat as SBR suppressed or not
Awesome as unmolested FA P90

Looks good, great ergonomics, weapon of choice in Stargate SG1, expensive meme cartridge that is to 9mm what 9mm is to 45. Unless you are planning on using it to shoot people, it's pretty good.

I've always wondered about the ergonomics of this gun, so they feel too heavy at all or is there enough mechanism in the polymer portion that it offsets the weight of a full mag and rail system.

Attached: 1529810701776.webm (300x500, 452K)

wow I cant type or proofread, fuck me. DO they feel TOP heavy*

A little, but not to the point where it's an issue imo, mainly because your hands are positioned to where you're able to comfortably support the weight.
knows the score. It's a fun rifle, but it's really designed around the idea of shitting out rounds. I'm currently waiting on my Form 1 to come back. I sometimes wonder if I should try and get that laser kit they designed for the P90 so I can be tacticool, but the idea of possible fucking up the wiring for a $600 system usually brings my head out of the clouds.
how long have you been waitng?

Attached: 20180710_055613.jpg (3024x3024, 1.39M)

About 2 months now, I also have a form 1 sent to SBR my semi-auto Thompson M1A1.

enjoy wasting money in exchange for (you)s

For some reason it makes poorfags rage even though it's not actually that expensive.

Would absolutely buy one if it weren't in a boutique meme caliber. Am I missing something here? Is there a technical reason related to design of the operating system or magazine that makes it impossible for the P90 to be chambered in a common straight-walled pistol cartridge?

Attached: 1442686831838.jpg (3900x2611, 3.05M)

It is a good fun meme with expensive snowflake ammo that is impractical for all but plinking. The good ammo is next to impossible to get and unless you plan on a police shootout anytime soon, next to pointless.

9mm, .45aarp, and .40s&w all have a pronounced taper to their respective cases, which would probably make the magazines unreliable.

5.7 has no taper, unlike 5.56, which it was loosely based on. 5.7 was designed specifically around the P90's straight magazine, which is largely why it's as reliable as it is.

>Let's take this pdw and remove the two things about it that matter: Rate of fire and compactness

Neat range toy. Trigger is worse than a nerf gun. Dangerously easy to put your hand in front of an SBR'd muzzle if you're not used to bullpups.

Is that your case? Know the make? Looking to get something similar for my PC carbine.

The OAL is ~20" when broken down.

Attached: PC.jpg (478x317, 21K)

Interesting. I've never bothered to look it up, but anecdotally I assumed that 5.7 would have more taper than the common pistol cartridges. Didn't realize it had none.

It is an ingenious design hobbled by being chambered in 5.7x28.

Yes, it's made by Case Club.
The actual case itself is a Pelican 1495.
Case Club does custom work so you could see if they could do a case for the Ruger PC Carbine if you give them all the measurements.

you know it would never work without 5.7mm, right?