Do you notice anything in pic related?

According to the rhetoric of commie professors in Italy the partisans liberated Italy.
The ladies you see had an equal role (if not superior) to the million men strong allied army that occupied the peninsula.
Say something nice

Attached: partigianemilano.jpg (844x744, 167K)

nah

Women suck

cant wait for women to be replaced

Thot on the left is holding rifle upside-down

This is bait

Attached: Attach12778_20170923_125940.gif (313x238, 4M)

The Italian people overthrew Mussolini.
Hitler moved in troops and reinstated Mussolini.
US moved troops in and Mussolini ran away.
Italians found Mussolini and hung him off a lamp post.

It's in the Italian nature to pick the losing side in a war and then change teams to the winning side when it's clear who will win.

100% this. now those dumb faggots are getting enriched by somalian rapefugees.

At least they aren't showing off their knees like whores

t. not german

it's obvious they've never fired a rifle in their lives
they're wearing skirts and being followed by actual male partisans

>the partisans liberated Italy
had nothing to do with the Germans and their pets fleeing from the Americans

They all look like men.

is nobody going to point out the girl with the upside down rifle?

The italian partisans were as useless as the french resistance

almost as if the picture was staged?

Just another example of Italian women being worthless attention whores. One carries the rifle upside down. Another carries the rifle like it had a vertical front grip.

I was told that when American Army reached Napoli, 60% of women between 16 and 60y.o. has been working as part time prostitutes.
Please confirm.

>In b4 La Malena

it's horseshit. americans, brits, french, and morrocans raped italy and germany half as much as the soviets did. which is still alot of rapine and is the more likely cause american soldiers didn't talk about the war to their wives.

You are in k, my friend.
Nobody understand shit about guns

My grandma banged an american and I have part of my family that Looks like blonde angels.

Are you sure they're not just Tyroleans

my Nonno fought as a partisan after the army went under German control. He fought in Milan to protect the culture of his people (it is the art capital) as he believed culture is what defines a people. He was part of a monarchist loyalist group. Uni profs won't tell you this but the partisans weren't even half communist.

Because the way she's got it slung supported on the shoulder.

>I don't know the difference between irregular and regular warfare

please fuck off back to Jow Forums with your agenda

this board is for discussing /weapons/

we get it you love soi and love getting dominated by the weaker sex, but they will never be useful in a combat role autist.

Attached: 1478258523187.jpg (526x842, 102K)

Looks like she's got a bunch of other shit in her hand and not trying to emulate a foregrip.

Sensible shoes?

Their real men were wiped out in WW1

>according to commie profs
"information" discarded.

Didn't they kill like 200-300 civilians

most of those photos are propaganda photo ops where they just put rifles in womens hands and ask them to look tough. the actual role of women in the frontline especially in WW2 was extremely minminal.

That being said I'm sure there were a few 300lb Russian peasent women who could and would club a german to death with a mosin.

And in Vietnam too. Vietnamese women are fucking crazy. I've personally seen vietnamese nail salon workers who looked about 5'4 and 60 years old smack the shit out of 20 year old 6 foot black women. They are not to be fucked with.

Attached: 1501751699652.jpg (800x820, 177K)

Are you actually implying that Mussolini wasn't an absurdly incompetent bootlicking shill who ruined the country?
Because he was. I mean, don't get me wrong, the idea of a Neo Roman Empire is rad as fuck, but that little shit thought he was Caesar when he very clearly wasn't.

>those ankles
hhnngg

>The Italian people overthrew Mussolini
Nope.

Stronk Russian woman look good in any picture from toiling in the field to fighting for the motherland and finally going to space while Italian woman look like bourgeois incompetent stupid schoolgirl, pig disgusting.