Is going to the range in full battle rattle autistic? Train how you fight right?

Is going to the range in full battle rattle autistic? Train how you fight right?

Attached: C84AEC57-A6A7-4C1A-9E2B-36323AD6952F.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

Youll attract all the range traps

Attached: 1530875576919.jpg (1194x780, 126K)

Really? Well then I guess I'm going in full gear next weekend

Attached: interest_intensifies.gif (390x305, 178K)

Why don’t people wear normal clothes to IDPA matches? I’m one of 4 who come to comps in regular dress, everybody else is wearing weighted fishing vests like retards.

Bump

Attached: 2C587C5C-D3EA-416A-A1DE-1BFE565A6AA1.jpg (750x500, 144K)

Attached: 800px-Several_A-6_aircraft_parked_with_EA-6_and_S-3_aboard_CV-67.jpg (800x1215, 251K)

Hey that's my birthday

Depends on multiple factors but most likely still yes.

Attached: non stop knot.png (345x414, 146K)

>>Train how you fight.

Attached: FB_IMG_1527707223058.jpg (960x794, 54K)

I go to a public range regularly and I've never seen someone in "full battle gear" who was not at least 300 pounds.

It's usually pretty autistic because the people doing it are, overweight, using a mosin, missing a target at 100m, etc.

Train how you fight and all but walk before you run. If you literally cannot run. Or you are struggling with basic marksmanship then maybe it's time you improve that before you stand in front of a bench for an hour wearing a plate carrier.

I wouldn't see any problems with someone bringing their plate carrier or chest rig for testing magazine changes, but it'd be pretty autistic to see someone wearing camo or headgear.

Alright imma go innawoods and get killed, create me a list of meme tacticool gear to bring with me. Think of it like a stalker tacticool edition. What equipment? What plate carrier? Raghead towel?

Attached: DE7C4142-E713-4A0A-B90D-70B0BA834416.jpg (766x1024, 97K)

>t. 9 year old

Not me

It isn't a dealbreaker tho

>killing le commies
>snorting le coke

wait until papa reagan hears about this, fag

>Is going to the range in full battle rattle autistic?
Yes.
>Train how you fight right?
You don't fight.

I'm a gear fag of the highest order. You can get away with going full on GQ fag at tactical courses but for just a normal day at the nothing more then what you can carry on a belt. Don't be that guy.

Attached: IMG_20180429_224241_737.jpg (1080x1080, 448K)

"Autistic" ? No.
Going to get you railed?
Yes.

>doesnt partake in the devils dandruff while simultaneously killing his minions
You’d make a fine trap, being this much of a faggot

Fuck you bitch I'd knock you out IRL

yes it's completely autistic and retarded

What the fuck is full battle gear in southern united states? Im in Kentucky and it's 95 degrees today and feels like 100+ on the heat index.

Does anyone have any cool tropical battle setups? Im lightening my load up as best l can. Especially on my AR. But whats optimal full Rhodesian for a modern event?

Attached: 1524777861661.jpg (900x840, 87K)

This

Seeing guys at the range that like to play soldier on a sunday afternoon is not only sad, its pathetic. They are usually fat, awkward, and have some shitty rifle with them, normally a mosin/SKS/budget AR.

Mag pouches? Sure. Belt? Ok. Plate carrier/chest rig? Thats pushing it. Plus there is nothing that camo pants and jackets dont offer over a tshirt and jeans.

Id say otherwise, camo pants are gods gift to this green earth, fucking COMFIEST pants ever designed, and cargo pockets are actually super useful if you need to carry anything beyond keys wallet phone with you.

>how do i dress when it's hot outside
Jesus Christ, shut up

How is this not a valid concern? Wearing this all the time during OIF was fucking hot.

Attached: USMC_in_Operation_Steel_Curtain.jpg (1644x1074, 492K)

Shut the fuck up kid and ask your mother to help you pick clothes

>going to the range
>training
Focus your chakra, when the time is right your spirit guides will ensure that you come to no harm and will make your bullets strike true.

So be hot.

Look to vietnam surplus. idk why this other user is sperging so hard

Attached: 1530526025994.jpg (323x492, 88K)

Shut your skinny buttmunching ass up, how about you come over hear so I can fuck your ass. I’ll pull out your goddamn stomach you fucking beta bitch

They are also super effective at keeping females away.

>A.R.S.F
>Apple
>Ranch
>Special
>Fatties

This. Bring all the gear you want to classes (depending on the class). Otherwise there's just no need.

It is if you're just shooting on the rifle range at a bench or in a single position. If you're doing drills it is fine though.

That's not a shitbull though

Attached: 1526434976660.jpg (717x717, 68K)

Have you had any formal/professional instruction in gun fighting?

You clearly dont shoot at a range with rangenogs. Ive had .45s zip past me. Theres good reason to wear body armor and carry an IFAK.

For 95% of shooters yes it is autistic. You don't throw your kit on once and head out to go shoot in it. Before you do, progress there. Start out shooting and instead of just blasting away focus on deliberate marksmanship, the focus in making your deliberate marksmanship quick and repeatable. Then focus in being quick and repeat able from different positions etc. Then, work on other things that you kit is for, for example work on reloading from your kit, work on honestly carry tour weapon. How you access and use each item on your kit. Much of this you do before you actually wear it out in public to shoot. You should be comfortable in your kit and be practiced in wearing it and operating in it before you get to the range. If not, you're gonna end up just looking like a regard fumbling with pouches and Velcro and getting your sling snagged on stuff etc.

Looks like my friend's dog Mya. Such a sweetie.

Being stationed at fort campbell, unfortunately you wear the same thing you wear when it's cold out. You just drink more water and occasionally somebody gets a thermometer put in their butt.