Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: Canadian Firearm Laws.png (334x750, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

static.globalnews.ca/content/interactives/documents/general_news_bucket/A-2012-00068.PDF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump to see king weedman fall

Attached: mcviegh.jpg (685x1024, 254K)

It has been prophesied.

Attached: 111111111.png (1904x870, 196K)

And I get another double-dub. The Universe is speaking to us, friends.

Attached: 3 G's.jpg (500x375, 71K)

Attached: 1vk4el.jpg (325x244, 23K)

AH KNOW WUT AH GOT!

*bumps his ad 58 times*

Where can I get a bolt action receiver? Like just the receiver and trigger group I guess.

On that note whats the legality of making your own guns? Like just nigger-rigging shit together that counts as NR?

Yes you can build NRs so long as its an already existing style of NR

good morning Jow Forumsanada

Attached: truck beer.jpg (1944x2592, 1.43M)

Looking cool user

Looks like a fine way to spend the day

Trade ex has a bunch of barreled actions for Swedish m98 sporters. They're in various calibers but nowadays finding parts isn't worth it.

>legality of making your own guns
It's so far still completely legal to make any gun you have a license for except for prohib where you need manufacturing licence. Unless the law recently changed, someone should email rcmp again to see if they flip flopped.

Err kind of a grey area. There's no hard and fast rules, since canadian laws are based on arbitrary legislation and not actual operations. And you can make one off guns as long as they're within the standards of nr or r. To sell you need to send to the rcmp as a manufacturer.

So you can make yourself a ak, just don't make it look like an ak and you'll be fine. Probably. Bolt guns are free for all though since as far as I know, no bolt gun is banned.

>So you can make yourself a ak, just don't make it look like an ak and you'll be fine
Stamp Valmet on the side maybe?

Ok Skelly.

heil'd

Attached: pol (6).gif (300x100, 29K)

Hope you don't mind I cleaned up a bit.

Attached: dontlowballme copy.jpg (325x244, 46K)

Guy is a bloody genius desu

Fuck I need to get me a T97 Gen 2 but everybody is sold out.

man fucking don't. Mine had three catastrophic failures that day. Quadruple feed, torn brass on extraction and this beauty. Get something else man. I'm selling mine. My gen 1 was better.

Attached: IMG_20180707_160544561.jpg (1944x2592, 1.58M)

sasuga chinkshit

So I can cobble together a slambang and the horse cop isn't going to throw me in jail?
>single barrel, cap of 1
>"factory" default barrel of whatever length pipe. If not then 18"

Just wait till maccabee starts shipping slr revievers and build yourself an infinitely better gun

did you buy it used?
the one thing T97 is not known for is failure to eject/extract — the meme about it sending brass back to China exists for a reason, it extracts and ejects so hard, you can’t reload the brass because how it beats it up

it almost seems like you or previous owner disassembled it and then assembled it wrong, kinked a spring or something. no offense, but it’s seriously the one thing it’s known for not fucking up so it sounds like something that happened after purchase, not a factory defect. disassemble it and examine it well, look at the extractor and ejector and especially at the springs, check ejector spring too while you’re at it.

Doe any stores have a 20" fixed stock AR 15, For relatively inexpensive. Something like the DA556

OH!
and take apart the gas system, for cleaning but also to check the spring. I once saw a T97 that was cycling all kinds of fucked up and it turned out the guy somehow jammed the piston spiring in there in such a way that it looped and twisted in on itself, turning more into a fucked up buffer than a spring

Going to buy a Kriss Vector gen 2 in 9mm, someone talk me out of it.

>Inexpensive AR
>Canada
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no. Even BCL/NEA charges big maplebux for poor quality.

Attached: b63t27kwqhez.jpg (489x720, 53K)

It's a meme gun, and fuck ugly to boot.

Why though? Why not an FX9 if ypu really need a PCC? The Kriss' super speshul recoil system only really has an advantage with full giggle and it's one of the ugliest guns you can buy. If it'll make you happy, get one I suppose.

Not that I'm interested myself, but does one need/reasonably need an RPAL to possess those LAR pistol mags?

Attached: readingnana.png (469x700, 475K)

No. In fact, you don't even need a pal to buy any magazine.

As far as buying a PCC goes I'm holding out for Lockhart's Raven, you do you though, the Vector is an amusing ugly duckling sorta thing.

They just do this man. Only issue it could have been was my use of dry lube but that doesn't account for all the misfeeds. I've owned T97s for years, they're just shitty rifles prone to problems. No biggie, I'll have an SLR and WK180-C soon

you meant 10mm right? its the only 10mm PCC so its sins are forgiven, there are better 9mm PCC

*LOUD NASAL INHALATION*

put hundreds through mine without a single malfunction, probably QC issues, you got a lemon

you can reload the brass, dents in the wal do not make brass unuseable
the misfeeds are more than likely due to the magazines you are using

fugg I forgot about tnw asr in 10mm

it's recoil mitigation literally makes the recoil worse, and it looks retarded

Attached: vapemin.jpg (320x320, 21K)

Application finally came online, Anyone know how long it usually takes for BCfags to get their licenses?

if you're clean probably 2 months or so

Way she goes. It isn't my mags, they're all e-landers; they're mint

that's not how mags work

some guns like certain mags better than others, this is the case with most guns

What province uses "canadas playground" as their slogan?

>and it looks retarded
It doesn't only look retarded, it is retarded.

Fucking Kriss is the single most idiotic gun ever made. It's basic operating system is fucking retarded by design.

It's an embarrassment to all firearms.

What should I do with my outdated registration certificates?

kek, you're not wrong

its sheer existence pisses me off too

Im pretty sure this was me. It came like that.

I'm sure google knows that kind of stuff

not the one I was shooting in :^)

Will C-71 affect the domestic wk 762 or the CSA vz 58?

it already has, the rcmp already decided to go beyond enforcing it, they said all vz 58 variants are now prohib and will arrest and charge people who have them with posesssion of a prohib

>they said all vz 58 variants are now prohib
Gonna need a sauce on that my dude

He's memeing. You should just read the analysis' of C-71 instead of asking everyone to spoon feed you. Use your brain and apply critical thinking.

Not the guy he was replying to, I was just calling out his bullshit.

Crosscut shred/campfire/wrap around a pound of tannerite. Never let anything with your full name or address and gun related content go straight in the recycling.

except it was literally said in the leaked RCMP memo

>Source: your ass

>he recycles
lmao cuck
>doing work for free so people can sell your garbage more easily

You're confusing CZ 858 and Vz 58, dumbass.
Stop spreading misinformation.

i am not confusing them, that's what the LEAKED memo said, not the official one

Then fucking post it already

>leaked RCMP memo
That was the CZ858. The reason the vz58 will be fine is because the vzs are manufactured to be semi from the start and 858s were full giggle receivers retooled to be semi for import.

There is no leaked memo, dummy. Stop being a fag.

Anyone else have a junkie problem where they live? How do you all resist the urge to go full on Death Wish and Jow Forumslean up the streets?

That memo was from way back in 2010 you fucking retard.

static.globalnews.ca/content/interactives/documents/general_news_bucket/A-2012-00068.PDF

>Anyone else have a junkie problem where they live?
Yep
>How do you all resist the urge to go full on Death Wish and Jow Forumslean up the streets?
Laws

Don't make me post brainlet wojaks.

Just wait for fentanyl to finish the job, junkies are stupid enough to unwittingly kill themselves.

As far as bubba's SKS' go this one is kinda neat looking. Don't know if it's worth the fucking $1250 he's asking for, especially considering that's a chink sks and a chink sight.

Attached: IMG_8016_zpsrmt6kpba.jpg (1024x373, 142K)

how did none of you see the leaked memo? i would post but i don't want to get van'd

Probably because you're full of shit

can confirm he isn't

>types the exact same way
How convenient

>Laws

Oh, those things that protect literal wastes of life from swift and violent retribution, all the while said wastes of life seem to be able to do whatever they want and get a free pass from the Queen's Niggers?

>Drunk asks for money
>"No."
>Junkie mocks me
>"Get a fucking job."
>Junkies initiate verbal_diarrhea.exe and threaten to cave my head in
>Walk home and lift weights while staring at the gun cabinet, absolutely fucking seething.

I hate it. I hate the gay fucking vaginas who make excuses for these literal walking pieces of trash. Our region's supt. was shaking his finger at a vigilante group who goes around dumping water all over areas that junkies frequent to inconvenience them. Something about putting up walls between people who need help, and preventing them from getting the help they need. Useless fucking Horse Cunts.

I really wish the government would stop giving out $1400 OD kits like they're candy. That, or when EMS has to come resuscitate this garbage, they should also have electric cattle brands on hand to stamp "DNR" on the foreheads of this garbage.

Attached: 1519507779638.jpg (670x447, 84K)

guys im sorry it's just been a long time since i got any (You)s

Use something that doesn't leave brass behind.
Revolver, double barrel, AR57, etc. Or something that has a brass catcher.

I've always thought wheelgats were kind of cool.

Gee user, you sound unhinged. Maybe you shouldn't own guns.
I posted it already, here's another link:

It's from 2010 though

>2010
Therefore mostly irrelevant to a conversation about C-71
>clearly states that applies to CZ 858s as being copies of the military variants of the Vz 58, NOT CSA Vz 58s

Thanks for wasting my time, now I'm 5 minutes behind on my anime binge.

>Thanks for wasting my time, now I'm 5 minutes behind on my anime binge.
aren't you worried about going to prison?

No I got a SKS like a proper canadian

i meant for the anime

you do know that possessing depictions of sexualized children is illegal in canada right? people have literally gone to prison for anime

I don't remember getting arrested when I went to animecons last time but I may or may not have been drunk

they don't just random raid people, but if you ever leave the country and come back there is a good chance you could be arrested, or if you get in trouble for something else and they search your computer

ok lol

it's literally happened before, look it up if you want

Yeah like two times.
Must be super fun living in absolute terror of the government over every fucking thing.

it's happened a lot more than two times, those were just the few people who weren't embarrassed enough to go public

>pedophilia should be legal
what the fuck is wrong with you?

When the fuck did I ever say such a thing you fucking idiot
Are you one of those morons who think anime = hentai?

it doesnt have to be hentai, afaik pretty much every anime has sexualized depictions of children

>afaik pretty much every anime has sexualized depictions of children
You've been watching the wrong ones.

>Thanks for wasting my time
Yeah I posted it because the other user was being a dick about it. Stop being a fag, I gave you the info you were bitching at him about.
>anime binge
Wow, you got a license? Good christ.

>afaik pretty much every anime has sexualized depictions of children

Attached: onesinglefact.jpg (432x569, 56K)

>Wow, you got a license?
Yes.
Where the fuck do you think you are, reddit?

i don't watch anime, i just see the smut that people constantly spam on Jow Forums in every board, and it's pretty obvious that it must be from some pedo show

why else would grown men be watching cartoons about little girls?

how do weebs lack self awareness so much that they don't realize everyone thinks they a re pedophiles (and they probably are right)

they aren't cringing because they think it's nerdy, they are cringing because they are disgusted by your perverse sexual desires

>calls people out on lack of self-awareness about something he obviously doesn't know shit about
You sound exactly like anti-gun people, that's pretty fucking ironic.

name the top 5 animes you watch and i will look them up, if you are right i will change my position

Mushishi, Kaiji, Houseki no Kuni, Black Lagoon, Hajime no Ippo

Ive been waiting for the DAY OF THE R O P E so I can completely cleanse the nigs and fucking degenerate junkies from my city

Im on the same level as you friendo. Getting fucking fed up with them, literally no matter what part of town i go to I cannot escape it