What are some good Swedish made weapons?

What are some good Swedish made weapons?

Attached: ctsg.png (1400x1050, 248K)

all of them

Honestly, this. I don't recall any Swedish firearm that is or is regarded as particularly bad.

The carl gustaf and JAS gripen. M/45 kpist. If u want a small arm.

Mossberg seems fine

Ak5

For me, it's the CBJ-MS, the best LMG

Attached: LMemeG.jpg (900x620, 58K)

>you will never own an AK5C

Life is suffering

Aren't they essentially just green FNC's with different hanguards and stocks?
/swede

I like the ones w/the tiny white flags

Frog projection

Mossberg is American.

Tec9

Attached: 103 b13423412.jpg (800x480, 91K)

Pretty much. Things you fiddle with have been enlarged for winter gloves, some sort of extra coating here and there IIRC, maybe some extra tunability in the gas system, that's about it.

Started by a Swede. That's why the three crowns and the swedish flag are the logo

kino logo 2bh

Attached: mossberg-logo-CD64FF3B0F-seeklogo.com.png (300x180, 32K)

Attached: WP_20160924_16_25_37_Pro.jpg (5344x3008, 4M)

too good for this world

Wasn't the main issue with that design feeding?

>tre kronor
>kino

Attached: DqH6fXN.png (803x688, 231K)

no swede made though

gods own cannon

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

Define weapon.

Husqvarna and Carl Gustav have made some decent weapons between them. Like the m96 bolt rifle and its derivatives, the M7 pistol (Colt copy) and M40 pistol (Lahti copy). The CG antitank cannon should be well known, and of course the CG smg. They also made a copy of the BAR, and iirc also a copy of one of the Czech prewar LMGs. Back in the 19th century they made versions of the Remington 1867 and derivations.

The CV90 system is modern and good. I don't know enough about their earlier tracked vehicles to mention them by name, but I know there has been some independent thinking in their design.

Not guns, but Sweden has manufactured a number of military trucks and jeeps which have exported well over the years.

Post Christ-chan, everyone

Attached: images.duckduckgo.png (680x557, 284K)

Swedish Mausers are honestly masterpieces

Attached: simo-hayha_1024.jpg (1024x667, 159K)

I have a Swedish Mauser and I daily lament the fact that I can't have sex with it.

why not???

Attached: 1528881548530.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Wrong, the original versions were great and the problems only happened on the US production ones (feeding issues and the upper half of the plastic part of the reciever sometimes popping up, hence the classic rubber band fix seen on many a noggers tec9)

The first time I picked one up, I was puzzled. It didn't look like an old battle rifle. It looked like a modern repro made on CNC machinery

Attached: my nigga.jpg (552x464, 42K)

I got this M96 as my first gun for 390$.
Don't regret it one bit, although I'm planning on ironing the dents out of the stock.

Attached: Schwedenmauser_voll.png (1920x1280, 1.25M)

Swedes should kick all the shitskins out of their country.

Someday I should actually clean the cosmo off this rifle and shoot it.

Attached: Swede_M96_05-09-2017_B_1600.jpg (1600x1200, 1.55M)

>2-0
>Sweden flag
Did Sweden do something soccer related? Sorry I don't like sports where malnourished manlets run around faking injuries.

As it looks now, the "kick out shitskins" party might very well topple the Social Democrats as the biggest party in Sweden.
Ir is noteworthy that the Social Democrats has been the biggest political party for over a century so it's quite telling about how people feel regarding rapefugees.

They stomped Mexico.

>stomped Mexico.
That's something we can all enjoy.

my swedish uncle was in the swedish military in 1975. he said he used a machine gun when he was in it and it took me a while to find it since he wasn't using a swedish gun but actually a sterling sub machine gun, hence why i had trouble finding it.

Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough, probably want to take the bayonet off though.

Most of them are bretty good, Sweden is the only shithole (EU member) country with good weapons

Bayonets beat coat hanger for the old pre-natal prego poke

Not a bad rifle, and honestly not even Swedish, considering its just a licence mad FN FNC

Can we just leave Jow Forums out of a Sweden thread for once in a while.

They made great planes if that counts

Attached: 9df46a04-8f28-4e4f-b1a7-8f6348a88460.jpg (625x417, 39K)

This. Please.

cringe

t. Jow Forums

fuck off Jow Forums and go back to your containment board

Attached: vapen och polit.png (1074x1107, 2.48M)

This.

For some reason, Sweden just keep making good shit. And I don't know how they have managed to stay away from doing stupid shit for so long. Maybe the Archer artillery system is the closest thing they have to something that could be determined as stupid. Otherwise, they make awesome stuff all over the place.

The Archer was an awsome concept, the role it was supposed to fill just ceased to exist 15 years before development did.

Good? I'll say that Sweden are good at maintaining high manufacturing standards. And being one of the very few remaining 'neutral' countries they have had the incentive to make a lot of guns - not least because being neutral they can and have sold guns to both sides in even major conflicts.

seething loser

m/94 bolt?

bayo is good dildo if you have the sheath

Never shot any other assault rifles other than the AK5 so I can't really tell how it stacks up but I can tell you that they fucked up the weight.
Not sure what they did or why it was necessary but the loaded AK5 weighs about as much as an unloaded RPK. How they managed to add a whole kilo while removing functionality from the original design is beyond me.

t. seething "Afro-Swede"

Attached: file.png (1800x1012, 238K)

>arab gets in blonde hair blue eyed Sven's face
>I JUST AS SWEDISH AS YOU

In America. That means it's American.

>All those balts learning German
Why? trying to resettle or something?

You mean balks, and could be because they think they speak English well enough already.

pretty sure Jow Forums felt like a mix of Jow Forums, Jow Forums and /his/ before we got all those new boards

Can reach Visby Airport from the tip of Ă–land, still viable.