NATO is probably going to end tomorrow

NATO is probably going to end tomorrow.

Attached: Screenshot_20180710-134853~2.png (1773x1275, 512K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-military-spending-us-france-partnemr-nato-mod-jim-mattis-gavin-williamson-a8426416.html
thesun.co.uk/news/6671656/america-jim-mattis-britain-military-spending-mod-special-relationship/
express.co.uk/news/world/982840/france-usa-uk-military-ally-army-trump-theresa-may-defence-spending-jim-mattis
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/macron-trump_uk_5ad865c5e4b03c426dab9453?guccounter=1
theguardian.com/politics/2013/aug/30/uk-us-special-relationship-danger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structure_of_the_Belgian_Armed_Forces_in_1989
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no it's not

Not "end" but reformed.

Except it won't. The vatnik fappening is just a pipe dream, the funny thing is if NATO did for any reason cease to exist, Russia would be radioactive within a decade. So celebrate little Ivan, celebrate. NATO stops all those (many) places that loathe Moscow for military occupation, spying murder, subversion etc from just walking a nuke next to the kremlin as they would like to

Rip. I'm starting to fucking hate Trump over shit like this. You can't conduct diplomacy like a trade deal.

He very clearly can.

>Rip. I'm starting to fucking hate Trump over shit like this.

/Pol this that way. I'm not American but lost all respect for the US when Obama was in office and would be grateful if you could restrain HRC to US territory somewhere safe until she dies. Think Trump is great.

He's fucked the nato situation with that bullshit though. He's trying to act like a "strongman" to bully Europe into increasing their defence budget, but what's actually happening is that they feel he's untrustworthy because of his friendliness to Russia.

You can't haggle when it comes to defence. Being nice to the enemy makes you look like a liability more than a leader.

It's possible to hate Hillary Clinton and Trump at the same time.

>You can't haggle when it comes to defence.
See that's where you're wrong, kid.

>the US is a liability because they won't flex their military for us at the soviets

The US isn't a liability, the president is.

Putin really is a master at manipulating stupid people.

It will be another G7. He will say something stupid like he often does and people will reee but weeks will pass and nothing will come of it. NATO is a lot more perminant than Trump having a hissy fit. Even then, as much as I hate to admit it, he has done some good in NATO. He's promised to put more troops in Poland and is looking at the Baltics. He also cleared the sale of Javelin's to the Ukrainian govt, which tips them further towards us. Still wont forgive him for throwing tariffs on our allies and for pulling out of TPP. TPP was our best shot at long term containment of Chinese soft power, the tariffs are just damage control. He earned my vote in 2016 but will lose it in 2020.

Well he kind of got a point. I am danish and we only use 1.2% of our gdp even though we should use 2%. The danish army really need the money. There is only 2 functioning artillery pieces in the entire army right now.

This.

>An organization that should have ended 25 years ago is going to end tomorrow.
About fucking time.

Its nothing that hasnt been said by other US Presidents. I think the only reason European militaries are starting to take it seriously now is because Trump is so unpredictable tbqh. Its an ass backwards retarded way to get them to spend more, but its working.

If you are paying someone billions of dollars a year for oil, are you REALLY afraid of them tank rushing you like it was Red Alert II or something?

Europe just wants America to be a sugardaddy and cop.

Fuck em. Trump is a fool if he maintains status quo.

Wall's been down almost 30 years fellas. Dig on that.

Trump isn't the first person to bring it up, but it should also be an internal issue. The defence budget was being discussed in the UK for a long time, the US being involved with the discussion has achieved nothing. If anything it's made some people dig their heels in to stop an increase.

Nah, it's Russia's increased aggression much more than it is Trump.

>Wall's been down almost 30 years fellas

And yet Russia is still annexing, assassinating, and engaging in proxy wars.

He earned your vote in 2016, but lost it partly because of scrapping TPP? You do remember that pulling out of TPP was a major campaign promise that he repeatedly stated, don't you?
Either this is bait or you are a retard.

Has anyone here ever masturbated to NATO? Just curious.

Attached: DAE193AA-ACB0-49A0-B82E-1BE000B6E98B.jpg (739x950, 120K)

sheesh

and USA doesn't?
Lmao let EU cucks carry their own weight or let them suck a russian cock.

Its time for Europe to get their collective shit together and defend their own fucking interests in the world. Fuck you europoors. Thumb your fucking noses at us and we will let you be forced to suck on Uncle Ivan's dick. See how well your universal health care works when all your collective assholes gets fucked at the same time.

you should probably go back to your /PFG/ discord safe space

If NATO was important, Eurocucks would fund it right?

EU cucks want free protection.
I'm glad that annoying orange is finally pulling the rug under their feet.
This way EU lost "NATO protection;^)" and they are free to to what they want with Russia now.
Pro tip* they cant to shit.

Is this autism?

Attitudes like this are why people hate America. Do some NATO countries need to increase their budget? Absolutely. Did the US have to act like a twat to achieve it? No.

>Did the US have to act like a twat to achieve it? No.
I mean it that's objectively wrong just by the fact that zero wheels were turning before this.

The wheels were absolutely turning before this. You just hadn't been paying attention until your elected messiah brought it to the American consciousness.

>t-the wheels were DEFINITELY turning, we just weren't going anywhere, s-stupid american!

Life isn't a Clancy book senpai.

You can't greentext your way out of ignorance, user.

Your text being black doesn't make your post any more valid.

Americans hate America. What some other country's citizens think about us amounts to jack shit.

Killing TPP was one of his PRIMARY campaign economic platforms

god bless the russian federation, death to the U.K

The funnier part?

>independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-military-spending-us-france-partnemr-nato-mod-jim-mattis-gavin-williamson-a8426416.html
>thesun.co.uk/news/6671656/america-jim-mattis-britain-military-spending-mod-special-relationship/
>express.co.uk/news/world/982840/france-usa-uk-military-ally-army-trump-theresa-may-defence-spending-jim-mattis
>huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/macron-trump_uk_5ad865c5e4b03c426dab9453?guccounter=1
>theguardian.com/politics/2013/aug/30/uk-us-special-relationship-danger

>America says France will become its number one ally if Britain does not boost military spending
>The United States Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis said Britain’s military prowess is 'at risk of erosion' if funding is not increased
>UK-US special relationship in danger, warns Philip Hammond
>Defence secretary tells of concern over renewed Franco-American alliance, while Ed Miliband insists bond will endure
>Thanks To Macron, France And The US Is The New 'Special Relationship'
>Macron is playing his hand better than May, and the UK is being gradually frozen out

Attached: sorryforthisnormiememebutithadtobedone.jpg (800x600, 86K)

I wish

>Did the US have to act like a twat to achieve it? >No.
We've been consistently been bringing it up since the Bush era, that's also besides the point, Trump is a nationalist leading a right wing country that is being ruined by the same kind of internationalist spooks who run left wing european countries. He doesn't want to subsidize your illegal governments through a mutual defense pact that you cannot even uphold on your end

>Attitudes like this are why people hate America.

America has hated Europe since its fucking inception - at this point the threat of communism is greater from Western Europe than it is from Russia anyway

Attitudes like this are why people hate Europeans. Do you treat the state like an infallible god? Absolutely. Does the US think Trump is a messiah? No.

Do you see why formatting shit like this is insufferable and patronizing? Hopefully. Will you stop? No.

Do you see why we maybe don't like the way foreigners regard us and might just discard what they say if it's always like this? Maybe. Will you ever stop acting like a twat to achieve more? No.

Which makes zero sense as we spend more.

A truly American response.

>Ed Miliband

I only know so much of the man-to-man goings on of British politics, but I know that from everything I've heard of policy and character, whatever that sandwich savaging reptile says is probably wrong.

Trump really shouldn't try to get personally involved with every little thing. Let the generals and defense people do these deals.

Yeah but england sucks and is full of commies. Why are you on Jow Forums anyways you cant own guns.

>Let the generals and defense people do these deals
>Let the most corrupt people at the highest level of the military industrial complex make deals
No.

>America has hated Europe since its fucking inception
Ironic considering American only exists because of Europe. France actually.

>I can't comprehend than someone could be interested in defence equipment if they can't own an ar-15

Ok.

Who cares? If eurocucks want to be weak liberal faggots then they should be bullied mercilessly. Fuck them. If they don't like it, how about they do something, I bet they won't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structure_of_the_Belgian_Armed_Forces_in_1989
Compare this to now. I'm not saying we still need to have these massive forces in Europe but FFS do the goddamn minimum at least.

Yup. Fuck you bitch.

Yeah we don't like them because they cannot into liberty. The french are backwards cocksuckers but they helped us out in our revolution and then tried to be free. Thats why we went back to yurop twice and saved it and then rebuilt it on our own dime. Just because we don't "like" someone doesnt mean we cant repay a debt or do something good.

>ITT hurr durr who cares about allies lmao
We cant maintain superpower status and tell everyone to fuck off at the same time. It isnt the 90s anymore, we need things like NATO to maintain our dominance. Mark my words, if we keep this attitude up it will be our downfall.

They'd rather appoint token women and import somalis to replace them then kvetch on the internet how the reality published in their own media somehow doesn't exist.

I know user, that's the incredibly stupid thing about it, but more importantly, even if the UK did spend less, they still buy an INSANELY higher amount of US-made weapons than France. Which itself should allow the UK to get a free pass any day of the week. And let's not talk about the 10+ years of engagement alongside the US in every single of these stupid wars in the middle east.

I know user, my post was humorous.

>We cant maintain superpower status and tell everyone to fuck off at the same time
Yes we can you stupid little shit. If our allies are pathetic weaklings who refuse to do their part then THEY SHOULD BE TOLD TO FUCK OFF AND FIX THEIR SHIT.

>You can't conduct diplomacy like a trade deal
The entire point of diplomacy is so that nations can trade peacefully.

>w-we did stuff in the past
>t-that excuses our behavior for the next 50 years, r-right?
No. Fuck you.

Bullshit. The euros used to pay us to guard them. Now we do it on our own dime. Fuck that noise. It's not our job to go around policing the world of our own accord. If someone asks for our help and is gonna chip in for their own defense, sure. But this glow-in-the-dark cianigger bullshit of having to bomb everyone and monitor the world so fortune 500 companies can export cheap t-shirts to the usa without paying taxes and flood the first world with immigrants is evil trash and belongs in the garbage bin of foreign policy. It's the reason we are falling down, and ending that crap is the answer.

>tell allies to fuck off
>they ally with someone else
>we lose influence and power in the region
Wow real smart guy.

Yeah ok what do you want? Fuck NATO, call us when germany bombs you again. But at this point your being bombed by migrant hordes and insisting those people are the real british people while marginalizing your own native population. We can't save you from yourself.

France is the useful idiot of europe.

>tell allies to start pulling their fucking weight
>they decide to not be allied with the most powerful nation in the world because they’re PM’s feelings got hurt
Do you really believe this is going to happen?

NATO will outlive this surge of division in the west. It has survived worse. Stop buying into leftist alarmism and Trump's rhetoric.

Ally with who? Against what? Alliances today have nothing to do with economics. Germany buys it's oil from Russia. All our greatest "allies" in the east do more business with China than with us. It makes no sense. If theyre allowed to go and stab us in the back by doing business with the very people we're protecting them from then they can pay for their own defense. They stopped playing by the rules, not us. When they go back to not buying shit from our enemies then we will actually consider them "allies" again. At this point, theyre dead weight that nags us on the phone from time to time. We can defend our own country against the entire world single handedly. We don't need "allies", they need us, and its a one way relationship at this time.

>tell allies to fuck off
>throw billion dollar tariffs on them out of economic ignorance
>they partner with the up and coming economic superpower instead
Xi has been courting Merkel & Co. for a while now. It would be wise of us to watch our hubris.

Does NATO actually accomplish anything that the UN doesn't already / wouldn't do if needed? I understand they're not the same type of organization but it seems to me that any member of the UN wouldn't need to be in both to be given military aid.

Why did you tell me what Europe is doing

>UN
>accomplishing anything

Interesting you mention Xi. I've been saying since the campaign days that the reason Trump is so focused on buddying up with Russia is that he and Putin both know that the only way the US and Russia will continue to be the #1 and #2 powers in the world is by uniting against China.

>Yeah we don't like them because they cannot into liberty
The nation that gave us liberty cannot into liberty.
OK, guy.
>The french are backwards cocksuckers but they helped us out in our revolution and then tried to be free.
What does this even mean?
>Thats why we went back to yurop twice and saved it and then rebuilt it on our own dime
WW1, no. WW2 yes.
What is the overall point you're trying to make?

>France is the useful idiot of europe.
You're the idiot of this entire board.

Trump is the kind of leader I wish my nation had.

But Russia isn't in a position to be #2. They're not even in the top ten. Budding with them would be a net loss.

Stop being logical and sensible in our fuck europoors thread

Don't you know that diplomacy is best done by insulting all your allies?

But if they buy shit from China regardless of "alliances" then alliances clearly have no effect on purchasing habits. And if the only reason we have the alliances is so they'll buy our shit, it seems we don't need them at all. Go ahead, let China ally with europe. And they'll continue to buy Russian oil and Chinese t-shirts and American cars and shit. It makes zero fucking difference apparently, let china spend billions defending europe from uhh....whatever... If that's how it goes, if we spend trillions saving them from themselves twice and rebuilding them twice and sticking our soldiers necks out for 60 years then foot the bill for their entire continents defense for 30 years alone and then they turn around and dump us for cheap tools from harbor freight even though we are still allied then fuck them, we are truly done with the faggots.

Who would you rank above them? I'm not talking standard of living here, I'm talking regional influence and ability to wage a conventional war.

>Calls others stupid
>Can't read a sentence
Really activates my almonds lol.

>Russia
>#2 Power
Militarily perhaps, but by literally every other metric no.
We arent teaming up with Russia either. We're still putting troops in Poland and we are still selling Javelins to Ukraine. If anything we are putting more pressure on them.
You want your leader to temporarily alienate your country from its oldest allies?
Its the American way :^)

Because people are obsessed with gdp like it means shit instead of looking at facts on the ground. It's the mental refuge of the servile and underhanded, bean counting. In terms of power projection and capability Russia is still the second most powerful nation on earth and is getting even stronger.

>Who would you rank above them?
China for one. France, the UK, Japan, SK.
Literally anybody.

I did read the sentence, it was stupid.

>Really activates my almonds lol.
That's good you've started thinking critically for once, user.

Get over it your not an ally. Allies don't sell out to China economically while expecting us to pay to guard your ass against them. Sorry you've been called out and your economic honeymoon is over. Guess you'll have to stop importing africans and actually spend a dime on tanks.

I hope you Americans make these Euroniggers pay for their own defense. It will accelerate their economic and social implosion, during which they will race-war the brown people out of Europe. Trump truly is a genius.

>poverty doesnt real
>ROSSIYA STRONK
ok

I want a leader that doesn't bend over for other nations. I want a leader that puts me, my family, my race and associated culture before the rest of the world.

Hahaha your actually retarded.

>Allies don't sell out to China economically while expecting us to pay to guard your ass against them
World leaders don't threaten trade war, initiate them against our allies. Nor do they suck up to dictators (like NK). Nor do they suck up to PM of friendly countries then talk shit after in the safety of Air Force One.
>Guess you'll have to stop importing africans and actually spend a dime on tanks.
But they actually spend much better than us, though user. Take Norway for example, doesn't reach the 2% but still cant have tanks, is buying the F35 in large numbers AND has a working frigate design unlike the US Navy. Sounds like they're doing fine to me.

>Poverty
Russia isn't poor you halfwit. Poland is poor, Lebanon is poor, Thailand is poor. I've been to all of them recently. Much of America is as poor as Russia. GDP and GNP are nothing but banker tricks. You can't tell how nice a country is by that shit. Israel is nicer than most of Europe even though it "ranks" lower. If it takes you a million dollars to install a traffic light or repave a road because your a corrupt piece of shit with bad manufacturing base and your money isn't worth shit because of inflation then you have to spend a fortune to get anything done. Many countries rank lower simply because theyre more efficient and they can do something for a tenth the price of western europe because they arent run by commies.

Go to St. Petersburg then Madrid without looking at any spreadsheets or fake news economic articles and tell me which is poorer.

>>Open NATO thread
>euro hate
>Jow Forums shit
>ROSSIYA STRONK
>geopolitical ignorance
>smug self assurance
Who could have predicted such a tragedy.

Attached: 1419194069295.gif (342x342, 404K)

>Go to St. Petersburg then Madrid without looking at any spreadsheets or fake news economic articles and tell me which is poorer.
Found the wanna be slav
Russia is poor and has a high illiteracy rate

>Hahaha your actually retarded.
Even if i was, I can still spell.
*You're
Have anything else
Which user are you this oneor this one

>GDP and GNP are banker tricks
>literally saying poverty doesnt real
COPE MORE

Certainly not Trump supporters

They don't want free trade, they want to fuck the US exporters and then expect the US to play nice. Fuck them. It's about time you guys had a leader that stood up for your interests.

If you're talking about Trudeau you must be fucking joking. Norway can't defend itself with that 2%, like all of Europe it relies upon the US.

seething
>because your a corrupt piece of shit with bad manufacturing base and your money isn't worth shit because of inflation then you have to spend a fortune to get anything done
do you not think Russia is corrupt? Seriously?

>World leaders don't threaten trade war, initiate them against our allies
Apparently they do hahah. Nice job not addressing my point how your a pretty shit ally not worth having.

>Suck up to dictators.
Oh my god stop watching CNN. Half of the US and EU's friends around the globe are dicatators. Making friends with ONE in order to avoid NUCLEAR WAR is a good thing. Get back to me when the EU stops being friends with Arabs who use construction machinery to hang gays.

>Nor do they suck up to PM of friendly countries then talk shit after in the safety of Air Force One.
That's literally called politics.

>Sounds like they're doing fine to me.
Ok good looks like you don't need us after all you agree. Peace.