Ranchers Pardoned by Trump

Remember every thread where a bunch of you worthless squatting commie fucks talked shit about the ranchers who took over the wildlife refuge?

WELL YOU CAN SUCK A FAT COCK

MAGA, MOTHERFUCKERS

Attached: 1531233141637m.jpg (939x1024, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unexpected. Thanks orangelinni

I remember getting unreasonably angry when those guys went to jail. I have a cousin who knows them personally.

They were burning a field of old/dead crops from their farm (totally legal) and it spread across the border of their property onto government land. The property line wasn't fenced or marked in any way.

They then get charged with arson. Fucking ARSON. People like Hillary Clinton don't go to jail for keeping state secrets on a private email because "It wasn't her intent", while these dudes get rammed up the ass for trying to make a living. Regardless of Intent.

If I was more of an autist, I would've showed up at the armed protest. I honestly 100% wish that FBI agents and police got shot and killed. Fuck them. But they didn't, because the protesters were good people that didn't want violence.

good on Trump.

FBI and ATF agents need shot on sight, at this point they're nothing more than the ZOG enforcers and cover up men. The fact that the FBI tried to get Hillary elected and are doing this fraudulent investigation tells you all you need to know. If Trump were to reenact End of Evangelion using the FBI HQ as NERV HQ I wouldn't shed a tear.
>guys with G11's gunning down glow in the dark niggers
OH YES.

Next up: Martin Shkreli because "That guy is alright by me."

1488 MAGA

Being an American is the thing to be.

Kiss my Ass, Eurocucks. You can't even escape the EUSSR

wew peak boomer

Attached: 438A3C3C-9C63-43E3-BCCF-8F262002770E.jpg (480x480, 46K)

The left would loose their minds. I can see him doing it.

>white entitled men get pardoned for committing crimes because white and entitled
>meanwhile some black family man is rotting in prison for having a gram of coke or weed on him
When will it end?

God bless trump that man has made america great again.

>meanwhile some black family man is rotting in prison for having a gram of coke or weed on him
>When will it end?
Black being drug users and gangbangers is such an overplayed stereotype.
I'd explain why that black dude got arrest for possessing illegal narcotics but you wouldn't get it.

Cool. This and the SCOTUS picks are honestly making me consider re-upping Trump in 2020 despite that bumstock fiasco after Las Vegas

Attached: 1474337725297.jpg (744x663, 222K)

calm down faggots

what crime did they commit? I'm waiting, Tyrone.

yes, good goy. don't rebel against tyranny. Just watch your tv shows and browse the funni image boards.

theres a difference between having a healthy distrust of organized authority, and being happy justice prevailed and wishing your fellow countrymen (on either side) get into a shootout and die over it.

Save your hate for the commies who are infesting this board

I am so sorry I was too much of a pussy to vote for Trump. I regret it every day. Goddamn he has done almost everything I could have wanted

>People like Hillary Clinton don't go to jail for keeping state secrets on a private email because "It wasn't her intent"
Neither did George H. W. Bush.

why do you think people who like Trump and hate Hillary would give a rats ass what happens to a traitor like HW Bush. Throw his ass in jail, do you think I'll shed a tear? He should have been prosecuted too!

Honestly, I loved trump for the butthurt he caused initially but I’m unironically thinking he may be the best president in my 35 year lifespan.

What's so good about these guys

Attached: obvious troll is obvious.png (625x626, 42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI

They actively protested unjust application of law and the gross overstepping of the federal government on individual rights.

>People like Hillary Clinton don't go to jail for keeping state secrets on a private email
Neither did Kushner.

How is Bush a traitor?

t. russian bot

>t.FBI agent

(you)

threatening federal law enforcement

I still didn't get the moral issue with having your mails on a private server. Its just really bad opsec but what is the actual evil part?

So they broke the law and it's okay and good because they're callused hand salt of the earth Ford f-150 commercial type of guys. Got it.

This

the entire reason it was done is so that official correspondence can be hidden from the public. So you can do things illegal, unethical, or unpopular without the consent or knowledge of the citizenry

>white working men get pardoned for not committing crimes because they didn't really commit a crime
>meanwhile some black family man is rotting in prison for having committed a crime
When will it end?
When you do baitposter

Please stop, I can only get so hard

when we send people to their rightful home of Liberia.

>black family man

Attached: 1523052523061.jpg (539x540, 25K)

She did a bunch of pay for play (just read the fucking emails yourself, you can find a "best of" on WikiLeaks). This wouldn't have been possible in that manner on an official email account because she would have left a paper trail. With all her private servers she was able to just throw bleach over it and then hammer them to pieces (literally).

Still pissed off that she didn't and probably never will get the book thrown at her because she definitely deserves. Spent weeks sifting through the emails together with other anons when they leaked.

When we kill off the niggers you subhuman