PSA: Palmetto State will send 30 round PMAGs to Hawaii. Hawaii fags rejoice!

PSA: Palmetto State will send 30 round PMAGs to Hawaii. Hawaii fags rejoice!

Attached: MAG571_BLK_1.png (815x815, 316K)

I thought y'all had bans similar to commifornia and a few of the east coast northern states?
Has it been over turned or do I just not know all the laws?

Fuck off Schlomo Shillingstein

You the dude that ordered that vortex thing with the 10 free mags?

We're very slightly better than that. We have a lot of the same bullshit but we don't have to make our guns "safer" by removing features. No NFA items though.

10 round mag limits on pistols which through a badly worded law could include AR mags because AR pistols exist. However it's a huge grey area that's not enforced.

Aye

>legally endangering an entire gun manufacturer for a few pmags because you live in the gay island fake-state

inb4 shipping cost

Who in the good fuck would want to live on that shitty island by choice?

Muh ocean

Fuck you, you're gonna get PSA in trouble

Mostly those who were born there, and grew up there. By the time they get old enough to realize why we think it sucks, it's hard to want to leave everything/everyone they know behind.

On the other hand, I once had a teacher who lived in Hawaii for several years, he said almost everyone that moves there ends up leaving after about 5 years, because all the neat tropical island shit gets old, and doesn't up for the expense and pain in the ass of getting things to the island

>Implying i'm going to be retarded and bring 30 round mags out into the public

Wasn't too bad actually. Shipping for ammo/reloading components is a huge pain in the ass. Body armor too.

Lot of people are born here and can't afford to leave/wouldn't survive elsewhere on their own and others like me are here because their parents moved here. It's nice to be here for a year or two at most but other than that it's just a grind.

Yes. Lots of teachers end up teaching here, staying at one school for a year, moving to another, then to another on another island, and eventually back to the mainland after they realize Hawaii schools suck.

>Implying i'm going to be retarded and bring 30 round mags out into the public

>still posts about it on a public website

>PSA: Palmetto State will send 30 round PMAGs to Hawaii. Hawaii fags rejoice!
Why? Are they trying to test a new Heat-resistant Polymer?

Will they ship to Colorado?

"No magazines greater than 15 rounds, effective July 1st, 2013"

Hawaii it just no pistol mags above 10 rounds, but AR pistols exist so that makes AR mags a grey area. But Colorado's law is very clear unlike Hawaii's, so I doubt it.

>someone posts good news about guns
>y-you're a jew

Attached: 10551125_920151948004144_6965284730595262405_n.jpg (534x534, 69K)

If you're in Denver there's a gorillion gun shops that sell standard capacity

Attached: IMG_20180702_102113392.jpg (2448x3264, 3.58M)

I live in the springs and that is true here as well but they are significantly more expensive than buying some on PSA deals

its great if you're rich and aren't dependent on Hawaii's non existent economy

Yeah shit sucks. I just stocked up every time I visited my family in Texas

It could be worse I guess, it's just that every time I see one of those deals they have like 10 mags and some sight or something for the same price I would get for the mags alone at a store I get pissed I can't buy it.

Well at this point I have 15 ar mags so I don't care as much anymore.