Bulletproof helmet

hiconsumption.com/2016/09/devtac-ronin-tactical-ballistic-helmet/

>bulletproof helmet
>get splitting headache from point blank .357 round to the forehead

Attached: 63644365-586E-4FDC-B018-3FB6F940AADC.jpg (644x430, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzTlfvpNSMTqMm9DMm1nbF9nZDQ?usp=sharing
youtu.be/ejVPBkQpSKI
youtu.be/_IRXCk4bOA4
vuzix.com/Products/m100-smart-glasses
youtu.be/pmdGDL1LqWs
youtu.be/njDnbT_t9gg
youtu.be/w0YMfRp7mJk
youtu.be/-qAPyS553T0
youtu.be/Trd2k57kgVE
youtu.be/E4J6KvARSFY
youtube.com/watch?v=qMXi1BwEXzo&feature=youtube_gdata_player
youtu.be/mJlb5LqUZcY
youtu.be/KSfeiH7v0wE
youtu.be/vFK5OlBrm3o
tacticalrx.com/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>splitting headache from point blank .357 round to the forehead
>implying that the alternative is a superior option.

>can't get a good cheek weld
>head will overheat
what is the point

They claim it has an inside fan to prevent fog on the glasses, and all you have to do is raise your scope height to accommodate for the lack of cheek weld.

Good helmet for a turret gunner but still going to get hot as fuck. Maybe gets some fans in there but batteries only last so long and add weight. Maybe solar panels under acrylic on the top of the helmet but that compromises protection a bit and adds cost. Still better than getting shrapnel in the face I guess.

So the verdict on this thing is 4 points in practicality and 9 in aesthetic?

Better a splitting headache than a split head

Lots of people have survived from splitting headaches. Lots fewer people have survived point blank .357 rounds to the dome.

Is that one russian welder's mask looking helmet bulletproof?

this
for gunners this is actually great, but again you need to protect yourself from the heat

i know which one you mean, but even though it offer great protection against rifle rounds, it's extremely heavy, and wearing an helmet that heavy all the time is going to kill your neck

Wearing a motorcycle or paintball helmet doesn't overheat your head. Where do you morons get your ideas from?

I’d rather wear this with an ECH

Attached: BFE510DB-F438-444C-A555-57B775B0F185.jpg (640x640, 29K)

The Maska 1SCH?

But then you won’t have cool shades user

Attached: 037469D7-0F50-4B25-BC2B-EF9AE1322F09.jpg (644x430, 43K)

>No one cared who I was until I put on the mask

Attached: Devtac-Ronin.jpg (720x960, 64K)

>splitting headache
I would take that instead of fucking being dead

>implying in ops case it isn’t

If I take off that mask, will you die?

>PCP zombies wearing this
that's actually really fucking scary OP

>checked
It would be extremely painful.

I’ll just glue lenses on to the mask and put little vent holes

>checked
You’re a big guy

How much does it cost?

This is the superior option for gunners.

Attached: Kongsberg_Protector_RWS_on_M1126.jpg (220x209, 12K)

Bud a helm that would stop a .357 mag will not leave you with a headache. . I could roll you a helm that would take a mag of 9X19 Czech AP and the most you'd remember is " that was noisy".

What are those baby ffstTHUMP tubes?

They don't leave the safety and comfort of their parents basement dude, this is fucking Jow Forums.

>For you.

I'd assume they're for smoke.

Ive thought about whole head helmets a lot.
Two pieces, one front that covers crown of your head to chin and jaw and second hugs the back of the skull and neck. Connected by elastic straps that you pull open to get it over your head.
The front could be sealable around your neck for gas mask varients.
At the top of your head where the front overlaps the back there would be a sloped rise that serves to deflect incoming shots but more importantly it would be open to your head so heat can naturally escape better than traditional head pots.
Cheek weld can be deliberately etched into the jaw of the mask so when the rifle is raised the mask sits in the same spot everytime, more reliably than using your jaw. Sights raised to compensate ~inch or so.
Drawbacks include having to make one for each individual soldier, costs, straps will need replacing, fogging is tough to get aound
Neutral point, soldiers will look like scary future skull armored murderers

ok fuck off kid

*disables your offensive capability*

Attached: 1246_3_0_0__54035.1419103012.500.659.jpg (500x500, 11K)

I'm sure it isn't because of any good reasons or anything that basically every helmet humanity has bothered with for the last few millennia has been based around a pot on top of your head held in place by a strap under your chin. And we certainly can't take that design, add a visor, and the cut a few ventilation holes on top if things get too hot. I'm sure those hole will be very necessary, they didn't bother with them in India and the middle east, but what would they know about fighting in hot weather?

Attached: b37b233b14b3774bcde25a3e3716b8ed.jpg (516x600, 39K)

Wow its like just because things are a way for a long time they are 100% perfect and shouldnt change. Autist. I bet youre still mad about horses turning into cars or the invention of paper.

Attached: 1520476926888.jpg (500x499, 114K)

blessed

Attached: 1529628007304.jpg (1000x1235, 564K)

Just got an email back from a jap.

>Hi! Good day! Thank you very much for your interest in our products! These are carefully customized in Japan to fit your needs. We have warrantees and we offer money back guaranteed if youre not happy with it. Brochure:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzTlfvpNSMTqMm9DMm1nbF9nZDQ?usp=sharing Firstly, the masks are only ordered directly from us thru Facebook, youtube or email.

>Website: www.devtacdesigns.com

>Pricelist
--------------------------------
>DEVTAC™ KEVLAR LEVEL 2 (NIJ tested)
youtu.be/ejVPBkQpSKI

>1480$USD(installments available) Ronin mask Kevlar level 3a with 7mm plates.

>-the Kevlar back helmet is 495usd and separately sold.

>RONIN BALLISTIC LEVEL 2 full helmet with shroud and rails is 2060$

>Devtac Ronin Ballistic full helmet weight is 2.2-2.4kg.

>Competitors such as Revision, Team-Wendy/Opscore helmets are 1.2kg. And that is only the helmet without glass or mandible.

>OPTIONAL ATTACHMENTS
NVG PLATE with shroud: 135$USD-kevlar.

>WHOLE PIECE MANDIBLE PLATE OPTION: $220 USD

>HUD CLAMP FOR RECON or VUZIX: 15$ USD
youtu.be/_IRXCk4bOA4
vuzix.com/Products/m100-smart-glasses

>HEAD FANS SYSTEM 325$ a set with NVG shroud.
youtu.be/pmdGDL1LqWs

>SHIPPING (yes! we ship to almost anywhere in the world as long as EMS can) is 80$USD japan post EMS or SAL worldwide flat rate.

>EXTRA PAIR OF LENS is $27.00$USD.

>all parts are replacable

>the mask has 1 year warranty on electronics and 5 years on the frames.

>RONIN INTRODUCTION VIDEOS

>have you checked out the new Devtac Ronin mask's video
Ronin Video
youtu.be/njDnbT_t9gg
youtu.be/w0YMfRp7mJk

NIJ COMPARISON TO INDEPENDENT

>The helmet has only has level 2 NIJ testing but we have tested it on our independent testing as how we see fit for the technology design of our helmet on a non fixed base 12kg head model, shot with a .44 magnum, .357 sig.
We believe that the NIJ testing isnt as realistic because its on a fixed steel frame and alluminum base and hasnt been updated since 1986.

COMPARISON.

>DEVTAC NIJ TEST
youtu.be/-qAPyS553T0

>DEVTAC INDEPENDENT TESTING
youtu.be/Trd2k57kgVE

>ACH TEST HELMET (watch and compare the energy from our helmets)
youtu.be/E4J6KvARSFY

>FOG RESISTANCE TECHNOLOGY
youtube.com/watch?v=qMXi1BwEXzo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

>Slide in Lens frames
youtu.be/mJlb5LqUZcY

youtu.be/KSfeiH7v0wE

>prices will vary depending on your need.

>All ballistic helmet includes
padding foams by
Flextechfoam.com

>- the mask has 1 year warranty on electronics and 2 years on the frames.

>- payments are through wire transfer, and western union and paypal.

>- pre order needs a down payment of 200USD for non ballistic version and 500usd for ballistic version. commitment purpose.
full payment or installments available

> manufacturing is every 3-4 months.

>slots are limited so please make a reservation soon.

>SIZES
youtu.be/vFK5OlBrm3o
regular long- men 180-195cm tall 95 kg in weight
Regular short - men 158-175cm tall , 60-80kg in weight
Wide long- men 180-200cm tall 90-220kg
Wide short- men 158-179cm 90kg-220kg

(Anything 59cm up head circumference is wide)

we also do custom orders.
paint depending on the availability of the paint here.

Hi I'm 12 and why is the level 2 helmet more expensive than the level 3a?

I don’t fucking know, entire email is convoluted as fuck. I won’t be placing an order until some dumbfuck actually makes a review of this shit. Everything sounds like a scam or dumb gook is just bad with English

>All of these posters talking about a non-existent heat issue just because the first few posters were being dumb

Attached: 1510078700932.png (645x729, 82K)

Get an Opscore mandible or Crye Chops if you still want some cheek weld. This thing looks like a meme.

>This thing looks like a meme.
That's the whole allure of it.

How is it tactical if I can't wear a gas mask or establish a cheek weld with a firearm, or for that matter suffer the same side vision and other impairments as a gas mask?

stupid meme thing for idiots

Shooting anyone in the eye with a paintball will reduce their visual acuity, mask or no

This helmet looks useless. The company reply looks like broken English scam city with an extra side of confusion. Not worth the money. Say you get caught in some firefight and take one to the dome - you're likely to get knocked out. So your assailant walks right up on you and finishes you off. Again, it's useless.
Those cheap black ski/face masks with the limited padding and NIJ protection are also useless and likely to get you killed from poor visibility.

If your plan involves getting shot in the head, you're doing it wrong..

Better hope you don't get shot in the eye I guess?

Considering your motorcycle helmets are air cooled, yeah. I have a full face visor and if I'm stopped too long at a red light my glasses fog up hard. As for paintball, they're think plastic, not really padded and have vents all over them. Also the whole top and back is open on a lot of them. Looking down also lets all the brow sweat drip on to the goggles and smear, fun times.

Face shield is GOST 1 makarov at 5 meters and the itself helmet is GOST 2 Tokarev at 5 meters, hefty fucker at 3,6kg but manageable if you adjust the straps well, you can also take off the face shield if you need to. I will also post pictures I found of a helmet that was tested with some meme pistol rounds.

Attached: 1.jpg (1094x1798, 65K)

Attached: отстрел 1.jpg (1200x1599, 218K)

Attached: отстрел 2.jpg (1200x1599, 206K)

>but how do I bite my enemies with this helmet on my face?

Full helmets require a stock-weld, using a cushion on the stock for the soft material rather than your cheek.

/thread.

Attached: 1445725821106.png (672x434, 143K)