EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (760x506, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9zhfgHS2ds
youtube.com/watch?v=Zw0DudTrVm4
youtube.com/watch?v=2WdcorDRtM4
youtube.com/watch?v=4AXCEESIqqM
youtube.com/watch?v=xoirXUhEpIo
youtube.com/watch?v=CQb0Ez7IYHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHAT, I CAN'T HEAR YOU

FUCKING NORMIES

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1529610537293.jpg (1024x488, 245K)

HUH? YOU WANT A BEER TOO?

MAWP

MAWP

MAWP

something about a 10 inch pianist?

Does he do beethoven or something?
you have some strange hobbies, tripfag.

Attached: 1478569343452.gif (446x246, 1.99M)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT? YEAH LETS GET A DEER

THAT WASN'T TOO BAD ACTUALLY

WHY IS EVERYONE WHISPERING

WHAT?

WHAT? SPEAK UP, I CAN'T HEAR YOU

Yeah man, the lift gate works. Why did you ask?

I KNOW YOU'RE NEAR ME WHY DO YOU ASK

youtube.com/watch?v=G9zhfgHS2ds
youtube.com/watch?v=Zw0DudTrVm4
youtube.com/watch?v=2WdcorDRtM4
youtube.com/watch?v=4AXCEESIqqM
youtube.com/watch?v=xoirXUhEpIo

Open them all, close eyes

I got tinnitus from Guided by Voices and Dino Jr concerts and not from shooting guns.

YOU'VE GOT AN EAR INFECTION? GO SEE A DOCTOR M8

Pour olive oil in your ear 3 times a day, you will fix your hearing issues in a week.

Are you actually retarded

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 26K)

i think you mean cum dumb faggot

WHAT? YOU LIKE SEX IN THE REAR?

doesn't help much.
Is it important if the olive oil is virgin or not?

You don't deserve to have ears if you're going to abuse them like that.

POUND THAT COTTON TAIL

no it becomes virgin when you touch it anyways
if it's virgin when you touch it, then it becomes extra virgin

ur mum gay

WHAT? ARE WE HEXING AN EAR?

What type of pagan ass healing ritual does your family use?

Attached: 1501240078104.png (294x256, 136K)

Unsure how this helps with tinnitus, but olive oil does actually help soften/liquify earwax and prevent solid clumps from building up.

SPEAK UP I CANT HEAR YOU

YEA YOU CAN GET A DEER TOO!!

WHAT ABOUT THAT BOTTOM RAIL?

Took and afternoon nap and woke up to this. Awesome

Attached: FC312FA0-E573-4D19-9475-F45F8E545FC4.jpg (600x815, 50K)

Attached: archer.jpg (640x554, 273K)

WHAT? I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD CUM IN HER EAR

SUM OF ALL FEARS?
I LIKED THAT MOVIE TOOO

Marine talk...august 20th, 2004.

I CAN'T HEAR YOU, SPEAK UP!

Attached: 88262040-old-man-with-ear-pain.jpg (1300x866, 125K)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: image.png (424x426, 18K)

I didn't know I needed that... thank you.

Attached: 1516741962112.jpg (388x443, 151K)

One possible cause of tinnitus is a build up of wax against the ear drum, olive oil softens wax and can help you expel it.

Quit calling this guy retarded without actually doing any research.

Attached: 1530575798932.jpg (851x666, 73K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CQb0Ez7IYHc
scccchchchhchhchhhhhhchchchchchhhhhhhhshshshhh

>tfw used to work at an arcade
>tfw 90 decibels for 8 hours a day 6 days a week 12 months of the year
>tfw am probably the only person in the history of the world that genuinely enjoys their tinitus

seriously just lay in bed and focus on that sound

Attached: giphy.gif (800x800, 676K)

Attached: 1530757643594.png (2518x1024, 339K)

YOU THINK WE SHOULD GET SOME RUM AND BEER? THAT SOUNDS ALRIGHT BY ME FRIEND

Right now I am trying to decide whether to try to go back to bed or just kms. I did some shooting recently and think I've undone months of progress. Either that or I'm having a spike.

don't kys user, get some rest and keep reaching for what you want. don't let this hobby rule your life and cause you more misery than good.

I really want to user. But right now I've got a pulsating wail in my left and a constant tone on my right that's worse than it has been for the last 9 months.

Attached: true enough.jpg (506x960, 33K)

Holy shit, user.
You can trance to that.

stay strong user, if you've lost all hope atleast cling to life as spite
remember that your death is one less vote against gungrabbers and one more statistic at their disposal

thats just brain parasites migrating to your ear canal, don't sweat it

>inna Afghanistan 2010,
>Helmand province 10 km south of Sangin along the West bank of Helmand river
>on patrol
>moving across open field through small dry irrigation ditch with banks of about 18 inches
>get ambushed by automatic fire from multiple firing points from a wall to our 11 o'clock about 100 meters away
>I fell backwards, guy behind me in the patrol column fell forwards so our helmets were nearly touching
>I'm looking up at the sky when a burst whizzes right over my face
>could actually feel the bullet bow shockwave on the bridge of my nose as the bullets passed inches above me
>literal "life flash before my eyes" moment, I'm sure i'm going to die
>burst only lasted like 1-2 seconds probably, but felt like 20 seconds to me as it was happening, with a pregnant pause between each round
> After each round that passed, I was sure that the next one was going to be the one that smacked into my head
>After burst ends, I try to snug myself up against the bank to my left to get the most cover out of it as I could, right ear is now to the sky
>guy who fell forward behind me, to his credit, regains his wits before I do
>starts returning fire to our 11 o'clock
>gun barrel of his m4 is like 6 inches above my right ear as he blasts off an entire magazine without stopping.
>With every shot he took, it felt like someone was driving a nail deeper and deeper through my ear canal into my brain
>Right ear feels like it has cotton stuffed into it and has not stopped EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing since that day.

Got some decent disability out of it, more than just the standard 10% for tinnitus, and my hearing aids are completely paid for the rest of my life.

Attached: 110324-M-SB982-022_1.jpg (2004x1336, 897K)

do the hearing aids help much?

(you)
thanks for the greentext user

>time for M240b training
>forgot my earpro
>welp

Attached: 1475116940403.png (555x407, 13K)

>EEEEEEEEE
What did he mean by this?

Attached: imagejpeg_0.jpg (1024x576, 171K)

Thanks for whoever encouraged me to try to get more sleep. I feel a lot better now; sleep is really good for quieting tinnitus in my experience and temporary spikes tend to reset come the morning.

I thought I was the only one who did that. Shit makes me fall asleep fast as hell.

Is it just me but do some of you enjoy the the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sound? I went a bit overboard with some DIY firecrackers and have to say I liked the sound but not the hearing damage.

Went shooting with my buddy and we were up next to my truck and he had a muzzle brake on his tacticool AR and I didn't have ear pro so I hear EEE E E EEE EEEEEE EEEE constantly and I'm pretty sure I was legally deaf for about 2 days

Oh hey, im not the only one on the board who owns a s&w victory, hows it shoot woth a can?

t. Facebook soccer mom

This is a clickbait meme you faggots, go on any ad ridden website and you'll find someone putting olive oil in their ear and below it it says do this three times a day to help with tinnitus

>there use to be arcades

Attached: 1465520510502.jpg (720x593, 227K)

When I try to do that, right as I lose consciousness the noise freaks me the hell out and I'm awake again. I can't sleep without background noise now

you can cure it temporarily.

Attached: 1503892447295.webm (792x556, 1.01M)

>when you get drunk as shit and your tinnitus gets literally 10 times worse

Attached: 1519869188431.png (647x633, 501K)

WHAT THE FUCK IT WORKED, I NEED A QUICK GESTALT ON THIS MAGIC.

SEE? I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T NEED EARPRO.
WHY ARE YOU TALKING SO QUIET? YOU DON'T HAVE TO WHISPER.

Holy shit it worked

Fucking hell

didnt work

cool, ha? i cut this video and made a webm of it and posted this in previous tinnitus thread and it got zero responses.

it works because tinnitus is not strictly ear damage but a brain region damage. these light taps, for some reason, rearrange the auditory neural network.

keep trying. it'll work.

Nah, if anything it just makes it slightly less noticeable for a period of time