Is acss GOAT?

Is acss GOAT?

Attached: 4d1696adf72ff25e5f7f4b00f7e2640d.jpg (1000x667, 43K)

No because half of your view is taken up by the fucking reticle and if I' getting shot at i don't have the time or patience to decipher it.

>calculating and dialing is faster than simplified reticle-based holds
1-800-come-on-now
ACSS is great. It has its limitations, but it’s super fast and easy to use.

>No because half of your view is taken up by the fucking reticle and if I' getting shot at i don't have the time or patience to decipher it.

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

I wouldn’t say GOAT, but it is pretty good. I have the 2.5x prism with the reticle you posted. I like it very well.

I've never seen any scope with this. Who sells scopes with these reticles?

Primary arms mostly.
Trijicon offers a couple ACOGs

The reticle is actually pretty small especially on 2.5 and 3x

I guess I dont see what it offers over a chevron reticle or one of the other simplified bdc reitcles. that said its not awful

Agreed

too busy of a reticle

I can see its benefits but I'm honestly not in love with it. My vortex SE has one, and my issued ACOG also does. I think I prefer the simpler eastern bloc optics in general though.

gay.
if you’re in a situation where you need to shoot a moving target you’re not gonna use their dots
if you can estimate range within about 100yds you already know the holdover and don’t need this.
if you need to do any precision work there’s no way to quarter a target
if it’s QCB you’re not gonna be using a scope
if you’re some loser faggot that wants to feel like they can “shoot qcb and out to 600yds” then this is for you

Does aimpoint make a variable power optic or an optic with an ACSS reticle?

I was going to get the 3x prism with 7.62x39 reticle for my wasr. But the would entail me buying an entire new rs regulate system. God damnit

I'd get a 4x POSP for a WASR (got one on my AES-10B)

isnt that heavy as shit though?

bump. trying to decide on a good reticle.

confirmed

Dumbed down version of this reticle.

Attached: 236563i4_ts.jpg (1154x1154, 62K)

Primary arms

Range estimation and running target leads.

What scope is this? Isn’t hi-lux a shit brand?

Mfw every scope i own except old shit is primary arms

Attached: 1513527653376.jpg (653x436, 56K)

Leatherwood Hi-Lux CMR series. There's a CMR4 which is newer, but they discontinued the 762x39/.300 blk version. .223/.308 and the older CMR AK762 is still in production. Haven't seen a bad review and I've had mine for about 8 months and I have no complaints at all. The glass clarity is awesome. There's some torture test videos on jewtube and they hold up incredibly well. MAC has a couple review videos on them if you want to check those out.

Primary arms sells anything from 1-6x to ACOGs and ACOG minis

No, Aimpoint.

>7-900m dots on a 1-4x
too much crap there for a low power. all you need is a reticle circle and mil marks

>ACSS is busy
Heh, sorry kid. Nothing personal.

Attached: 469AB0D0-203F-42EE-AE48-35B444DC555D.jpg (539x624, 71K)

>shoot qcb and out to 600yds

But I has done this...

Attached: 2oT1WRv.jpg (640x440, 30K)

You've never even looked into one. The actual reticle is very tiny.