Have we ever had anyone on Jow Forums with a high amount of confirmed kills?

Have we ever had anyone on Jow Forums with a high amount of confirmed kills?

Attached: 1521929411391.jpg (765x1280, 158K)

How should anyone confirm it without doxxing himself?

A tanker who invaded Iraq, left a fair few bodies in his wake. Dunno if he still posts here.

10 of Spades?

Which board on Jow Forums has the highest kill count? Suicides and driven to suicide included.

r9k

Attached: Capture4.png (375x372, 233K)

Lotta Navy SEAL's like to post here. many with over 300+ confirmed kills

Attached: 1365041751522.gif (300x196, 909K)

/lgbt/

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

yes. Reaperguy

ReaperGuy, RickyRecon, That Guy, and CombatBeard in that order.

The fuck this reaperfag do anyways

That nigs aesthetic is absolutely top-tier tbqh

>Reaperfag
>Reaper
> The General Atomics MQ-9 Reaper (sometimes called Predator B) is an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) capable of remotely controlled or autonomous flight operations, developed by General Atomics Aeronautical Systems (GA-ASI) primarily for the United States Air Force (USAF). The MQ-9 and other UAVs are referred to as Remotely Piloted Vehicles/Aircraft (RPV/RPA) by the USAF to indicate their human ground controllers. The MQ-9 is the first hunter-killer UAV designed for long-endurance, high-altitude surveillance. In 2006, the then–Chief of Staff of the United States Air Force General T. Michael Moseley said: "We've moved from using UAVs primarily in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance roles before Operation Iraqi Freedom, to a true hunter-killer role with the Reaper."

Drones m8. We kill lots of people with them.

drone striked a ton of takfiris

he arms be lanky af tho

Uh, everyone on Jow Forums allegedly

I've been a radar navigator on a B-52 for years with dozens of combat missions. I've dropped literally tons of bombs on people.

The funny thing is most of Jow Forums acts hard but they really are a bunch of bitch mades. I remember That Guy and Ricky talking about zapping people for being on main roads after dark with shovels and shit. Half the board flipped and called them assholes and psychos. This board talks a lot of shit but it really is largely 24 year old basement dwellers.

i build parts for drones if that counts?

That example I can understand, but That Guy also talked about shooting people who were holding cellphones if they happened to be overlooking a patrol/convoy route.

That...that I think quite fairly raises a few eyebrows.

The AK that armored nilote is carrying is making me diamonds.

>Jow Forums #1 killa
>clicked buttons to make hadji go boom-boom with a drone
Should've guessed, assumed he was using reaper in a more colloquial sense for some reason.

I remember him talking about it. He made quite a distinction between holding a cellphone and obvious servailance.

We must have seen different posts

Guys with cell phones have been unofficially considered legitimate military targets for years. Especially if they're watching a convoy route.

I know the man personally.

Well, hate to spoil it for you that life isn't some cringy videogame shit.

That Guy never killed anybody that didn't meet the criteria, better safe than sorry.

>life isn't some cringy videogame shit.
like point and clicking people to death from an AC'd room in the american southwest?

This.

That Guy was in Sadr in 2008 and 2009 when it was a 1st class shit show and dead in the middle of the surge. Anyone who wasn't brain dead anywhere in the greater Baghdad area knew you didn't go anywhere near an MSR starting at dusk and ending at dawn. You sure as shit didn't go near one with anything that could be used to jam up a convoy or patrol in any way, things like Cellphones, digging tools, optics, note taking about movements were firmly in the category of "no-go" then and there.

Guy was an arrogant ass, but he knew his shit. He never said anything to get my dander up. Jow Forums really is just made up of hysterical pussies that talk about day of the rope shit but tuck tail and cry when they run into actual carnivores.

I love how that's cringy to you but thinking that somebody would call themselves "reaper" as some nickname isn't. And that you started a thread about "lolgiuse sho here has the highest KD ratio XD"

But I guess fags gonna fag.

I don't think it counts as me having the kills but I did target tracking when I was MI and got to help find and target plenty of bad hombres. Then they were BTFO, usually by drones but sometimes by other shit.

Anyone who deployed past 05 hasn't seen shit lol

>I'll take Syria for 800 Alex

And you?

>Anyone who deployed past 05 hasn't seen shit lol

Post-Basara uprising Sadr saw the heaviest combat of the war since the invasion and is commonly in the running for shittiest urban combat the US has seen since Hue. Not to mention the surge, which was exclusively post 05 was orders of magnitude more violent than the years preceding it, the US was just better at it by then.

>-t. neverserved

Afghanistan was at its worst 2009-2012.

I know there are a few gun pilots on this board.

>private photos

Served in the Cool Ranch Doritos Living Room Campaign on 2016.

lol it's okay, I get you guys wanna feel like you were part of something cool.

XCom live action?

I definitely didn't have a lot of confirmed kills but I killed at least 6 people. Was a machine gunner.

yea, your mama's pussy.

They are all sand niggers anyway. Who gives a fuck how they die?

im gonna say /b/ and a surprisingly high kill count from /o/

What did that Nig had to do to get that tacticool gear?

Serve his country. You'd be surprised what they give you.

But his shit isn't even that tactical, it's riot armor and a $5 chicom chest rig

/b/ blew up that white van and terrorized football, plus they’ve had at least three murderers post crime scene photos on there.

I have over 300

fukken underrated

Attached: 1530384566833.gif (160x158, 466K)

I once blew up a sea monkey storage container on accident.

Attached: 1454131950457.jpg (412x314, 8K)

I have slain untold millions of my unborn children.

I have committed veritable genocide against my own progeny.

I'm saying I beat off a lot.

I shot motherfuckers with video cameras.

Attached: 1442721570307.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

You two should get together.

I vaguely remember a Croatian mercenary that came here. Posted pics of his scars and told his story, not sure if it was on Jow Forums or somewhere else tho.

paul harrel bagged 2 niggers in a HISDS

I shot my wife and kids with a kodak

I'd love a print for my cringe album.

Nice reference

2010 reporting.
I put what was left of 5 children who found a "dud" mortar into a single body bag.
We hadn't gotten a resupply of body bags recently enough so that each kid could have their own.

I have shot my load into a kodiak

Kaz would never let a nigger on mother base

Attached: 60D48A19-4B47-4971-BE19-4A9637519DD0.jpg (250x235, 14K)

Who remembers The Red Skull?

IIRC he was no shit implicated in some actions bordering on war crimes but got off without any problems.
He also had Hello Kitty quilts.

Jow Forums

Squid gave a lot of dudes AIDS.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Have we ever confirmed if any D-boys, DEVGRU, 24th STS, SAS or other Tier-one hot shits browse Jow Forums?

I know for sure we've had a few Rangers, GBs and Royal Marines and such post here over the years, but never anyone that's been into some real spooky shit.

Attached: 1513458983052.jpg (1400x1047, 240K)

We seem to have a lot of Navy SEALs.

>/o/
I didn't kill him, he lived. My Jeep did taste blood that day though.

Attached: cyclist down.jpg (601x299, 55K)

Wrong? 2010 Helmand? Kandahar 2012? Syria yesterday? Mogadishu 08? Mosul last year? All shitshows. And desu Mercs have been seeing shit, like real fucking shit for the last 20 years.
This some realllll Boomer shit.

also
>1911 get
C H E K T

Attached: jej.jpg (584x322, 147K)

kek

>tfw talking to the officer as he's prying the handlebars out of my bumper
>asking if I plan on filing a claim
>lolno
>get to talking about all the problems with it
>he tells me he'd love one like it for offroading, and how reliable they are
>mfw
I actually looked through all of my photos on my phone for a normal photo, but all of them are it torn up fixing some fucking issue again.

Attached: tfw radiator blows on side of road at negative 35F.jpg (1144x858, 507K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals,and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.
I am trained ingorilla warfareand I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.
You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet?Think again, fucker.As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid.I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.
Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corpsand I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.
But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot.I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.
You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I got over 2000 back in 2001. Hilary has a lot to live up to.

Attached: maDeY4o.gif (570x430, 1.29M)

50 cal ? story ?

Ricky is in RRC if I remember correctly.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little sister-in-law?I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret fridge raids with Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed souffles.
I am trained in nig nog warfare and I’m the top cook in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another customer. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision cooking the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.
You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet?Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of specialty cooks across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm of pancakes, North Korean. The storm of never-ending belly aches that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stuff you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.
Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps food inventory and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable stomach off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” post was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.
But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit figs all over your pancakes and you will drown in it.
You’re fucking stuffed, manbro.

Attached: G507-British-soldier-cooking-France-7-August-1918.jpg (1000x905, 1.41M)

Ricky/RickyRecon is RRC, he just won’t say anything about it

Ramadi 2006.

Fallujah 2006.

Anbar forever.

Attached: 1515351679374.jpg (540x960, 44K)

STDs don't count as suicide user.

Same man. I did it to two seamonkey tanks tho. And by blow up I mean spilled

>wearing catchers gear
No thanks

There is a score being kept.
KeK

Attached: 4chan mass killers.jpg (6010x979, 1.5M)

That's just saying where they fit in, few if any actually visited Jow Forums. The only one who actually did was the supreme gent I think

Don't you dare imply Breivik didn't frequent Jow Forums.

Why is Jow Forums the best board?

Because McVeigh was justified

Suicides only count as a death for k/d

Pitbull?

I've paid for like, 3 abortions and bullied a recovering addict back into heroin use and he OD'd.

Do those count or are those just assists?

Help me o don't want to die with a negative KDR

Doing God's work user

At least two known mass shooters have been Jow Forums posters.

Yeah cuz McVeigh browsed a board that didn't yet exist in preparation for his fateful day.

fuck man....

Attached: 1512528679062.jpg (1024x768, 53K)