A-user, I can only be your gf and take your virginity if you give up your guns. Would you do that for me?

>a-user, I can only be your gf and take your virginity if you give up your guns. Would you do that for me?

Attached: 1531250676284.jpg (400x235, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. I wanna fuck her anus and cum on her ugly head.

I lost my virginity before you were born. Now it's your turn. Point to a hole for it or I shall make one.

>rapes her at gunpoint

dogprojectilevomiting.png

Grow your hair out so have something to grab on.

I don’t fuck ugly spics. My Asian GF loves guns and hates spics too so please fuck off to your spic homeland you antigun ugly nigger skin bald bitch.

she cute

You have no gf and are under 18.

m-maybe I'll grow out my hair like this for you user! But only if you get rid of those murder machines and come to my anti gun protest!

Attached: 1531257722397.jpg (960x960, 106K)

I don't want a girlfriend, that'd be too much trouble.
I value my virginity and intend to reach wizardhood.
I don't even have guns to give up but if I had guns I wouldn't give them up for you.

P.S, yor ugleh.

Attached: UGLEH.gif (500x640, 3.81M)

Is it bad that she is older than me?
Btw I’m not underage.

I'm 4/5 of the way to wizardom. I'm not letting anyone take that away from me

I would drink her pee

So does that mean we can post her nudes without getting vanned?

She looks better with the buzzcut.

My girlfriend was actually anti-gun when we first met. Now, after shooting them, she is just for stronger background checks and provisions to keep them away from the mentally ill and domestic abusers. She even goes to gun rallies and speaks here in Texas still. I have even gone with her to some of them.

Hmmmm
No

La ogre de las Americas...

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

Attached: LE 56 AMERICAN2.jpg (770x1274, 78K)

*Cringe* you might as well post the navy seal pasta

>provisions to keep them away from the mentally ill and domestic abusers.
Did you tell her those are both already banned from owning guns?

Attached: 1525231113477.jpg (515x515, 23K)

Let’s not turn this robbery into a rape

Yes, yes I did. She wants stricter laws in place to make sure that becomes stronger.

Nah cunt

Attached: 1530671265549.jpg (896x1320, 157K)

The only thing we could do would be to reopen the mental hospitals, and make it easier to Baker Act people. We could propose this under the guise of "gun safety," but use it to cleanse the land of transfaggots.

I never claimed she was always the smartest. There is a reason she has a marketing degree after all.

Attached: holohoax class.jpg (673x918, 140K)

No.

pass

would

WHY does it look like a Mexican Anne Franke?

I'd pee in her drink

Sad if true.

>background checks

You mean big brother looking over your shoulder and checking your financial activity?

I would tongue-fuck her asshole.

Is this real?

>holocaust class
Yeah, Jews totally haven't infiltrated every aspect of our society. Everything is fine.

Tell her to fuck off.

I am a goofy overweight high functioning autist. I'm still almost certain I could pull a higher tier goblina than you if I put in the effort. One that wouldn't try to change me at that.

I'd rather be a lonely virgin then fuck her

>know about the holocaust
>advocate for only government agents to be armed
Every time, even better when my jew antifun friends from Upsidedown land talk shit on American gun laws. Jews learn how to stop another holocaust through engament but not enough realize that self preservation with a gun is the only thing stopping another tragedy. Happy go lucky retards if there is ever another holocaust I’ll be runnin and a gunnin while the sheep get slaughtered, maybe I die too but at least it’s on my terms.

Nahh, she is passionate about it and it won't change anything in the future. We pretty much agree on everything else.

>holocaust class
Okay when I was in middle school we spent like 2 weeks on it and it was ridiculous then. This is not okay.

>incel raging at a picture on Jow Forums
>I could pull a higher tier goblina than you if I put in the effort
HAHAHAHA sure you could

Hahaha fuck off bitch Sieg Heil.

I sincerely hope you guys are only pretending to be retarded.

24. Never had my dick in anything that wasn't my hand

I have a gun, I can take your vcard if I want and you can't stop me.

Hi spic.

Fuck off Lampshade.

Attached: 1526935646362.png (362x643, 341K)

Where are you from, user.

Although I only spent the 4th and 5th grade in the public (((education))) system, the closet we every studied the great shoah was the Pacific front in WWII

>she is passionate about it
How about she gets passionate about leaving my country? Sounds like Canada is more her speed.

sodomization via big bore/shotgun is the only Right and just answer!

Is ur gf Tila Tequilla?

Same, though I want to be a magical girl rather than a wizard.

BEGONE THOT

>using a shotgun
user you are never going to get them all that way

>advocate for only government agents to be armed
Seriously though do you want shitskins to have guns? When the civil war comes they will only be used on us.

SHALL

I would rather shit on my own face than let her sample even 1 of my 3 inches.

Attached: 17DD9FA9-BF4E-4E39-89C5-DE2B898BD99A.jpg (720x641, 42K)

>stupid enough to believe "Holocaust class" is a real thing
>too stupid to be able to verify whether a tweet is real for himself
>"d-da jooz!"

classic Jow Forums

She is born and raised in one of the whitest richest parts of Texas, Highland Park. Her family are super conservative too. She is probably more American than any of us if you take her lineage into account. Being said, I am not so autistic that I cannot realize others are allowed and entitled their own opinion. Differing opinions is the basis of politics after all. You seem like the type that would get their guns taken away if stricter laws pass.

Not a virgin, and I only own 1 gun, don't really waste my time with politics or sad internet angry guy bullshit, but whatever... I would LOVE to fuck her. She's so god damn cute.

I already have a (sometimes) wet hole surrounded by useless skin that spouts liberal nonsense, I don't need another one.

>follow me to this romantic place I know out in the forest at my uncles place.
>bring a lighter Ill bring the candles
>We can ride my 4 wheeler out there, Ill bring a spare gas can just in case. You can never be too safe babe :)

SHALL?

>being a statist faggot for some pussy
Definitely should move to Canada.

It's a well known picture and it's real in a lot of schools around the country. The fact that it's ridiculous enough to make you think it's not real kind of proves our point. Derp.

>have guns, be told what to do by someone unarmed.

its like they dont even understand.

Attached: 5OYNEOO.gif (318x472, 35K)

Pussy is not worth this shit

>that hairline

Attached: 1503023717512.png (622x640, 555K)

>Being myself and have people in real life that accept me for that.
I am sorry you can only find validation on the internet user.

>the fact that I believe fake tweets really proves something
Sure does

Point
-------
Your head

Attached: edgey anime high school girl shooting.webm (800x600, 1.27M)

>gf
>take virginity
"no thanks, not till I'm married"

No thanks. I'm not putting an anchor baby in you. You have to go back to Isengard.