What's a good boat gun?

What's a good boat gun?

Attached: row-boat-green-lake1.jpg (1000x600, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5EUshXQaZGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A floaty one with guns on it

Boi, just put some mf floaties on an FAL, boom perfect boat gun.

Guns are bad luck, mixing guns and boats always ends in a tragic accident.

Reading comprehension.

What's a good brunch gun?

I know the feeling lost some bump stocks, suppressors, strangely enough a box of fuel filters and giggle switches to a tragic boating accident recently myself... Then I went on a search and rescue mission with all my firearms you know to protect against pirates and that boat fuckin sank too... So now im defenseless....does anyone know of a government program to help me the victim!

Attached: fuel filter.jpg (500x500, 21K)

A punt gun is the only option

I don't think a gun that shoots boats has ever been invented unless those emergency side rafts on airliners count.

Anything where the force of the recoil doesn't exceed your forward propulsive energy.

There is only one true choice.

Attached: buoyant-ar-7-rifle.jpg (414x231, 48K)

The obvious choice

Attached: french_punt_gun.jpg (730x1024, 622K)

Something stainless.

Too bad the stainless used in guns is the garbage 410 or 416 stainless because they’re too fucking cheap to use 17-4 even though it’s really not that hard to machine and even though it’s 2x as expensive that just means 30 more dollars in material costs.

Carl Gustaf

Attached: Boating_Accident.png (500x425, 104K)

checkmate

Attached: BANGSTICK.jpg (1850x1196, 471K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5EUshXQaZGA

I wouldn't know. I lost mine in a tragic boating accident.

this is the only correct answer

Attached: HellOnWheels.jpg (696x602, 420K)

I keep one of these one the boat for water moccasins. I know it's a POS but who gives a fuck it's handier than a snake charmer.

Attached: wm_11495100.jpg (3720x2339, 789K)

snake blasting is literally the one thing that the turrus jerj is good for user, you're good

Minimi

Get an 870 you fucking redneck. Cheap as fuck so less money lost if you drop it in the water while you're trying to fuck a catfish

>he doesn't noodle with his dick
faggot

Punt gun

Any Hi-Point, cheap and can be used as an anchor in a pinch.