Should I get the GSG 1911-22 or Walter P22 QD?

Should I get the GSG 1911-22 or Walter P22 QD?

Attached: rimg[1].jpg (1023x766, 285K)

Attached: IMG_8036-2[1].jpg (1632x1224, 983K)

Neither, they're both complete fucking shit. Literally cast zinc potmetal and recycled chinese sewer pipe plastic, both of them.

Get a fucking Ruger Mk whatever or a Browning Buckmark.

>Ruger

This.

Do not buy either of those things, they are the lowest possible choices that aren't in Spanish. If you want a cheap ass 22 that works get a Beretta Neos.

Ruger .22lr pistols were good, are good, and tomorrow Ruger .22lr will still be good. I can't say I give a fuck about whatever you're quoting.

You literally cannot physically go wrong with a mark whatever.

lol fag

my local gun range has rental ruger pistols and their 22s have had a few million rounds each. one of their mark 1 has near two and a half million rounds and it still shoots. they're still fine, i'd buy those guns used knowing they have millions of rounds down without even worrying about it well before i'd even consider being gifted a shitty airsoft quality gun like op wants.

Are they worth $200?

What do you think about the Browning 1911-22?

Attached: Browning-1911-22[1].jpg (4263x2559, 2.18M)

>Literally cast zinc potmetal and recycled chinese sewer pipe plastic
Who cares? I've shot thousands of rounds through my p22 without issue.

It's better than the GSG and the P22, that's for sure, but not by that much.

Enjoy your gun breaking in fewer rounds than you've already shot. We had a customer buy one every other year because he didn't care when it broke too seriously to fix because he liked it. Like clockwork, P22s will eventually fatally break.

Fuck you guys my P22 target eats every type of ammo up, incredibly reliable, super accurate at 25m. Potmetal or not they are cheap to own and they work. A friend of mine has the new model (with the short barrel) and while the first few hundred rounds gave him a few failures it now runs like a champ and just as accurate at 25m.

I really wanted to wait on a Mark IV until I found a stainless Hunter for a good price.

The store I'm about to buy from does have the standard Luger looking one for $300 and the Competition stainless for $520.

Should I get one of these or nah?

Attached: markIV-tac-Comp-L[1].jpg (960x500, 68K)

>works in LGS
>expert
ok

Attached: expert opinion confirmed.jpg (634x438, 70K)

>where someone works changes the fact that a gun is shit because it consistently breaks after what would count like barely a snack for another gun
Hey it's no skin off my back if you're too retarded and invested in your shitty gun, go ahead and burn your money.

The P22 QD has been updated the list of 10 year old issues have been addressed. Older P22s with no QD are still ok but can be shit if you’re unlucky. Also most .22lr 1911s I’ve fondled or shot are pretty terrible.

Walther PPK/S .22lr best option. Can be suppressed easily due to factory threading that can be used with adapter or thread covers if you want a flush barrel, fun little gun, sexy form and classic cool factor.

Your point is full of shit, that's why I posted what I posted. You might as well be one of those 60 year olds behind the counter that tell customer that they "Need a good ole fuddy fah 1911 because it has the most knockdown power and reliability." or another gem like "Plastic frame guns aren't any gud because you have to let them cool down after every mag or they will melt"

Browning 1911-22 is the correct answer.

I have the GSG, it's a fine gun. Only issue was on the early models the guide rod was made of crappy pot metal and would break, plus the spring was too stiff to cycle some ammo. Bought a new stainless guide rod and spring for mine and it runs great now.

Only low grade larping niggers buy pot metal look alikes. Get a buck mark, S&W Victory, or a MK4.

What is your planned use for the gun?