Nothing like a pile of burning shit and plastic recycling to pu how fucked you would be during nuclear attack into...

Nothing like a pile of burning shit and plastic recycling to pu how fucked you would be during nuclear attack into perspective.

>ITT Living under the toxic plastic dioxin fallout mushroom cloud of colorado because some dipshit caught a recycling plant on fire

Attached: 3EC05DED-E6D4-4AD3-9C29-EDF72FF144A5.png (1254x1254, 1.65M)

>Being such a scientifically literate waste of life that you think some TCDD colodizing into the air is at all comparable to fallout

Once again, Jow Forums tries to be smart and falls on its idiotic face.

>being this retarded and not understanding the post

fuck off reddit
He's saying the cloud is comparable to nuclear fallout. Go back to were you came you fucking piece of shit.

Attached: 1489425546604.jpg (690x610, 60K)

WOW someone actually fucking got it.

Fucking moron.

But seriously, this monster cloud of trash gas wasnt even that big, and it completely blanketed the sky man. Thats pretty fucking scary. If we ever got nuked, the range of fallout would be horrifying.

You feel like the place you live is fucking big until you see a small cloud of toxic shitgas just cover it like nothing in a matter of a few minutes.

Plastic gasses are no joke.
I fought a fire were the material was mainly plastic.
I had my mask on 90% of the time while shit was burning. After it was done the residual gasses made me pretty goofy.

>He's saying the cloud is comparable to nuclear fallout.
>Something that can be protected from with a sturdy bandanna is comparable to taking 0.02 gy/hr^-1 worth of ionizing radiation from Cesium-137

Like I said, scientifically illiterate pieces of shit. Does it hurt to be so fucking stupid and uneducated, you fucking hick?

I know this smell
Its bad and its bad for you
Made me light headed
P bad

He means how readily fine particulate can spread across a broad area when lifted into the air with sufficient force. As in
>holy shit a large fire can cover a whole city with soot like this, Jesus Christ what would a nuke do from its fallout?

Attached: EtU1PTd.png (1280x720, 209K)

Lmfao. You think just a piece of cloth over your face will protect you from that kind of thing.

>comes in bitching calling people retards
>doesnt realize hes the only retard here

Have you ever considered that "sturdy bandanna" is literary hyperbole? Oops, sorry I used big words.

What is your problem?
Do you not understand what the OP is saying or are you a asshole that wants to find conflict with everything?
The OP user has a legitimate event that he can use to simulate if a nuke is dropped on his town, Nothing more nothing less.
And here you come high on your horse with a dildo on your saddle with some fucking bullshit about being better than everyone. Burning hydrocarbons are no joke especially if you are going to be inhaling them.

Attached: 1523960037994.jpg (448x800, 70K)

I dont think you even know what youre saying stupid fuck.

>did U kno that u can survive mustard gas wif a shit over yer hed?

This is what you sound like. Go be a stupid nigger somewhere else

I'd like to think I'll be fine but
>live up in the mountains above a major city
>air so clean
>rent so cheap
>laugh at the filthy street dwellers from my backporch while shooing away black bears
>mountain catches on fire every fucking summer
>mfw the one time I have to evacuate for a week because of the fucking fires the city gets nuked and I either die in the blast radius or get radiation poisoning

Attached: 1472384871059.png (499x559, 284K)

>nuclear fallout
>faggot user shows up wearing a thick sweater and covered in bandanas
>"no worries people it's all just some retard OPs misconceptions about radiation, let me tell you about alpha radiation"
>dies of a heat stroke before his organs fail from radiation poisoning

Cheap? What do you mean

I have a friend whos buttfuck far in the mountians and its till like 1100 a month

Like 950$ a month for a 1 bed 1 bath rent house. It's not a shabby place, just gotta be extra diligent about wildlife

>scientifically illiterate pieces of shit

Speak for yourself, Sparky. If you think your hanky will protect you from combustion products, you deserve what you get when you try.

>02 gy/hr^-1 worth of ionizing radiation from Cesium-137

94.6% beta emissions, which a sheet of tinfoil can stop.

>literary hyperbole

And now the backpedaling and desperate attempts at damage control begin.

We Stalker: Call of Colorado now?
I only have two cans of tourist delight

Prettymuch man. That fuckin plastic hill is STILL on fire because those retards cant figure out how to put the fucker out.

Dumping horridly toxic fumes into the air

This user gets it. I'm a truckie in a mostly industrial area. Can confirm everything he said.

>run emissions tests on my car because it might pollute
>set trash on fire

At first I thought you were just having a giggle, but your vitriol makes it apparent that you're just autistic.

For most people, similar situations don't have to be near perfect to be comparable.

>those retards cant figure out how to put the fucker out.

That kind of fire is a pain in the ass to deal with. Only thing worse is when a pile of tires catches.

They can’t hit it with a straight stream, because that just floats burning plastic everywhere. High velocity fog puts out the surface fire, without getting into all of the cracks and crevices where the fire is burrowing into the pile. Only way to deal with it is with hoses and rakes. Spray it down, rake off the top layer, extinguishing flames as you go. Set that part aside after you’re certain it’s extinguished. Repeat. It takes a long time.

>I can use hyperboles but others cant use analogies.

Eat poop.

Landfill fires smell like absolute cancer.
An open flame inside your house is like a wunderbaum by comparison

>paying to give resources to people who make a profit off them

I've never recycled and burn all my trash.

Take your autism meds

Thankfully all people aren't retards like you or all cities would look like 3rd word smog shitholes.

Or you could just leave it to burn out completely.

I mean, Colorado deserves it all anyway.

Connecticutfag here.
I'm not worried about it. I'm just fucked.

Attached: 1388958669575.jpg (2000x1384, 608K)

There was another fire at Colorado yesterday on I-25 with some truck carrying bales of hay that somehow lit itself up. I didn't know a pillar of smoke could spread out so far into the clouds and cover such a large area and that's just a truck of hay.

Glad I live at the tip of maine 40 minutes from the border.

Plastic is such fucking shit.
It's hard to believe that it's only been produced in substantial quantities for less than a hundred years and it's already fucking our lives up this hard.

Last winter some fucking melting plant in my city bought mixture of plastic and iron and burned the plastic straight up on open grounds hoping to leave only the iron for recycling.
The pollution was worse than China shithole and nobody moved a fucking finger to stop them until they caused a fire in the middle of the night that they could not control so firemen were called.
They are still not punished for their shit.