Shit has hit the fan and supplies are limited i.e. batteries and power supply have become limited or nonexistent...

Shit has hit the fan and supplies are limited i.e. batteries and power supply have become limited or nonexistent. What scope/sights do you have on your rifle?

Attached: B579E84D-0D69-40FD-8FDE-1EBE56EA9414.jpg (695x800, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x45C3rZpjyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Iron sights because I'm retarded and lazy.

I have a few Leupold scopes in my gun cabinet. Guess I'd just make do with them.

Attached: TA44-C-400307_07[1].jpg (2844x1896, 579K)

if you have to rely on an optic rather than your irons, you are retarded and lazy.

One with a lower 1/3 co-witness and 50k hour battery life, and 6 spare lithium batteries in the pistol grip, along with a MaTech BUIS and a pinned fixed FSB

>batteries and power supply have become limited or nonexistent.

Sounds like somebody is inadequately prepared. Rechargeable batteries and solar chargers are a thing.

>fugly la goblina
>thinly-veiled justification of my optic purchase thread

Iron sights, regular scopes, and 4x prismatic scopes

Ill keep using my T2. When the battery runs out in a 5 years ill pop another one I have stored in the gun in and use it for another 5 years.

Your solar charger broke because you fat neet ass sat on it, now what Mr. Prepared?

Attached: 51B68DAA-CE5B-46AD-885A-FADB655BB5D3.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

Oh no, then he'll be screwed when his 3 batteries run out in 15 years! What optics are you guys using that the battery runs out so fast that this is a serious concern? Eotech?

Carry handle AR master race

But not after the solar flare that sets the world back 150 years

Uh, what? What do you think a massive solar flare would do to batteries and solar chargers? Do you think a solar flare would get rid of the sun, or some dumb shit?

iron sight
and POSP for vepr (7-62T39)

Any sane person has both of them.

guess i'm sane

We'll see whos laughing when the sun disappears retrad

Yeah it disappeared a few hours ago with this crazy new thing called "sunset" . But not to worry! It should be back in like 6 hours. Maybe we can call it "sunfloat" or "sunnotdown" or "sunback"

Eyeballs Mk.I

I have a sig Romeo 5, and 3 batteries for it. I’ll die before it runs out and even if I don’t I have flip up backups

>retrad

Aimpoint.
If shit has hit the fan for 20+ years, yeah I guess I'll flip up my MBUS

Sig Romeo4S owner here. The thing can run only on solar power and only uses battery as a backup. The battery itself in theory will last for 10+ years.

Then I repurpose one of the solar garden lights. This is not a difficult thing.

Looks like somebody bought into the One Second After mythos. What other amusing beliefs do you have?

Thread needs more thot

Aimpoint? Or MRO?

>not "sunreset"
Ishygddt

Aimpoints last years on a single battery.

Parents too liberal to invest in firearms for home defense however I'd go with the Trijcon Mro-C

Attached: Trijcon Mro.jpg (365x240, 8K)

pls no

Attached: 68DA5182-A71C-4A78-AF2C-19BFA0EEDD78.jpg (1200x1600, 234K)

id fan her shitter if u know what i mean

Attached: 9B5A7D5F-6D59-4A7D-B2FB-773A2EAE98CD.jpg (686x697, 48K)

Indeed

Attached: 84F60106-E0C4-4A48-8884-BB5480DAC0A2.png (891x891, 1.28M)

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Parallax shift

They make optics with solar panels now, retard.

Attached: solar panel.jpg (300x300, 9K)

>Assuming your plastic chink shit wont break when dropped

I went sort of cheap and got a Vortex Spitfire. Etched glass, so even if the batteries are dead it's still useful, just would be shit at night but then again so would irons.

Isn't Holosun an American company?

1 1-8x fine cross hair 30mm tube
1 x 40x mildot
2 x 1-40 mildots
a bunch of 4x40s and 32s
flip up irons
1600M graduated irons
1200M graduated irons
and a bunch more notch and posts, beads plus target dioplers

>Your holosun will break
I've beat the shit out of mine. I ran it on 7.62x39 krink AK that kicks like a 308, or like a 30 06 when suppressed. I have about 1000 rounds through it with this optic, through rain, snow, a couple hard drops, and being QD removed and reattached to rifle more times than I can count.

Has yet to fail me or lose zero. Holosun, or at least their solar models, are actually really good. Not better than aimpoint or eotech, but good.

Attached: 15313451531891.jpg (2100x1181, 2.08M)

Back in my day we had them.

Attached: 001_00021.jpg (500x282, 21K)

Yeah, but he’s referring to the fact that they’re made in China. I still think they make damn good optics.

According to who? (((SIG)))?

Not from any of the torture tests I've seen.

>solar flare
SOLAR FLAYRE

youtube.com/watch?v=x45C3rZpjyo

Attached: PARACORD.jpg (630x299, 155K)

Holosun's are fantastic. What the fuck are you talking about?

Vortex Spitfire AR Prism Scope, no battery no problems...

MBUS / Centurion C4 Diopter sights

God damn I want to nut as hard as I can in Demi Lovato