Listen up gun nuts

I grew up around guns. I am a gun owner and a die hard second amendment supporter. But it's time to ban semi-automatics, fully automatics, deadly ammunition, assault guns with high capacity magazines, and overall military grade weapons. That's just common sense. After that you can have all the guns you want! After a thorough psychological evaluation, of course. And you can even go down to the local precinct to visit your gun under strict supervision whenever you want if you have a valid reason.
Don't get me wrong. I'm all about the second amendment. The right to bear arms is extremely important to me, but isn't time we abolish the second amendment? Isn't it a little outdated? Well regulated militia. Why does anyone even need a gun?
I'm not saying we ban guns. Fucking Christ you gun obsessed psychopaths, get a grip. Calm down, no one is coming for your guns. No one is saying ban all guns. I'm just saying that we ban the guns that can kill people. No one, and I repeat no one has ever suggested that we ban guns or abolish the secondment amendment. I don't even know where you evil baby killing monsters come up with that one.
No one is a bigger supporter of gun rights than me. Common sense. Why won't you compromise?

Here are some facts for you obsessed gun lovers

Fact: The majority of gun murderers when they are stopped, they are stopped by someone who is unarmed a majority of the time.

Fact: True weapon experts believe there is truly no such thing as too much training, or being an "expert". Everyone is learning always, you practice until you die, because guns are deadly even with the most precaution and safety procedures.

Fact: every human being no matter their size, or the size of the person they are fighting can kill, and can kill easily. Seems people don't understand how many people are accidentally killed with nothing more than one punch. You can easily kill someone with your bare hands accidentally, and muscles have absolutely nothing to do with it.

Attached: gunv-e1370010999687.jpg (590x362, 38K)

SHALL

Much b8, very fag

I farted.

NOT

from my cold, dead, hands.

Attached: stop.gif (414x382, 2.82M)

Isn't the middle part a copypasta?

Attached: qkp09OJ_d.jpg (416x356, 17K)

Christ. Not this bait thread again

Attached: 13628195-7755-4506-B656-8A7797DF383E.jpg (458x695, 254K)

*Snap*

Attached: ms_paint is best.jpg (439x439, 46K)

My Hero Academia or One Punch Man?

Which has the best dub?

don't fall for the b8

Attached: bait.jpg (600x600, 37K)

gun owners BTFO

Attached: 1531280969565.jpg (1036x508, 92K)

>I'm a diehard second amendment supporter BUT

Attached: 341572352.jpg (497x643, 108K)

The problem with guns is people like you. Your inability to think logically, or think things through, and your inability to form your own opinion based on facts, rather than what you are told to think is scary. Its funny, you imagine everyone with a gun like the hollywood actions movies because you are naive. People who are capable of forethought, capable of logical thought imagine a bunch of Dwights running around (you). Which is the reality of the situation.

Does Little Witch Academia ever get good after ep 12? I lost interest after a few episodes since there was NO FUCKING PLOT.

Attached: 782019410637.jpg (354x423, 83K)

>this man attacked a literal gun free zone where members of the armed forced were banned from carrying weapons.

iktibbwtf

Its either that or you have tiny dick syndrome and you need to shoot a gun so you can stop thinking about how small your dick is. Which there is nothing wrong with having a small dick, thats fine. I'm just saying the guns aren't going to make your penis any bigger.

>Which has the best dub?
Trigun
Dubs are trash m8.

I waiting for someone to post the picture of fake gun owner with the zergface mask

Attached: 800[1].png (625x626, 146K)

what about Cowboy bebop dub?

STALE PASTA

Attached: come on now.jpg (600x375, 31K)

HeroAca has a really good dub IMO.

(You)

Attached: 1531254004467.jpg (1024x661, 114K)

Attached: 1526534284921-1-1.png (718x119, 17K)

kill yourself

A thread died for this
Sage goes in options

Attached: 1528689919423.jpg (363x364, 22K)

Do you like cute girls doing cute things?

Akira has a decent enough dub.
Don't bother with anything else though. Dubs are for the lower class.

>I grew up around guns
stopped reading there

Attached: 317.png (500x501, 80K)

Some people don't understand plotless cuteness, I guess.
The rest of us are a s c e n d e d

Attached: 1499443300240.gif (740x416, 490K)

When there is an underlying plot, sure. I thoroughly enjoyed the two movies, but holy shit the show sucks.

Attached: 1521630210734.jpg (540x443, 54K)

How is it possible to be an anime snob?

Yep.

Am I the only one who realizes that gun would blow that finger off?

No? It would stop the bullet

There's different types of anime viewers.
>the lower class
people who watch bleach, one piece, naruto, and whatever flavor of the month ecchi/harem/edgelord action crap comes out; also the people who post retarded comments on streaming sites. usually around 12 years old. most likely to watch dubs.
>moe fans
fans of cute girls doing cute things and not much else, these people tend to be robots and neets more than others and are often depressed or ronery. plot not required.
>perverts
self explanatory. ecchi and hentai is what they do. fans of tentacle stuff and kissxsis.
>/a/utists
obsess over insulting others for their myanimelist rankings, watch flavor of the month crap like darling in the franxx and start massive waifu wars over it, and contribute nothing to humanity. the most likely to berate you for streaming instead of torrenting and for watching dubs instead of subs, or for using VLC.

This is correct. The bullet hasn't had enough time yet to gain momentum and will have a pitiful velocity that could be stopped by a finger (it would hurt like a bitch tho). It's basic physics.

Shot b8 m8

Attached: 1531207280173.jpg (750x733, 56K)

According to Bugs Bunny physics, it would cause a catastrophic failure.

Attached: catastrophic failure.jpg (1437x1080, 233K)

Sage goes in all fields.

Is this even bait, or some sad attempt at a Jow Forums reaction face thread?